Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

"Well whatever it is we decide to do, it has to be done soon. We cannot afford to linger much longer, lest we all die. For starters, it's best that we at least inform Flame and Sapphire of the situation as they will be going on the shuttle, as for everyone else. I don't know. I guess that bridge will be crossed soon enough."

"Yea, you're right. If I go and gather everyone in the gate room, can you pick out the two ponies, take them somewhere and explain the situation for me? I'd do it myself, but I'd rather not have to deal with the questions they might have. You understand the situation. "

• Brohoof 1

@,

Crystal looked to Diamond. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable BD, I can keep my hooves to myself when anyone else is around not like our other pair of lovebirds they are nuts them two that is for damn sure." She did hover give Flame a peck on the cheek. "There is something for you. So what about we retire for the um...night? I mean what time is it anyway?"

---

Mentis had found a spare room and also turned for few hours sleep, his last thoughts are, or where why he even said yes to get on the ship in the first place...

@,

Crystal looked to Diamond. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable BD, I can keep my hooves to myself when anyone else is around not like our other pair of lovebirds they are nuts them two that is for damn sure." She did hover give Flame a peck on the cheek. "There is something for you. So what about we retire for the um...night? I mean what time is it anyway?"

---

Mentis had found a spare room and also turned for few hours sleep, his last thoughts are, or where why he even said yes to get on the ship in the first place...

"Thanks so much for your courtesy. At least SOMEONE isn't being obnoxious." Diamond said, smart-alecky. Flame simply grinned and turned Bass

"......I don't even know, Every since the ship got destroyed I don't think ANYONE has been keeping time." Flame replied.

Solar's smile grew across her muzzle from hearing Amber say that, and she just snuggled up closer to her. She wrapped her legs around her marefriend so she was closer, becoming the big spoon.

"I love you too, Amber," she sighed, her eyes fluttering closed.

"Solar....do you think we'll ever get off of this ship?" Amber mumbled as she lifted her head slightly. "I know we have Scarlett and Spectre and all those others, with all that brain, trying to find ways to get us home...but is it even possible?" Her face darkened. She turned her stare towards the dull, grey metal walls that imprisoned her in the tiny room. 

"Solar....do you think we'll ever get off of this ship?" Amber mumbled as she lifted her head slightly. "I know we have Scarlett and Spectre and all those others, with all that brain, trying to find ways to get us home...but is it even possible?" Her face darkened. She turned her stare towards the dull, grey metal walls that imprisoned her in the tiny room. 

Solar's eyes opened with surprise, not expecting a sudden dose of reality during such a close moment.

If she was honest with herself, she had no idea. True, they had a lot of intelligent minds on board, and no doubt they were working on ways to get them all home, but was it truly possible?

She had to be honest with her marefriend, but she also had to give her some hope.

"I don't know," she said quietly, pressing her cheek gently against Amber's, "But, like you said, mom and Spectre and everypony else are working hard to find a way. We need to believe in them. They're really smart, they'll think of something."

Solar's eyes opened with surprise, not expecting a sudden dose of reality during such a close moment.

If she was honest with herself, she had no idea. True, they had a lot of intelligent minds on board, and no doubt they were working on ways to get them all home, but was it truly possible?

She had to be honest with her marefriend, but she also had to give her some hope.

"I don't know," she said quietly, pressing her cheek gently against Amber's, "But, like you said, mom and Spectre and everypony else are working hard to find a way. We need to believe in them. They're really smart, they'll think of something."

"I hope they do...our families probably think we're dead by now." She let out a small sigh, twitching her muzzle. "Everypony probably thinks we perished in the base attack. It's not like they're going to come looking for us. And how would they?" The pegasus continued, twisting herself around. "We're in, like, another universe or something! How could anypony even begin to find us!"

"I hope they do...our families probably think we're dead by now." She let out a small sigh, twitching her muzzle. "Everypony probably thinks we perished in the base attack. It's not like they're going to come looking for us. And how would they?" The pegasus continued, twisting herself around. "We're in, like, another universe or something! How could anypony even begin to find us!"

Solar frowned at seeing her marefriend getting so worked up, and gently hushed her. "Please babe, calm down. You've gone through enough today without adding this worry to it."

She smiled and carried on, "Hey, when we do get back, we'll have a hell of a story to tell the folks, huh? Plus, you can tell your parents you got a marefriend out of it." She smirked and planted a little kiss on Amber's snout.

Solar frowned at seeing her marefriend getting so worked up, and gently hushed her. "Please babe, calm down. You've gone through enough today without adding this worry to it."

She smiled and carried on, "Hey, when we do get back, we'll have a hell of a story to tell the folks, huh? Plus, you can tell your parents you got a marefriend out of it." She smirked and planted a little kiss on Amber's snout.

"Oh no no no! I can't tell them about you!" Panic suddenly set in when Amber was brought back to the thoughts of seeing her family again. Her mind had been so focused on the events currently happening, she'd paid no mind to any reactions back home. If they got back home. 

"Oh no no no! I can't tell them about you!" Panic suddenly set in when Amber was brought back to the thoughts of seeing her family again. Her mind had been so focused on the events currently happening, she'd paid no mind to any reactions back home. If they got back home. 

Solar blinked, wide eyed with surprise at Amber's panicked reaction. Was it something she's said?

"Huh?" She asked, genuinely confused, "What is it? Would your parents not approve of me dating you or something? Um, they're not those kinds of ponies, are they?"

Solar blinked, wide eyed with surprise at Amber's panicked reaction. Was it something she's said?

"Huh?" She asked, genuinely confused, "What is it? Would your parents not approve of me dating you or something? Um, they're not those kinds of ponies, are they?"

"Well if those kind of ponies are the kind which would probably disown me if they found out I was a fillyfooler, then yes." Amber mumbled, stroking her mane with a vacant hoof. "Look, I love my family and all but the Hearthstone line is, well, pure I suppose. Knowing one of their children was into mares..." She shuddered at the though, curling up in the bed.

"Well if those kind of ponies are the kind which would probably disown me if they found out I was a fillyfooler, then yes." Amber mumbled, stroking her mane with a vacant hoof. "Look, I love my family and all but the Hearthstone line is, well, pure I suppose. Knowing one of their children was into mares..." She shuddered at the though, curling up in the bed.

Solar frowned and snuggled up to her marefriend, looking into her eyes. "Look, what's important is what you wanna do, okay? It's your life, you love who you want to love."

She rested her head ontop of Amber's as she curled up on the bed. "What's important is you being happy, right?"

Amber Hearthstone? ...that is a badass name.

Solar frowned and snuggled up to her marefriend, looking into her eyes. "Look, what's important is what you wanna do, okay? It's your life, you love who you want to love."

She rested her head ontop of Amber's as she curled up on the bed. "What's important is you being happy, right?"

Amber Hearthstone? ...that is a badass name.

"Yeah...I guess, maybe." She smiled weakly, and leaned in to Solar. She still smelled so good! "It's just horrible knowing my parents won't approve. Y'know what I mean?" Amber said, looking back at her marefriend. And she's still so beautiful... "Well, I don't know what your parents would think, but still."

"Yeah...I guess, maybe." She smiled weakly, and leaned in to Solar. She still smelled so good! "It's just horrible knowing my parents won't approve. Y'know what I mean?" Amber said, looking back at her marefriend. And she's still so beautiful... "Well, I don't know what your parents would think, but still."

"Yeah, I get you," Solar nodded, and nuzzled into Amber's mane.

Dear Celestia, what shampoo does she use? She smells great~

"My parents are pretty chill, they wouldn't really care," she shrugged, and grinned down at Amber, "Actually, in fact, I think they'd really love you."

"Yeah, I get you," Solar nodded, and nuzzled into Amber's mane.

Dear Celestia, what shampoo does she use? She smells great~

"My parents are pretty chill, they wouldn't really care," she shrugged, and grinned down at Amber, "Actually, in fact, I think they'd really love you."

"Sweet Celestia, what I wouldn't give to have parents like yours..." She smiled and let out a brief chuckle. Her limbs were begging to be stretched, and Amber let out a deep groan as she did just that, extending her legs out and extending her wings. She'd been lying down for way too long already. "But I doubt they'd love me as you put it. I mean, what is there to love about a pegasus like me?"

"Sweet Celestia, what I wouldn't give to have parents like yours..." She smiled and let out a brief chuckle. Her limbs were begging to be stretched, and Amber let out a deep groan as she did just that, extending her legs out and extending her wings. She'd been lying down for way too long already. "But I doubt they'd love me as you put it. I mean, what is there to love about a pegasus like me?"

Solar smirked as she sat up and gently flopped ontop of her marefriend. "Well, the same reasons I love you of course! You're nice, you're really sweet, you're easy on the eyes, and by Celestia you're the cutest mare I've ever met~"

She planted another kiss on Amber's cheek, along with a cheeky wink.

Scarlett opened up her radio and set it to broadcast to all frequencies. "Hello everyone, this is Scarlett. I would like everyone to meet in the gateroom. We have some, new information and ideas, regarding the currently problem. You know, flying into a star."

Scarlett opened up her radio and set it to broadcast to all frequencies. "Hello everyone, this is Scarlett. I would like everyone to meet in the gateroom. We have some, new information and ideas, regarding the currently problem. You know, flying into a star."

"Well, what's done is done now. I do hope they will be willing to listen to me. I'll make my way down and have a talk with Flame and Sapphire once they show up. Here's hoping that no one takes this too hard, but I'm asking the impossible now."

Specter left Scarlett's room, moving towards the gate room as quickly as he could. Arriving much before anyone else could make it. No he just had to wait and pray.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Well, what's done is done now. I do hope they will be willing to listen to me. I'll make my way down and have a talk with Flame and Sapphire once they show up. Here's hoping that no one takes this too hard, but I'm asking the impossible now."

Specter left Scarlett's room, moving towards the gate room as quickly as he could. Arriving much before anyone else could make it. No he just had to wait and pray.

"Thank Specter" she said before the little robot fled the room. She then turned to face the kino dispenser, and pulled one out. She planned to put it in the airlock so that when the shuttle left, she could finally see the outside of the ship. She put the little ball back in the top of the dispenser and headed towards the gateroom, running over her plan to speak in her head as well as her knowledge on the Ancient language.

Edited by Ethan Sawyer
  • Brohoof 1

Lightning suddenly awoke to Scarlett's voice and heard her message. "I copy Scarlett. On my way." He swiftly put on his glasses, put on his pack, holstered his pistol, strapped his rifle, and started towards the door. "Wait Scarlett. I thought we already passed the star. Unless... please don't tell me there's ANOTHER one!"

Lightning suddenly awoke to Scarlett's voice and heard her message. "I copy Scarlett. On my way." He swiftly put on his glasses, put on his pack, holstered his pistol, strapped his rifle, and started towards the door. "Wait Scarlett. I thought we already passed the star. Unless... please don't tell me there's ANOTHER one!"

Scarlett is owed the response. She had literally just said she'd be explaining the situation in the gate room. She then left her room and began her walk to the gate room.

Upon arriving there, she went up the stairs and stood on the balcony, watching as a steady stream of ponies began to fill the room.

Scarlett is owed the response. She had literally just said she'd be explaining the situation in the gate room. She then left her room and began her walk to the gate room.

Upon arriving there, she went up the stairs and stood on the balcony, watching as a steady stream of ponies began to fill the room.

Lightning rushed to the gateroom and immediately walked towards Scarlett. "Mind telling me what's going on, and why I was never notified of it? As a senior officer, I should be notified about this kind of stuff!" He said in a low tone of voice to Scarlett. "And where's Specter? I'd like a word with him."

Lightning rushed to the gateroom and immediately walked towards Scarlett. "Mind telling me what's going on, and why I was never notified of it? As a senior officer, I should be notified about this kind of stuff!" He said in a low tone of voice to Scarlett. "And where's Specter? I'd like a word with him."

The angry Lightning entered the gateroom and straight away made a beeline towards her. After his little mini-rant, Scarlett said "You may be a senior officer Lightning, but I'm not military. I don't report to you, nor the other way round. And Specter is currently busy, with the current situation."

The angry Lightning entered the gateroom and straight away made a beeline towards her. After his little mini-rant, Scarlett said "You may be a senior officer Lightning, but I'm not military. I don't report to you, nor the other way round. And Specter is currently busy, with the current situation."

Lightning was taken aback by her response. But, she did have a point. In any case, the Equestrian Military chain of command did not apply at this point in time. "Well, you're right. But, regardless, what's the situation as of right now? I'm assuming it's worse than last time, given the chain of events we've experienced."

Solar smirked as she sat up and gently flopped ontop of her marefriend. "Well, the same reasons I love you of course! You're nice, you're really sweet, you're easy on the eyes, and by Celestia you're the cutest mare I've ever met~"

She planted another kiss on Amber's cheek, along with a cheeky wink.

"Sorry sweetie, but the award of cutest mare has already been taken by you." Amber giggled in response, wrapping her hooves around the now on top of her, Solar. "Besides, I bet you're the one who's getting all the looks around this place. You're a much nicer looking filly than me." She stuck her tongue out playfully, and let out a deep content sigh as she sunk back into the mattress beneath her.

"Sorry sweetie, but the award of cutest mare has already been taken by you." Amber giggled in response, wrapping her hooves around the now on top of her, Solar. "Besides, I bet you're the one who's getting all the looks around this place. You're a much nicer looking filly than me." She stuck her tongue out playfully, and let out a deep content sigh as she sunk back into the mattress beneath her.

"That was before your cute little butt came along," Solar purred, winking snuggling into her marefriend, "And even if I was getting looks, I'm already spoken for."

She pressed her nose gently against Amber's, booping it. "You're not getting rid of me easy, babe~"