Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ANGEL33

Here's a good question for you all. You're with your favorite pony/ponies. And their life is threatened by someone or something. How far would you go to protect her/him/them? I would do anything to keep my favorite ponies safe.

Edited by ANGEL
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it would help a lot more then if some random guy/girl tried to interfere.

Not really, they'd take their sweet time. And by the time they'd do something. It'd be too late.

Not really, they'd take their sweet time. And by the time they'd do something. It'd be too late.
 I don't know how it is where you live, but the police here is fairly quick. Besides if a random civilian tries to do something, chances is that both the civilian and pony would get hurt. 
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know how it is where you live, but the police here is fairly quick. Besides if a random civilian tries to do something, chances is that both the civilian and pony would get hurt.

Not if you handle it accurately. Rather than a rampaging idiot.

I'd probably warn the attacker that Big Mac will seriously wreck them if they proceed to attack. XD.

Or plan B, we gang up on the attacker ourselves. That also works.

I like the way you think :D

And what are the odds that you happen to have one? Or does this take place in a magical land where everyone always carries high powered rifles?

I'm not answering because everytime I do you throw something at me to totally wreck it.

Not if you handle it accurately. Rather than a rampaging idiot.
 The correct way of handling situations like those is to let professionals handle them. 

Or does this take place in a magical land where everyone always carries high powered rifles?
 It takes place in 'murica. So in a less magical land where everyone always carries high power rifles.

Just to save my favorite pony?

Not very far.

To save someone I really care about?

I'd do anything.

• Brohoof 1

To quote one of the most dramatic songs of all time:

♪♫ I'd catch a grenade for you...

Throw my hand on a blade for you...

I'd jump in front of a train for you...

Oh, I would go through all this pain...

Take a bullet straight through my brain.

Yes I would die for you baby...♪♫

In all seriousness, I'd do anything to save my friend's life. I'd have to be smart about how I'd do it though...which, you know, say, kicking a dragon in the face might not be very smart.

Edited by PGNatsu