Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Season 6 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Moon

Why are cute ponies doing cute things considered boring these days? Has everything changed so much since 2011? Am i out of touch?

Please, somebody help me. :(

• Brohoof 3

Okay seriously where is the synopsis for episode 6? 

Hopefully it means something big is  happening in that episode: though, my money's just on them being lazy (Discovery family is absolute crap for advertising FIM compared to the hub)

Hopefully it means something big is  happening in that episode: though, my money's just on them being lazy (Discovery family is absolute crap for advertising FIM compared to the hub)

Pretty sure this happened before and it was just Zap2It not forgetting to put out a synopsis. Either Rarity Takes Manehattan or Simple Ways, or some season 4 Rarity episode. Either way, People were wondering, "Is it important? Are they trying to hide it because it'll be bad? Is there some significant meaning to why we don't have a synopsis?!" When in the end there really wasn't, Zap2It just didn't put up a synopsis and soon enough other sources wound up giving us one.

(edited)

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders spent years searching for their Cutie Marks and made many friends along the way. Now that they have Cutie Marks, they’re discovering their mission—helping other ponies fulfill their true purpose. There’s always a friend and hope to be found when you least expect it!!" Bad choice CMC, Ohhhh, you three filies should've stayed as Blank Flanks! Oh that's why I am vindictive against the CMC cutie marks in the first place!

Edited by MAIKUN

I have a theory: A while back Tara Strong tweeted a photo of her and Rupert Grint (Ron from the Harry Potter films and a confirmed celeb Brony) in what looks like a recording studio. Could he be guest-voicing this season? After all, he did guest star on an episode of American Dad 2 seasons ago. Maybe HE could be voicing Fluttershy's brother!

That sounds a lot. Hopefully at least one is co-starring some other character that isn't Twilight or Rarity

FTFY

Seriously though, he needs to do more with others that aren't those two, and I really want my "Rainbow Dash and Spike mess with Twilight" episode

I have a theory: A while back Tara Strong tweeted a photo of her and Rupert Grint (Ron from the Harry Potter films and a confirmed celeb Brony) in what looks like a recording studio. Could he be guest-voicing this season? After all, he did guest star on an episode of American Dad 2 seasons ago. Maybe HE could be voicing Fluttershy's brother!

Hey yeah....Thanks for mention that! Rupert Grint should be in MLP:FiM!

• Brohoof 1

Interesting theory, but if Rupert Grint was voicing Fluttershy's brother, how would they explain him being British out of nowhere?

• Brohoof 1

Interesting theory, but if Rupert Grint was voicing Fluttershy's brother, how would they explain him being British out of nowhere?

We'll see, but i can answer that: remember how Rairty's parents are far different in sound than she is (her mom's a regular girl pony while her dad looks and sounds like a non-Apple Family farmer)? For all we know, one of Fluttershy's parents could've been from Trottingham (the Equestria version of Britain), hence the brother picking up the other parent's accent. But again, we don't know WHO's voicing her brother yet and for all we know Grint might not even BE in this season (Though we COULD do with another guest appearance by SOME name actor; doesn't have to be Discord).

Btw, can someone or somepony locate the tweet with the pic i mentioned? I wanna make sure I'm not talking out my arse about the background behind them!

Found the pic. Looks like it was actually at a convention. So maybe he's not in this season. Oh well. So much for my theory.

Btw, still no word on the plot of next week's "No Second Prances", huh?

Edited by MovieLord101

We'll see, but i can answer that: remember how Rairty's parents are far different in sound than she is (her mom's a regular girl pony while her dad looks and sounds like a non-Apple Family farmer)? For all we know, one of Fluttershy's parents could've been from Trottingham (the Equestria version of Britain), hence the brother picking up the other parent's accent. But again, we don't know WHO's voicing her brother yet and for all we know Grint might not even BE in this season (Though we COULD do with another guest appearance by SOME name actor; doesn't have to be Discord).

Btw, can someone or somepony locate the tweet with the pic i mentioned? I wanna make sure I'm not talking out my arse about the background behind them!

Found the pic. Looks like it was actually at a convention. So maybe he's not in this season. Oh well. So much for my theory.

Btw, still no word on the plot of next week's "No Second Prances", huh?

I don't think No Second Prances is next week. I read something about a one week break.