Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just have a hard time seeing her get THAT desperate is the thing. I know Dash isn't the smartest of the mane six (I'd actually put her as the least smart actually), but I don't see her accepting help from someone who's so thoroughly Backstabbed her in the past unless Wind rider were to try and disguise himself.

It'd only work if she didn't know it was Wind Rider?

You'd be surprised at what people will do when they're REALLY desperate.

i honestly have a theory that Twilight is somehow a decedent of starswirl. theyre both the mlp mcguffin.

I prefer the Trixie theory myself :P

But I also hate the "Super chosen one because of who your great great granddad was" schtick too.

It'd only work if she didn't know it was Wind Rider?

You'd be surprised at what people will do when they're REALLY desperate.

it just is a little too hard to swallow for me, like twilight asking chrysalis to train her or something.

I prefer the Trixie theory myself :P

But I also hate the "Super chosen one because of who your great great granddad was" schtick too.

it just is a little too hard to swallow for me, like twilight asking chrysalis to train her or something.

You don't think it would work at all?

You don't think it would work at all?

Its not that I think its a bad plot, its just that I feel that you'd need another pony besides wind rider for the scenario is all. Pull up another Ex wonderbolt to do so to avoid their being a past relationship between dash and the evil mentor. (Can always have other disgraced wonderbolts from the past after all)

Edited by Unlikeable Pony

Its not that I think its a bad plot, its just that I feel that you'd need another pony besides wind rider for the scenario is all. Pull up another Ex wonderbolt to do so to avoid their being a past relationship between dash and the evil mentor. (Can always have other disgraced wonderbolts from the past after all)

Wind Rider could team up with other disgraced Wonderbolts against Dash.

Wind Rider could team up with other disgraced Wonderbolts against Dash.

that would work, but its starting to sound like the plot of karate kid 3 XD (Evil villain from first movie gets a friend to "train" the kid hero in an attempt to corrupt him and weaken him in order to undermine them and make them fail, with the kid hero not realizing they're working for the old villain)

that would work, but its starting to sound like the plot of karate kid 3 XD (Evil villain from first movie gets a friend to "train" the kid hero in an attempt to corrupt him and weaken him in order to undermine them and make them fail, with the kid hero not realizing they're working for the old villain)

They could be Wind Rider's old teammates.

Like I said, its sounding like the plot of karate kid 3 XD

I don't think fans would be able to buy RD being so desperate that she'd turn to Wind Rider.

Maybe Wind Rider could use Spike to get back at RD.

Edited by VG_Addict

I'll be honest, I haven't really been into the show that much, and likely never will be as enthusiastic about it as I was two years ago. But it's still cute and I derive enjoyment from it, and perhaps it was my absence from the fandom, but I seemed to receive Starlight's Freudian excuse a lot more favorably than most. I suppose it is a bit unrealistic and hard to believe, but hey, this show's always been exaggerated in most everything, so I can buy it. And she's so cute, besides!

So what I'm saying here is that I am 100% ready for more Starlight Glimmer. It was said she is skilled at magic in her own way, and we see that she and Twilight are an even match; this also seems to be controversial from what I can tell, but I thought it was sort of nice to hear that Twilight isn't the only magically-gifted pony in Equestria. It gives them a common interest and talent that they can bond over, you know? I'd like to look into how Starlight got her cutie mark and how she reacted. I love villains, I love redemption arcs, I love it all.

Not Starlight-related: I'm always in the mood for Fluttershy and Discord, the Princesses, and fluffy slice-of-life episodes in between quests to save the world.

• Brohoof 3

I can tell you something I don't want in it.

ComicSans.

(Laughing Track)

In all seriousness, I'd like to see something never done before, and something out of this world. The finale to this Season was beautiful, and made all of my Fallout Equestria fantasies come true, but I'd like them to try to go further than that, while at the same time maintaining their rating. Sneak even sneaky-er hints to darker themes, like Corrupted-Past-Rainbow's robotic/metallic wing.

Starlight Glimmer is the kind of thing the Mane 6 need more of, push-back or blow-back for what they do. We also need to see some instances they fix something and then a follow up where it's gone completely wrong. A friend they made later turns bad.

Edited by Singe