Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Season 6 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Moon

The MLP Facebook page has just shared this new promo video for Season 6. While it's mostly old footage pieced together, there are a few new clips, some featuring Starlight and Sunburst. And if it reaches 6,000 shares, then an exclusive two-minute clip from the premiere will be released. 

Edited by Golden Star
  • Brohoof 2

The MLP Facebook page has just shared this new promo video for Season 6. While it's mostly old footage pieced together, there are a few new clips, some featuring Starlight and Sunburst. And if it reaches 6,000 shares, then an exclusive two-minute clip from the premiere will be released. 

only 1300 shares.

I'm sorry, but I've gotta laugh my ass off at how much the brony fandom has shrunk XD

Back before Season 3 that would have happened in a heartbeat.

Think the ratings will be low because of Easter weekend?

I think the ratings will be low because the show's ratings have been crashing like a 747 piloted by a drunke terrorist Since S4 ended :P

But yeah, I do think the easter weekend will impact the ratings even more too.

• Brohoof 1

only 1300 shares.

I'm sorry, but I've gotta laugh my ass off at how much the brony fandom has shrunk XD

Back before Season 3 that would have happened in a heartbeat.

I think Hasbro overestimated how many bronies there are.

(GASPS) What if this could be the end of the Cutie Mark Crusaders now? Starlight and Spike becoming BFFs?

First we need an episode based solely around Spike and Pony Joe. The two of them telling obviously fake stories, trying to one-up each other in who has had the more exciting day.

I really like what they did with Starlight hairstyle.

Not only does she look 10x better than before, Its also quite symbolic.

her old hairstyle had the "=" shape (upside down), and now that she no longer hold that equality philosophy,

she changed it to something non-conservative and stylish.

New clip from Season 6 on MLP Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/mylittlepony/?fref=nf

YouTube clip!

Every instinct I have was telling me to resist the urge to watch this. I didn't listen XD.

I actually quite liked this. It seems that Starlight is somewhat awkward and anxious amongst her new friends, which is the direction I was expecting them to take her character in. It would have been somewhat lame if they had just made her completly a natural part of the group who was not at all awkward. But like I said, I was expecting this. Overall, very satisfied! Now to watch it over and over until Saturday :P

Edited by NeonCobalt

It seems that Starlight is somewhat awkward and anxious amongst her new friends, which is the direction I was expecting them to take her character in. 

I thought she was anxious about meeting Sunburst...  :o

Btw, slightly OT, but seeing as Batman V Superman is out tonight....

The Dark Knight, Bronies and Pegasitsters! Dark. Brooding. Loves Ponies?!

c1ce85eac70f063c1af00b72056ef5134e08d560

Edited by MovieLord101

Tomorrow's the premiere of the sixth season beginning at 11:00 A.M. EDT on Discovery Family! So all aboard the hype train and also today "Happy Good Friday"!  :D

I love how no one's talked about Sombra coming back during the premier. Black clouds around the empire, in the snow? Where have we seen that before?

Tomorrow's the premiere of the sixth season beginning at 11:00 A.M. EDT on Discovery Family! So all aboard the hype train and also today "Happy Good Friday"!  :D

I'm not really hype. Just mildly expectant. I like pony, but I think it's silly to build up myslf to be excited, and be disappointed by the episode, if it turns out to be subpar.