Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Season 6 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Moon

i cant wait for season 6! here are some things i hope happen

1 starswirl makes appearance

2 new eastern equestria magic

3 truly evil villain

things i don't want to happen

1 don't show starlight being as powerful as twilight.

2 don't shove starlight down our throats every episode

• Brohoof 4

I'm waiting so super hard you guys :wacko:

Anyway, there's gonna be some focus on Starlight, CMC doing their new things with their marks, maybe Cadence having her baby, heck maybe perhaps some combination of the three... oh, and the coolest thing they could have would be time travel repercussions! Hopefully in the premiere?! :squee:

I dunno why I'm already so hyped, but I am. :P

I forgot if I asked this somewhere else, but does anyone have any idea when season 6 is beginning?

EDIT: Just read EquestriaGuy's post. It's speculation, but still something worth considering. :)

Edited by PGNatsu

I doubt it...I mean, after all, a cutie mark DOES change anypony at all, look at Starlight's childhood friend, he abandoned Starlight because of his cutie mark...And now about the CMC, there won't be no more episodes with them, which means....they might have to disband soon.

The CMC had a goal now and they will have things to do so thier be CMC epiisodes. afterall the journey hasn't ended with thier cutie makrs it just the start

Any chance of the males getting more development?

insert ROFL here.  but serously Spke is someho fading into the background more and more it annoying. oh yeah and that manager we cna add to 'douche bag males" list -_- that relaly long list by the way.

The CMC had a goal now and they will have things to do so thier be CMC epiisodes. afterall the journey hasn't ended with thier cutie makrs it just the star

i cant wait for season 6! here are some things i hope happen

1 starswirl makes appearance

2 new eastern equestria magic

3 truly evil villain

things i don't want to happen

1 don't show starlight being as powerful as twilight.

2 don't shove starlight down our throats every episode

1: YES! I hope for this too.. or at least an episode where they explain more about him.. :huh:

2: Hmm.. that does seem interesting,, :wau:

3: Well.. Queen Chrysalis has to be the most evil.. From what I've seen in the comic, she has a

pretty dark heart.. and does these bad things for her own enjoyment.. she likes to see ponies suffer..

I also agree with both your other 1 and 2 involving starlight :P

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 1

2: Hmm.. that does seem interesting,, :wau:

this is a thread i made about different types of magic that could be used in season 6. i personally think it would help the show to see magic used for more than force fields and lasers. this topic is not finished

https://mlpforums.com/topic/143939-new-magic-in-season-6do-you-want-it-and-what-would-it-be/

I'm waiting so super hard you guys :wacko:

Anyway, there's gonna be some focus on Starlight, CMC doing their new things with their marks, maybe Cadence having her baby, heck maybe perhaps some combination of the three... oh, and the coolest thing they could have would be time travel repercussions! Hopefully in the premiere?! :squee:

I dunno why I'm already so hyped, but I am. :P

As for the rest of the adventures of the CMC, I doubt it.

As for the rest of the adventures of the CMC, I doubt it.

I don't understand why you always insist that the Cutie Mark Crusaders are not going to be explored anymore. Why do you always doubt that the writers will do anything with them anymore?

• Brohoof 3

I'm going to separate this into three sections; What I Want to Happen, What I Think Will Happen, and What I Don't Want to Happen.

What I Want to Happen:

-A Celestia episode, or just a silly royals episode

-A fun episode where the ponies go to the beach and shenanigans ensue

-The map is upgraded and/or starts calling ponies other than the Mane 6

-Sunset Shimmer to come back for one (I only want one) episode to reunite with Celestia

-Pinkie Pie babysitting the new royal baby?

-A good Starlight episode so people stop complaining about her

-The CMC using those marks (& Babs appearance please)

-Grogar as a villain

What I Think Will Happen

-The royal baby will, in fact, be Skyla and an alicorn

-The Cutie Castle from the Gameloft app may make an appearance in the opener or finale

-CMC's marks will be used :D

-A very evil threatening (non-reformed) villain after Starlight's low-key villainry

What I Don't Want to Happen

-Scootaloo flying, there could be an amazing episode about not letting her disability get to her

-Starlight (or anypony else) getting an EoH. There's only six, only been six. I have nothing against her, but it destroys continuity

-Not really a negative person, so I don't have much to say here

• Brohoof 3

-Sunset Shimmer to come back for one (I only want one) episode to reunite with Celestia

Totally agree would be so cool to see Sunset come back.

Edited by coolkid
  • Brohoof 1

The CMC had a goal now and they will have things to do so thier be CMC epiisodes. afterall the journey hasn't ended with thier cutie makrs it just the start

insert ROFL here.  but serously Spke is someho fading into the background more and more it annoying. oh yeah and that manager we cna add to 'douche bag males" list -_- that relaly long list by the way.

In other words, no.

Who else would be on the list?

Edited by VG_Addict

I gotta say, I'm really excited for this season! A few things I'd like to see:

-I got the impression from the season 5 finale that Starlight Glimmer will be a recurring, if not main, character in the future. I'm not against this, but if that does happen, I'd like to see some character development for her, as opposed to her just being there.

-A few episodes of the CMC helping others with their cutie marks.

-An episode about the relationship between Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. As seen in COTLM, she seemed to be getting tired of her attitude and behavior, and even though they've made up, I doubt Silver Spoon is completely over all that. I think it would be interesting to see an episode exploring that.

-Now that all of the CMC have gotten their "Luna Dream" episode so to speak, I think it would be interesting to get one about Spike, perhaps about how he doesn't think Twilight needs him as much, now that she's a princess.

That's all I can think of right now, until then....

post-35844-0-32323900-1450392168.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Oh season 6, why must you be so far away?? lol guess I better get back to drawing

I feel like I'm one of the few people who actually want more Starlight Glimmer! haha idk I just really liked her, and wanna see more of her + actually SEE her working towards redeeming herself. lol I've said this before, but it'd be nice to see her like, actually TRY and make friends with the mane six, that song montage wasn't enough for me. 

& I know people have mentioned Sunset Shimmer, and like it's probably SUUUPER farfetched and like probably not gonna happen, but I'd lOOOVE to see an ep with Sunset, Twilight, and Starlight all having to work together with their magic. they're all arguably really strong, imo I think it'd be cool~

also royal baby royal baby royal baby. I want the royal baby!! I just love shining & cadence cx

• Brohoof 3

A Celestia episode, definitely. It's been five seasons, Luna's had at least six for her own, so it's about time Sunpony got into the spotlight. 

Good development for Starlight Glimmer—hopefully not having it be just a copy of Sunset's redemption. I really like the idea of Twilight asking Sunset to come to Equestria in order to help Starlight get over her guilt and possible self-hatred for her crimes. 

And... this probably isn't gonna happen, but Sunset coming back for a visit? To reconcile with Celestia, perhaps? Unfortunately, there's a pretty small chance of seeing this in the main show—because this is gonna force people to admit that Equestria Girls is indeed canonical. But one can hope.  :please:

• Brohoof 2

ARE YOU EXCITED. BECAUSE I AM EXCITED!!! :pinkie:

I am so looking forward to see how Starlight Glimmer will develop. I love her so much, was so sad at the same time in the end. But so glad she got a friend. Mane 7 :adorkable: 

I'm really excited to see what season 6 awaits, especially how Starlight grows as a character.

More things I'd like to see:

- CMC and their new marks

-  Celestia and Luna centered episode

- The royal baby

- more returning characters

And probably more I forgot to mention

• Brohoof 3

Hmm. I wonder how long it'll be before new toy designs will start floating down the pipes for us to speculate over what will come in S6, like how we got cutie mark magic toyline stuff to give us an idea about the cutie mark focus of the season...

there was those listing of "princess" toys on amazon, so its possible we might see some Old alicorns returning to equestria or something.

- Time Skip

- Starlight focused episodes

- MORE Moondancer

- Celestia centered episode (HECK YES!!!)

- A brand new non-reformed villain

- Future of the CMC (maybe Disbandment)

Edited by MAIKUN

I'm old, so I'm hopeless at looking stuff up.  Just wondering if there has been any announcements on things like

Any idea when the season starts? (Spring, or next Fall)

How many episodes? (BIG clue about how long the series will last) 

I'm old, so I'm hopeless at looking stuff up.  Just wondering if there has been any announcements on things like

Any idea when the season starts? (Spring, or next Fall)

How many episodes? (BIG clue about how long the series will last) 

26 episodes like every other season, except season 3.

Well, I highly doubt the writers are gonna just ditch their marks after that episode. So yeah, they'll be "used", for sure.

I doubt it, their friendship is over...I meant their story is now over...They're now reduced to background characters by now.

I doubt it, their friendship is over...I meant their story is now over...They're now reduced to background characters by now.

Actually, wasn't the point of the episode to show that they've taken on the role of showing other ponies what their marks mean and helping blank flanks find their marks? I have a feeling they'll be going down that road.

• Brohoof 2