Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

"Well," Solar said, slowly walking toward her friend, "I thought we could go explore the ship? We don't have to go back to the others, just you and me." She grinned.

She gently put a hoof onto the mare's shoulder. "I was gonna go scout the place out and see what's making that noise under the ship. I thought we could go together, would save us both talking to ourselves for a few hours."

"R-really?" Amber sniffled, rubbing her enflamed eyes to try and wipe the tears away. "But what about the others? Won't they get s-suspicious if we just disappear together? I m-mean...not like that..." She blushed furiously, backing up against the wall as nerves got the better of her. "I-I just-"

"Y-you know what? Yeah, let's go scout it out. Make ourselves useful for a change." She gave Solar a weak smile.

"R-really?" Amber sniffled, rubbing her enflamed eyes to try and wipe the tears away. "But what about the others? Won't they get s-suspicious if we just disappear together? I m-mean...not like that..." She blushed furiously, backing up against the wall as nerves got the better of her. "I-I just-"

"Y-you know what? Yeah, let's go scout it out. Make ourselves useful for a change." She gave Solar a weak smile.

Solar smiled back at her friend, trying to put her at ease. "Yeah, we'll show them what a couple of not-science mares can do."

She went to take a step toward her, but halted. She then pushed the button to deactivate her suit, then sat on her haunches and spread her forelegs for a hug. "C'mere, bring it in."

Solar smiled back at her friend, trying to put her at ease. "Yeah, we'll show them what a couple of not-science mares can do."

She went to take a step toward her, but halted. She then pushed the button to deactivate her suit, then sat on her haunches and spread her forelegs for a hug. "C'mere, bring it in."

Amber leaped into the hug possibly a little too fast, forcing Solar to fall on her back with Amber furiously hugging her on top. Tears formed again in her eyes, and a smile swept across her sad face. "I'm so glad you ended up here with us, coincidental or not." Amber said quietly. "I think I might have already gone insane otherwise."

Scarlett turned to Specter and said "Don't change any of your programming, that outburst was completely justified. And oh, by the way. I'll assume you have a fair amount of data on everyone currently on the ship. I don't suppose you have enough data to put together a small team to go to the planet do you?"

Amber leaped into the hug possibly a little too fast, forcing Solar to fall on her back with Amber furiously hugging her on top. Tears formed again in her eyes, and a smile swept across her sad face. "I'm so glad you ended up here with us, coincidental or not." Amber said quietly. "I think I might have already gone insane otherwise."

"Wah!" Solar yelped, getting thrown onto her back, but smiled and returned the hug, "Hey, it's nice to finally have a friend."

She let Amber get up, before hopping onto her hooves and shaking herself off. "Hey, wanna wear my suit for a bit? I know how much you loved it last time."

"Wah!" Solar yelped, getting thrown onto her back, but smiled and returned the hug, "Hey, it's nice to finally have a friend."

She let Amber get up, before hopping onto her hooves and shaking herself off. "Hey, wanna wear my suit for a bit? I know how much you loved it last time."

"R-really?" Amber felt the excitement grow within her, washing away all her feelings of sadness completely. "Ohmigosh, yes! I would love to wear it! U-um, if thats okay, of course, heh." She looked sheepishly around the room. Deep down, she knew she only liked the suit because Solar had been wearing it.

Scarlett, not waiting for a response from Specter, went to the far corner of the room where all of the supplies they had were. The went down a couple of boxes and found a box that has a slightly red sheen. "There you are" she muttered to herself, before opening the box. She hid behind the other boxes pulled out her suit, quickly put it on and went invisible. She quietly made her way to the engineering room. If she got caught she'd only have a fraction of her magic while the suit was on. Damn power requirements.

Amber enjoyed the familiar feel of the metallic suit as Solar carefully removed it from her own body, and hooved it over to her. She took a moment just staring at it with pure delight before she rushed to put it on as quickly as she could. Small devices in the suit whirred and pinged as the joints and bolts clicked into place around her legs, body and neck. Her smile couldn't get any wider as it completed all of its processes.

Amber enjoyed the familiar feel of the metallic suit as Solar carefully removed it from her own body, and hooved it over to her. She took a moment just staring at it with pure delight before she rushed to put it on as quickly as she could. Small devices in the suit whirred and pinged as the joints and bolts clicked into place around her legs, body and neck. Her smile couldn't get any wider as it completed all of its processes.

Scarlett saw on her hud a notification which meant the another suit in the nearby area activating without a previously authorised user. She knew it was Amber of course. Opening up a voice channel once she had made it to the corridor with the giant window, she said to Amber "You were right, this view is amazing."

"Whoa whoa! How are you in my head?!" Amber looked from left to right, searching for Scarlett but couldn't see her anywhere. "Well, um, that's weird...well, uh, nice view?" She paused a moment, but then realised what Scarlett was referencing. "Oh yeah! It sure is a nice view!" Amber smiled inside her helmet. Not the nicest view here though, Her gaze slowly fell on Solar before she shook her head. "Uh, anyway, we were planning on scouting out the ship Scarlett. Work out where the noise is coming from."

"Whoa whoa! How are you in my head?!" Amber looked from left to right, searching for Scarlett but couldn't see her anywhere. "Well, um, that's weird...well, uh, nice view?" She paused a moment, but then realised what Scarlett was referencing. "Oh yeah! It sure is a nice view!" Amber smiled inside her helmet. Not the nicest view here though, Her gaze slowly fell on Solar before she shook her head. "Uh, anyway, we were planning on scouting out the ship Scarlett. Work out where the noise is coming from."

"I'm not in your head, you're wearing a suit of my design remember. I was going to let the suit give you instructions but I decided that me butting in and turning off the automated training would be better. Good idea trying to find the problem by the way. Though, I guess I should warn you. I can see what you see, the suit has a front camera."

Solar grinned as she saw how happy Amber was to have the suit on. She had no idea why she loved it so much, but it was nice to see her smiling again.

...her smile is cute, she suddenly thought, then blinked and shook her head. Where'd that come from?

She blinked as she apparently began talking to herself, before realising Scarlett must have opened the comm link.

(hmm...)

Sapphire, was yet again rather embarrassed by her own silly actions, but no one was going to do her job so she looked up at the portal, "I was first last time, I will be first again." She walked towards the out the door of the room if no one else wanted to find things on this ship, and no one cared about anything apart from the air system 
---
Crystal was rather pissed at Spectre, but she bit her tongue. "I'll go aswell." Then walked after her.

Solar grinned as she saw how happy Amber was to have the suit on. She had no idea why she loved it so much, but it was nice to see her smiling again.

...her smile is cute, she suddenly thought, then blinked and shook her head. Where'd that come from?

She blinked as she apparently began talking to herself, before realising Scarlett must have opened the comm link.

Scarlett continues to speak to Amber "Awww, look at that. I think Solar has a bit of a crush on you. Look at her face! Oh, and by the way. For beginners the suits controls are voice activated. Ask it to give you a massage, that's if you want to. IT's very relaxing after a long day of work. Anyway, I'll come to you two. You have about a minute before I get there."

Then Scarlett started walking to engineering. She needed to check the consoles.

Amber took the brief moment they had in Engineering to test out the suit fully, since last time she'd been too busy fan-girling over it at all in the first place. There was a variety of options all over the screens in front of her, filling her with both wonder and curiosity. She furiously began clicking buttons, with all sorts of crazy stuff going across the screen and all sorts of crazy stuff happening to her body. Including a massage. A goddamn, wonderful massage.

"Ohhhh wow..." Amber seemed to slowly crumple to her knees as the massage took over her. "Oh my god this is amazing. Wowwww....." She fell to the floor, metal clanging against metal. "This suit is so good!"

Amber took the brief moment they had in Engineering to test out the suit fully, since last time she'd been too busy fan-girling over it at all in the first place. There was a variety of options all over the screens in front of her, filling her with both wonder and curiosity. She furiously began clicking buttons, with all sorts of crazy stuff going across the screen and all sorts of crazy stuff happening to her body. Including a massage. A goddamn, wonderful massage.

"Ohhhh wow..." Amber seemed to slowly crumple to her knees as the massage took over her. "Oh my god this is amazing. Wowwww....." She fell to the floor, metal clanging against metal. "This suit is so good!"

Solar blinked and watched as Amber rolled around on the floor, purring as she seemed to be receiving a massage from the suit itself.

"...I didn't know it could do that," She muttered, almost sounding disappointed, "Why'd nopony tell me It could do that? I wanna do that."

Solar blinked and watched as Amber rolled around on the floor, purring as she seemed to be receiving a massage from the suit itself.

"...I didn't know it could do that," She muttered, almost sounding disappointed, "Why'd nopony tell me It could do that? I wanna do that."

"Solarrrrr....." Amber practically purred on the 'r' in her name. "You gotta come try this thing, its so great." She tried to move over to Solar, only moving a millimetre or so, before another wave of relaxing waves seemed to spread across her back. "Come on Solar...com- come get in the suit with me. Come on, get over here...."

"Solarrrrr....." Amber practically purred on the 'r' in her name. "You gotta come try this thing, its so great." She tried to move over to Solar, only moving a millimetre or so, before another wave of relaxing waves seemed to spread across her back. "Come on Solar...com- come get in the suit with me. Come on, get over here...."

"Actually, you know what. Here's an idea." Scarlett remotely turned off the massaging feature as she walked in. She walked straight past the two giving Amber a gentle pat on the back before walking up to a console and checking how long they had left with air "I think that maybe we should actually do something about us suffocating, don't you? After all, no massages when you're dear."

"Actually, you know what. Here's an idea." Scarlett remotely turned off the massaging feature as she walked in. She walked straight past the two giving Amber a gentle pat on the back before walking up to a console and checking how long they had left with air "I think that maybe we should actually do something about us suffocating, don't you? After all, no massages when you're dear."

"O-oh r-right..." Amber cared not for the words Scarlett said, until her brain actually started registering them. "Oh right! Oh god! I'm so sorry Scarlett. I'm so sorry! Yes of course, we should do something." Amber allowed the helmet to retract, remembering how stale the air was around her, and already missing Solar's faint smell. "A-are we going through the gate then? Because Solar and I were going to investigate the noise while you did that..."

Edited by 1Bit

Solar pouted and raised an eyebrow as Scarlett came in with her 'I think you should be doing what I tell you' attitude again.

"Well you're the one who knows everything," She snarked, smirking at the unicorn, "What exactly do we need?"

"O-oh r-right..." Amber cared not for the words Scarlett said, until her brain actually started registering them. "Oh right! Oh god! I'm so sorry Scarlett. I'm so sorry! Yes of course, we should do something." Amber allowed the helmet to retract, remembering how stale the air was around her, and already missing Solar's faint smell. "A-are we going through the gate then? Because Solar and I were going to investigate the noise while you did that..."

She blinked and noticed how warm Amber had gotten in the suit. "Geez, was I that warm in there? I should get that thing washed out."

She blinked and noticed how warm Amber had gotten in the suit. "Geez, was I that warm in there? I should get that thing washed out."

"No!" Amber squeaked suddenly. "Don't wash it out!" Her two front hooves were briskly shoved into her mouth, silencing her next remark.

"I mean, um...w-well y'know why wash it out? I mean all that extra effort when its...p-perfectly fine as it is anyway." She laughed nervously, trying to avoid Solar's confused stare. "Y-You know..." 

"Feel free to stay here on the ship and look for what's wrong, but if more of us go to the planet we can get more supplies. Anyway, the fresh air couldn't hurt could it?"

Scarlett declared right in front of Solar, and could now be seen wearing a skin tight black suit that had an almost hexagonal sheen on it. "It can't be much worse than staying here"

"No!" Amber squeaked suddenly. "Don't wash it out!" Her two front hooves were briskly shoved into her mouth, silencing her next remark.

"I mean, um...w-well y'know why wash it out? I mean all that extra effort when its...p-perfectly fine as it is anyway." She laughed nervously, trying to avoid Solar's confused stare. "Y-You know..."

Solar just gave a slow blink, tilting her head to the side. "Uhh, okay, if you're cool with it."

She doesn't really like my sweaty-ass suit, does she? She thought, blushing a bit at the idea.

"Feel free to stay here on the ship and look for what's wrong, but if more of us go to the planet we can get more supplies. Anyway, the fresh air couldn't hurt could it?"

Scarlett declared right in front of Solar, and could now be seen wearing a skin tight black suit that had an almost hexagonal sheen on it. "It can't be much worse than staying here"

Her grin returned as she heard the idea of exploring a planet.

"World-scouting? Yes!" She chirped, fluttering her wings with excitement, "I ain't staying cooped up in this tin can all day! C'mon Amber, planet!" She grinned at her friend.

Her grin returned as she heard the idea of exploring a planet. "World-scouting? Yes!" She chirped, fluttering her wings with excitement, "I ain't staying cooped up in this tin can all day! C'mon Amber, planet!" She grinned at her friend.

Amber grinned back, her happiness coming from seeing Solar so happy. Damn butterflies were making a racket in the pit of her stomach. "Yeah Solar, planet." She laughed. "Alright, enough moping around for one day. Let's go and make sure we don't...well..." She coughed awkwardly. "--suffocate." 

Scarlett stood up straight for a moment, expecting even the tiniest bit of co fusion about the suit. Not even getting the smallest response she said "Nothing? All right then. Are you two ready to go get some air or are you too busy staring at each others asses, even though they do look nice"