Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Season 6 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Moon

Saturdays episode is just leaked on Youtube in Polish.

It is funny that a dub of an episode has been released before its original variant. I have seen it, thank goodness that all Slavic languages are very similar. Someone thinks that we already have got the cutest character in the season. :)

Edited by Fluorin

• 4 weeks later...

Weird. I didn't see her in the episode. Almost like her scene was cut. Also, the plot synopsis for the finale is out:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/09/my-little-pony-season-6-to-where-and.html

Maybe they got confused and they actually meant Gabby as the return of Erin Mathews :huh:

:SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: TWO DAYS FROM NOW WE'LL SEE THE UK EARLY TRANSITIONS OF THE REST OF THE SEASON YO  :squee:

The brandnew teaser for this weeks episode are up.

Wow, Big Mac was kind of a jerk when he was young! o_O

I'm speechless. More so than current Big Mac. XD

Edited by Truffles

I hope I'm wrong here. Tomorrow's episode is shaping up to be a REAL KILLER.

It is supposed to explain the backstory between what happened to Applejack's parents. 

Did they die? Are they off doing 15 years of slave labor? Are they corrupt billionaire politicians?

All will be answered tomorrow.

Though to be fair I don't think the show will explicitly say they DIED. The closest they got to explaining the concept of death in this show was in Season 5 "Tanks for the Memories". While I would applaud any show that teaches kids to deal with death in the family, the criteria of this demographic "My Little Pony" doing this would be stretching it a bit much.

And I know that Applejack said to Applebloom in "Crusader's of the Lost Mark" and I quote:

"If mom and dad were here they would be so proud of you".

I know the first thing anyone thinks is that their dead but that couldn't necessarily be the case. They could be under intensive care in a hospital thanks to what Applejack did when they were younger. Or maybe they owe the hospital 15 years of debt because bills.

Really all will be revealed tomorrow. But at the end of the day. I'm not convinced a show of this demographic would cater to the category of parental death for kids.

• 3 weeks later...

Why? It wasn't bad. Just kinda slow and plodding in a sense with a couple of dull episodes and one semi infuriating one.

That is bad. Good seasons don't have that.

Also no, there were at least threw infuriatingly bad eps.

That is bad. Good seasons don't have that.

Also no, there were at least threw infuriatingly bad eps.

Not really. A season is allowed to be slow. I just would have preferred if they had done more with the overall season in linking it up with the finale or having the main characters interact more. That does not make it bad overall, just not as interesting as I would have liked. The season ranked about a 7/10 for me.

I adored several of the episodes, liked most of them more or less, and only found a couple to be forgettable and dull... and only two were truly annoying to me.with one of them being just infuriating.

Not really. A season is allowed to be slow. I just would have preferred if they had done more with the overall season in linking it up with the finale or having the main characters interact more. That does not make it bad overall, just not as interesting as I would have liked. The season ranked about a 7/10 for me.

I adored several of the episodes, liked most of them more or less, and only found a couple to be forgettable and dull... and only two were truly annoying to me.with one of them being just infuriating.

You mean the awful finale, right?

The finale wasn't awful. It was pretty fun to me.

The mane six and everypony else were worfed and thrown to the sidelines so Magical Mary Sue, Trixie (I wanted her to come back but not as a living prop attached to Starlight! NOT LIKE THIS!), and a depowered Discord (Simpsons did it) (jk star trek did it) can climb up a mountain and get to the top of Mount Changeling even though they'll have no way of destroying the rock when they get to it. Would it have killed them to pick up some C4 or "Boom shrooms" or something first?

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

The mane six and everypony else were worfed and thrown to the sidelines so Magical Mary Sue, Trixie (I wanted her to come back but not as a living prop attached to Starlight! NOT LIKE THIS!), and a depowered Discord (Simpsons did it) (jk star trek did it) can climb up a mountain and get to the top of Mount Changeling even though they'll have no way of destroying the rock when they get to it. Would it have killed them to pick up some C4 or "Boom shrooms" or something first?

I kind of have to admit I would have enjoyed them using a plan of some kind to destroy it (Like having trixie have some of her show fireworks to pack inside it or something?) as a finale to its destruction rather than a deus ex machina.

but that would have probably needed 3 episodes to do right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Alright, alright! I get it, cheapskates! It's been two years since this season ended but you should focus more on the pressing issue at hand here...

Namely, the one that still bugs me about my country's Netflix service on how they're STILL unable to get this and/or next season uploaded to their files yet! I mean, c'mon! They did a fantastic job getting the fourth Equestria Girls movie up and running on the site near the end of 2016 so why can't they do the same for this season?!

On 3/29/2016 at 12:02 PM, Prowl said:

HOLY FUCK, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Oh how naive was I. Reading this makes me die a little inside