Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

(hmm...)

Sapphire, was yet again rather embarrassed by her own silly actions, but no one was going to do her job so she looked up at the portal, "I was first last time, I will be first again." She walked towards the out the door of the room if no one else wanted to find things on this ship, and no one cared about anything apart from the air system 
---
Crystal was rather pissed at Spectre, but she bit her tongue. "I'll go aswell." Then walked after her.

Flamestreak was standing around, he was utterly bored having not interacted with anypony for a long period of time despite the vast amount of ponies currently occupying the space. After looking the area for good minute Flamestreak  spotted Sapphire about to enter some kind of portal. Thankful he found something to do Flame immediately flew to her landing close to her flank.

"Hey Sapphire! Is everything alright now?" 

Scarlett stood up straight for a moment, expecting even the tiniest bit of co fusion about the suit. Not even getting the smallest response she said "Nothing? All right then. Are you two ready to go get some air or are you too busy staring at each others asses, even though they do look nice"

"A- bu, ckth! I was n-not staring at nopony's-- guh, can we just go to planet now?" The blush on Amber's cheeks was becoming more and more noticeable so she quickly tried to escape from the uncomfortable atmosphere emerging in the room. "Oh and uh, yeah, nice suit Scarlett. Fits your um...well, y-your body...agh!" Her coat was consumed by crimson now and she galloped even faster towards the stargate.

Edited by 1Bit

@,

"Crystal can you leave us for a moment?" 

---

"ok sure." Crystal goes off and talks to another pony

---

Sapphire turns to Flame, "no, not really, I don't like being in charge I mean the security staff follow my orders, but I have no ponies respect around here, I mean I'm not an officer, i'm only a corporal I...I'm trying, but all that is doing is trying everyone else's patience, but I must be first through the portal again, I have to do something to make the others give me any amount of respect." Sapphire sat down, "I hate this armour, I hate all of this I just want to go home..."  

• Brohoof 1

Scarlett stood up straight for a moment, expecting even the tiniest bit of co fusion about the suit. Not even getting the smallest response she said "Nothing? All right then. Are you two ready to go get some air or are you too busy staring at each others asses, even though they do look nice"

"Nothing?" Solar blinked, raising her eyebrow again as she looked at Scarlett, "What're you... OH! The suit!" She realised the unicorn was wearing a black bodysuit.

"I like it!" She said, a bit awkwardly, "Very...black! And...rubber...!"

What the hell does she want me to say about it?! ...I wonder how Amber would look in it...

"There we go. You finally noticed the now non invisible pony wearing a skin tight black suit. Good job. And Solar, if you were wondering, this is the most recent version of my suit. As you can see, it it much lighter. Anyway, off to another planet then? You know you want to. "

Amber seemed to be miles ahead of the other two, reaching the gateroom in little to no time in a desperate attempt to escape the embarrassment of earlier. She found solace in the suit she still wore, glad to still have it on. To say there was a large amount of ponies in the room was an understatement as literally EVERY pony seemed to be in the room. "Well I guess if we're going. We're ALL going." She smiled, deciding to go in search of Sapphire to work out the current situation.

Scarlett began slowly walking towards the gate room while saying to Solar "Come on, your girlfriend just stole your suit! And we have a ship to save! And it's crew of course. Definitely Italy the crew."

Once she got the the gate room she shouted "Hey Sapphire, where are you?!"

"My g--?!" Solar squeaked, flushing bright red and widening her eyes, "Hey, she's... she's not...!"

She fluttered after Scarlett, looking rather shy. "I do want my suit back..."

She returned to the gate room and met up with the rest of the ponies travelling to the planet. She quickly spotted her suit approaching Sapphire, and she landed right beside the pony inside it.

@,

"Crystal can you leave us for a moment?" 

---

"ok sure." Crystal goes off and talks to another pony

---

Sapphire turns to Flame, "no, not really, I don't like being in charge I mean the security staff follow my orders, but I have no ponies respect around here, I mean I'm not an officer, i'm only a corporal I...I'm trying, but all that is doing is trying everyone else's patience, but I must be first through the portal again, I have to do something to make the others give me any amount of respect." Sapphire sat down, "I hate this armour, I hate all of this I just want to go home..."  

"Look Sapphire, Do you honestly think everyone here doesn't wants to go home? But the thing is, are home is gone. The icarus base is destroyed and that wasn't really home to begin with. Us and generations of other ponies have been looking "Home" but never found it, So if we didn't have home in the first place, where did you want to go?"

Flamestreak stepped up to Sapphire and looked at the Brown unicorn directly in the eyes.

"Sapphire I understand what you're going through, You have a lot responsibly on your shoulders that you don't want to carry and it's stressful. But you gotta carry that weight and fight through that stress, Everyday's not going be a bowl cherries. There will days that you just want to just throw yourself in a pool of acid, there will be times that you feel like you're on top of the world and no one can touch you. My point is obviously that good and bad days is always going to occur, But it's about how you......... I guess understand those bad moments are just mandatory experiences to help a pony be more comfortable with it. then if you feel comfortable you will never truly have a bad moment , that's what I believe anyway."  Flame smiled trying to make the mare more at ease with her situation

"Honestly I having a lot of trouble trying to sound philosophical or whatever the word is. So if you're looking for motivation I think Amber would be a better opinion. Just know that if you going to trot through that portal, Me and a hell of a lot more ponies will be right behind you."

Edited by Fl@mstre@k1990
  • Brohoof 1

@,

A grim look of determination came over the mare's face, "you are right no time for me, I must think of the others." She stood up adjusted her helm...just as the others came in.

@@1Bit,@@Ethan Sawyer, @@Unicorncob,

"im over here by the gate." I'm gonna lead this band of ponies to whatever end (quote there)

---

Crystal and some of the others watched on... 

Specter hoovered stared at the now inactive gate, and the ponies that remained in the gate room. As soon as they reactivated this they would to be be as quick as they could in gathering resources and as much as possible. They may not get another chance like this for a long time. I don't like leaving everything down to a gamble. But we have no choice now.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

"im over here by the gate." I'm gonna lead this band of ponies to whatever end (quote there) --- Crystal and some of the others watched on... 

"Hey Sapphire! Nice job getting everypony together here." Amber chirped. Did she chirp? She wasn't usually one to chirp. When was she ever this happy? "I'm all ready and set up to go. Just give me the signal."

"My g--?!" Solar squeaked, flushing bright red and widening her eyes, "Hey, she's... she's not...!"   She fluttered after Scarlett, looking rather shy. "I do want my suit back..."   She returned to the gate room and met up with the rest of the ponies travelling to the planet. She quickly spotted her suit approaching Sapphire, and she landed right beside the pony inside it.

Amber felt a familiar presence to her side. And she smiled on seeing Solar, who currently looked incredibly flustered. "Damn Solar, I don't think I've ever seen you so red! What did I miss?" She teased, smirking at the pegasus.

Scarlett walked over to Sapphire and the group of ponies. As she did so she took a quick glance at the timer behind the consoles, and started getting worried. "Sapphire, we have just under eleven and a half hours until the ship most likely jumps back in to FTL, which means we need to be of the planet in eleven hours. And before you ask, yes I am wearing a suit. Are we ready to dial?"

(Phone post)

"How should I know that, I mean can work a radio you're gonna have to ask another pony about the gate. I'm the solider here remember I can fight not think

But me and the other's are ready I believe to go to the planet. What about the air system on the ship I mean we go have a adventure then come back to die here?"

"I think the air filter system is why we're going." Amber suggested, racking her mind to try and remember everything. "I'm no scientist, but like, there must be some way of utilizing the planet's air on this ship." She looked up at Sapphire, shrugging. "But I honestly have no idea. Does that sound ridiculous? I think it sounds ridiculous? I mean, does air even work that way?"

(Phone post)

"How should I know that, I mean can work a radio you're gonna have to ask another pony about the gate. I'm the solider here remember I can fight not think

But me and the other's are ready I believe to go to the planet. What about the air system on the ship I mean we go have a adventure then come back to die here?"

"The reason we are going to the planet is because right outside the gate on the other side is a desert. The materials we need, sodium calcite, is left behind by organic material at the bottom of lake beds. The data Destiny has shows that there was life on the planet, and now it is a desert, which means there's a very high chance that by going to the planet we can actually solve our air problem. Now, do we have any saddlebags somewhere?"

"I think the air filter system is why we're going." Amber suggested, racking her mind to try and remember everything. "I'm no scientist, but like, there must be some way of utilizing the planet's air on this ship." She looked up at Sapphire, shrugging. "But I honestly have no idea. Does that sound ridiculous? I think it sounds ridiculous? I mean, does air even work that way?"

"You're right, we're going to the planet to get materials to fix the filters. But no, we can't just bring the planet's air on board. That'd be great, but unfortunately the gate doesn't work like that. To get something through it has to have a force acting on it, which means water an air can't just flow into it."

"You're right, we're going to the planet to get materials to fix the filters. But no, we can't just bring the planet's air on board. That'd be great, but unfortunately the gate doesn't work like that. To get something through it has to have a force acting on it, which means water an air can't just flow into it."

"Alright, okay. I think I got it." Amber gave a reassuring nod to Scarlett, the picture of the plan becoming more clear in her head. And less filled with Solar's butt. "But how are we meant to find materials in a desert? I mean, it's called a desert for a reason. It's just...sand. Lots and lots of sand." Her eyebrows raised every so slightly, giving Scarlett a curious look. 

Amber felt a familiar presence to her side. And she smiled on seeing Solar, who currently looked incredibly flustered. "Damn Solar, I don't think I've ever seen you so red! What did I miss?" She teased, smirking at the pegasus.

"Oh, nothing, nothing," Solar muttered, giving her hoof a dismissive wave, "Just warm in here, is all."

As she laid eyes on the gate, her mind began racing. What kind of world would they be exploring? What would they find there? Would there be other ponies? Other creatures completely? Would this be some proper first contact stuff?

Obviously she was spacing out and not paying any attention to Amber and Scarlett's conversation.

"Oh, nothing, nothing," Solar muttered, giving her hoof a dismissive wave, "Just warm in here, is all."

As she laid eyes on the gate, her mind began racing. What kind of world would they be exploring? What would they find there? Would there be other ponies? Other creatures completely? Would this be some proper first contact stuff?

Obviously she was spacing out and not paying any attention to Amber and Scarlett's conversation.

"Hey starry eyes, better get your head out of the clouds." Amber grinned at Solar. It didn't take much for her to notice her pegasus friend had completely zoned out. For the past 5 minutes, Solar hadn't taken her eyes off the gate. "Just sayin', you might want to pay attention so that...y'know, we don't run into trouble when we get there." She giggled quietly, giving Solar a few encouraging prods to zone back in.

"Alright, okay. I think I got it." Amber gave a reassuring nod to Scarlett, the picture of the plan becoming more clear in her head. And less filled with Solar's butt. "But how are we meant to find materials in a desert? I mean, it's called a desert for a reason. It's just...sand. Lots and lots of sand." Her eyebrows raised every so slightly, giving Scarlett a curious look.

"The material we need is left behind decaying biological matter like dead plants. This matter gets into the water, and it's in almost all the water we drink in small traces. When all of the water evaporates in a desert the calcite is left behind on the lake bed where the water used to be. And that's why a desert is good."

"If you think it's warm here, prepare for hot out there. Feel free to bring your suit though, the extra strength could be useful when lifting a lot of sand."

"The material we need is left behind decaying biological matter like dead plants. This matter gets into the water, and it's in almost all the water we drink in small traces. When all of the water evaporates in a desert the calcite is left behind on the lake bed where the water used to be. And that's why a desert is good."

"Wow, um, that actually...makes a lot of sense." Amber was surprised at how quickly it clicked in her mind. When science wasn't usually her thing. "So how long should it take us? I mean, the quicker, the better right?" She tried to make some calculations in her head, but none of it came to fruition. Her head just wasn't made to science. 

"Wow, um, that actually...makes a lot of sense." Amber was surprised at how quickly it clicked in her mind. When science wasn't usually her thing. "So how long should it take us? I mean, the quicker, the better right?" She tried to make some calculations in her head, but none of it came to fruition. Her head just wasn't made to science.

"The problem is going to be actually finding the lakebed in the first place. Do you know how hard it is to find a lakebed in a desert? They look the same as the rest of the desert, except it's slightly more shiny and in a big ditch. Now, I'm going to go and dial. Solar, do you still have the Kino remote?"

Scarlett walked up the the dialling console and found the nearby gate on the list. "Are we ready?"

"Hey starry eyes, better get your head out of the clouds." Amber grinned at Solar. It didn't take much for her to notice her pegasus friend had completely zoned out. For the past 5 minutes, Solar hadn't taken her eyes off the gate. "Just sayin', you might want to pay attention so that...y'know, we don't run into trouble when we get there." She giggled quietly, giving Solar a few encouraging prods to zone back in.

"Huh? Wha'?" Solar mumbled, shaking her head and coming back down to... well, the spaceship, "I'm here, hello. I was totally paying attention to whatever you guys just said. Yeah."

"If you think it's warm here, prepare for hot out there. Feel free to bring your suit though, the extra strength could be useful when lifting a lot of sand."

"A desert planet, huh?" She muttered, sounding intrigued, "Think they'll have tombs there? Tombs that we may raid?"

Solar, do you still have the Kino remote?"

"Oh, yeah," she muttered, holding up the Kino remote, "Right here."

"A desert planet, huh?" She muttered, sounding intrigued, "Think they'll have tombs there? Tombs that we may raid?"

"We've got just over 11 hours to search, and I doubt that people in this universe have the same style as we ponies do. I doubt they even have the word tomb in their vocabulary."

"Oh, yeah," she muttered, holding up the Kino remote, "Right here."

Scarlett noticed the muttering attitude "Are you all right Solar? You seem a little bit down. Or maybe it's the face that none of us have enough oxygen."

"We've got just over 11 hours to search, and I doubt that people in this universe have the same style as we ponies do. I doubt they even have the word tomb in their vocabulary."

Solar raised an eyebrow, looking rather quizzical. "What, do they just dump dead bodies in the sand then?"

Scarlett noticed the muttering attitude "Are you all right Solar? You seem a little bit down. Or maybe it's the face that none of us have enough oxygen."

"Huh?" She muttered, then shook her head a bit, "No no, I'm cool. Just... sorry about that earlier. I kinda exploded and nopony deserved it. And now my throat kinda hurts."

She glanced down, avoiding eye contact with Scarlett, more out of shame than anything. "So, yeah, sorry..."