Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Season 6 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Moon

I’m very scared that season 6 could end up making MLP jump the shark. I mean, Rainbow Dash becoming a Wonderbolt? That’d be fine if Dash wasn’t a MAIN CHARACTER. As it is, Dash has gotten almost no screentime in season 6. If she becomes a Wonderbolt, that’s pretty much it for her.

• Brohoof 2

Unclear hear, are you meaning sarcasm here, or are you meaning that she's just the mane character of the episode (and not the series)?

She is the main character of the 6th season and now she has an important impact on the show(including the 6th episode). Nopony has more. Actually, she is Sunset Shimmer, but not human =)

I’m very scared that season 6 could end up making MLP jump the shark. I mean, Rainbow Dash becoming a Wonderbolt? That’d be fine if Dash wasn’t a MAIN CHARACTER. As it is, Dash has gotten almost no screentime in season 6. If she becomes a Wonderbolt, that’s pretty much it for her.

Who said Dash achieving her dream would automatically give her less screentime? She'll still have her normal episodes and most of the Wonderbolt stuff could happen off screen (or some of her episodes could be about Wonderbolt stuff, which would be pretty interesting). We don't even know if she's becoming a Wonderbolt yet anyway. And either way, it shouldn't affect her current position in the show.
  • Brohoof 1

Who said Dash achieving her dream would automatically give her less screentime? She'll still have her normal episodes and most of the Wonderbolt stuff could happen off screen (or some of her episodes could be about Wonderbolt stuff, which would be pretty interesting). We don't even know if she's becoming a Wonderbolt yet anyway. And either way, it shouldn't affect her current position in the show.

I'm probably alone in that I kind of wish she'd get fed up with the wonderbolts being douches and decided to reaim herself towards a new goal XD

• Brohoof 3

I'm probably alone in that I kind of wish she'd get fed up with the wonderbolts being douches and decided to reaim herself towards a new goal XD

Rainbow Dash starting her own flying group is an idea I've been hearing a lot. I'd personally prefer that since, like you said, the wonderbolts are douches. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can we have a Luna and Celestia filly episode please? Also, can we in general have a Celestia-centric episode? It seems all too overdue.

Understatement of the century right there! We've had several Luna-centric episodes, which is good, but we've less and less of her big sister.

I feel that the most powerful pony should get at least a bit more recognition!

• Brohoof 2

These are my Season 6 predictions for the last 14 episodes. Most, maybe almost all of them -- won't come true, though.

S6E13

• This will either be a Discord or Twilight Sparkle episode.

• I want to see all Mane Six in this episode.

S6E14

• I want this to be a Rainbow Dash episode.

S6E15

• I want this to be a Fluttershy episode.

S6E16

• I want this to be a Crusaders episode.

• I only want Pinkie Pie and nopony else to make a cameo in this episode.

S6E17

• This certainly MUST be a Pinkie Pie episode.

S6E18

• I want this to be an Applejack episode.

S6E19

• This episode can be centered on anypony BUT Rarity, including somepony not part of the Mane Six.

• I absolutely do NOT want to see Rarity in this episode.

S6E20

• I want this to be a Rainbow Dash episode.

S6E21

• I want this to be an Applejack episode.

• I don't want Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, or Rainbow Dash to appear in this episode.

S6E22

• This will be the ONLY Rarity episode during the second half of this season.

S6E23

• I am hoping that this episode will revolve around both Pinkie and Fluttershy.

• I don't want to see Applejack or Rainbow Dash in this episode.

S6E24

• This will be a Crusaders episode.

• In order for the possibility of the previous episode taking place during this one, I don't want Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy in this episode.

S6E25-S6E26

• One episode will revolve around Twilight Sparkle, and the other around all Mane Six. Therefore, they all should appear in both episodes.

(edited)

Isn't there supposed to be a 13th episode to make it half a season before a hiatus begins ? Also when is next episode or 2nd half of Season 6 coming?

EDIT: Next episode's coming on July 30th! At least that's what is put for airing date. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-stranger-than-fan-fiction/EP013304160141?aid=zap2it

Why is it marked episode 14, shouldn't it be #13?

Edited by ImpctR

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm...I read from a source that the first half of Season 6 will be added to Netflix on July 30th; the same day the first episode of the second half will air on Discovery family.

http://www.whats-on-netflix.com/coming-soon/july-2016-new-netflix-releases/

My only concern is: Do you think the missing episode (possibly "Fault in Our Cutie Marks" ; 9th in production order) will be among the first half? Cause if it does, Netflix viewers will see an new episode before it officially broadcasts.

Hmm...I read from a source that the first half of Season 6 will be added to Netflix on July 30th; the same day the first episode of the second half will air on Discovery family.

http://www.whats-on-netflix.com/coming-soon/july-2016-new-netflix-releases/

My only concern is: Do you think the missing episode (possibly "Fault in Our Cutie Marks" ; 9th in production order) will be among the first half? Cause if it does, Netflix viewers will see an new episode before it officially broadcasts.

Didn't Scare Master accidentally get put on iTunes over a month before it premiered on Discovery Family?

• 3 weeks later...

Called Viva Las Pegasus being a Fluttershy/AJ map episode! Kinda sucks that the Flim Flam Bros are involved though

Took long enough for another Starlight episode, sounds like a great one too

• Brohoof 2

Flim and Flam are back again? Augh, the knowledge burns - it burns my poor earses!  :awuh:

Actually, I'm getting a redemption vibe from this map episode for them... Maybe they'll go from my "despised" list to just "ambivalent?"  :lol:

Even after knowing the premise of "Every Little Thing She Does" now, I still can't predict a plot for it yet!  :D

• 3 weeks later...

And speaking of betrayals, I really want Starlight Glimmer to betray the Mane Six a la Revenge of the Sith.

This kinda reminds me of that 2010 Japanese drama "Kaibutsu-kun" and to be fair, I have watched it before back in the summer of 2011. Especially the final episode which when Demokin betrayed Demolina by stabbing her in the stomach with a knife in his hand. Yep it did happen for sure! I hope my predictions are right though...