Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

@@Mario3D13,@@Ethan Sawyer,  

After complementing his decisions to stay,Flame started to cry realizing how self-fish he was being. Wiping some of his tears Flame stared to walk in the shuttle doors.

"Finn.....just fine, but let me see Crystal first."

With that Flame sped right to the sobbing mare on the floor, He quickly got down to her and wrapped his forehooves around the mare.

"It's gonna be ok Bass, we're going to make it out."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh really? Well, I know you Solar, and you look the opposite of 'fine' right now." Amber snuggled up close to her, cooing softly, to take her own mind off the horrible events conspiring as much as Solar's. "I know you're bothered by something, and I know that something is probably me. So please tell me, babe. Don't hide anything from me, yeah?" She continued, smiling warmly at the pegasus and securing the statement with a brief kiss on her muzzle. 

Solar sighed and couldn't help but smile wider from Amber snuggling up to her and kissing her muzzle. How can she ever doubt a mare as sweet as her?

She waited to see if Sapphire was out of earshot before leaning on her marefriend's shoulder and muttering, "Just... it's my job to flirt with you." She smiled a bit.

Solar sighed and couldn't help but smile wider from Amber snuggling up to her and kissing her muzzle. How can she ever doubt a mare as sweet as her?

She waited to see if Sapphire was out of earshot before leaning on her marefriend's shoulder and muttering, "Just... it's my job to flirt with you." She smiled a bit.

Amber's face drained when she realised what Solar was talking about. "Oh jeez, sorry Solar. I-I didn't think about what was being said, I didn't mean a-anything when I was being all flirty, honestly!" She replied through a panicked whisper. Her heart had quickened in pace, as anxiety got the better of her. "It's just something I used to do a lot, I g-guess that old habits die...hard. Or something." The pegasus' lower lip trembled and she looked up at her marefriend with puppy dog eyes.

@,

"Flame..." She really needed the hug at that moment it was perfect in it's timing for her, she just let him hold her...

---

@@Unicorncob,@@1Bit,  

Sapphire was in ear shot she came back and sat down. "Look Solar, Amber I'm just like this when I am healing someone I don't flirt you know that, why would I want to break you two up? You are the only beacon of normal happiness on this ship apart from Bass and Flame now, don't mind little old me, i'm just some sour old guard I take a peak into your lives and I get jealous no one even likes me..." Her head drooped a little from the end of her sentence and she went to leave again.

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

Amber's face drained when she realised what Solar was talking about. "Oh jeez, sorry Solar. I-I didn't think about what was being said, I didn't mean a-anything when I was being all flirty, honestly!" She replied through a panicked whisper. Her heart had quickened in pace, as anxiety got the better of her. "It's just something I used to do a lot, I g-guess that old habits die...hard. Or something." The pegasus' lower lip trembled and she looked up at her marefriend with puppy dog eyes.

Solar tried to look stern in the face of her marefriend... but she couldn't do it. She was powerless against the puppy-dog eyes.

"Oh c'mon," she chuckled, returning a kiss to Amber's lips. "Don't gimme that face. I'm sorry, I know you didn't mean it. You're not like that, right?"

Sapphire was in ear shot she came back and sat down. "Look Solar, Amber I'm just like this when I am healing someone I don't flirt you know that, why would I want to break you two up? You are the only beacon of normal happiness on this ship apart from Bass and Flame now, don't mind little old me, i'm just some sour old guard I take a peak into your lives and I get jealous no one even likes me..." Her head drooped a little from the end of her sentence and she went to leave again.

She actually started to feel a bit bad for Sapphire after her confession. "...well, I mean, you're not exactly hard to look at," she shrugged, "I'm sure anypony would love to be with you if they wanted to."

• Brohoof 1

@@Mario3D13,@@Ethan Sawyer,  

After complementing his decisions to stay,Flame started to cry realizing how self-fish he was being. Wiping some of his tears Flame stared to walk in the shuttle doors.

"Finn.....just fine, but let me see Crystal first."

With that Flame sped right to the sobbing mare on the floor, He quickly got down to her and wrapped his forehooves around the mare.

"It's gonna be ok Bass, we're going to make it out."

'Go ahead, Flame. No one's gonna stop you." Maybe I was a bit TOO harsh on him, he thought.

@,

"Flame..." She really needed the hug at that moment it was perfect in it's timing for her, she just let him hold her...

---

@@Unicorncob,@@1Bit,  

Sour old guard? Does she even know I'M here? He turned to speak to Sapphire, but Solar got a word in first.

She actually started to feel a bit bad for Sapphire after her confession. "...well, I mean, you're not exactly hard to look at," she shrugged, "I'm sure anypony would love to be with you if they wanted to."

Lightning was so tempted to say "And that 'anypony' is ME!!!" But he decided otherwise. "Hey, Sapphire. I'm still here, and I like you A LOT. Doesn't that count as somepony liking you?" He went and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Solar tried to look stern in the face of her marefriend... but she couldn't do it. She was powerless against the puppy-dog eyes. "Oh c'mon," she chuckled, returning a kiss to Amber's lips. "Don't gimme that face. I'm sorry, I know you didn't mean it. You're not like that, right?"

"Of course not! I know that sometimes I may be a little flirty, I know that sometimes I can act...odd, but please believe me, that I only...exclusively love you and you only." Amber gave Solar a warm smile, bringing her marefriend into a warm and fluffy cuddle. "And, if we make it out of this hellish landscape, I'll be able to prove it to you even more." 

@,

---

@@Unicorncob,@@1Bit,  

Flame smiled at Crystal, wiping her tears as well as his own. He kissed Bass's nose briefly and got back to his hooves. 

"Come on now get up, like I said we're going to ok. Well, we're going be once I start flying this ship. Once I'm done with that I'll spend the rest of the day with you. For now just hang tight, ok?"

Flame gave his queen, one last kiss before departing, The Pegasus walked to Lighting and Scarlett.

"Sorry for the delay, now what do I do?"
  • Brohoof 1

"Of course not! I know that sometimes I may be a little flirty, I know that sometimes I can act...odd, but please believe me, that I only...exclusively love you and you only." Amber gave Solar a warm smile, bringing her marefriend into a warm and fluffy cuddle. "And, if we make it out of this hellish landscape, I'll be able to prove it to you even more."

Solar couldn't help but smile back and coo from the cuddle, feeling her marefriend's soft, warm coat against her once again.

I am never gonna get tired of this.

She ruffled her wings happily and wrapped her forelegs around Amber, nuzzling on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, you know I trust you with my life. I wouldn't stay behind with you if I didn't."

Solar couldn't help but smile back and coo from the cuddle, feeling her marefriend's soft, warm coat against her once again.

I am never gonna get tired of this.

She ruffled her wings happily and wrapped her forelegs around Amber, nuzzling on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, you know I trust you with my life. I wouldn't stay behind with you if I didn't."

" Get in the ship, pilot seat at the frontfront. Top 4 left switches to release docking clamps, middle 6 switches on roof for maneuvering thrusters. As soon as you're clear of the Destiny, activate the main engine with the main thrust lever and get to the planet. But go now, we have no time. Specter will help you. Good luck flame. "

• Brohoof 1

"Okay, let's go. Flame, get up front." Lightning turned to Scarlett. "Scarlett, thank you for everything you've done. I think I speak for everypony when I say that I am grateful for what you did. It's been an honor to know you." Lightning put out his hoof to Scarlett.

"Okay, let's go. Flame, get up front." Lightning turned to Scarlett. "Scarlett, thank you for everything you've done. I think I speak for everypony when I say that I am grateful for what you did. It's been an honor to know you." Lightning put out his hoof to Scarlett.

I extended my hoof and shook his. I didn't know much about himhim, but I knew he was trying. And in this situstionsituation, that's all you can do. "Thanks Lightning. And good luck on that planet."

I then pushed him into the shuttle and threw a kino in afterwards, closing the ship-side door.

• Brohoof 1

I extended my hoof and shook his. I didn't know much about himhim, but I knew he was trying. And in this situstionsituation, that's all you can do. "Thanks Lightning. And good luck on that planet."

I then pushed him into the shuttle and threw a kino in afterwards, closing the ship-side door.

Lightning was confused by Scarlett shoving him in, but there was no time to ponder that right now. Lightning went to the front, and stood beside the pilot's seat. "Let's do this. Flame, undock and take 'er out. Specter, need you up front."

(Mentions: and @Child Of Darkness; making sure y'all don't ignore my posts again)

" Get in the ship, pilot seat at the frontfront. Top 4 left switches to release docking clamps, middle 6 switches on roof for maneuvering thrusters. As soon as you're clear of the Destiny, activate the main engine with the main thrust lever and get to the planet. But go now, we have no time. Specter will help you. Good luck flame. "

Solar frowned as Scarlett ordered them to sit in the shuttle, and she gave her a tight hug before she left the ship.

"I love you mom," she whimpered, nearing tears again, and sniffled, "I really wanted us to get closer, but... I'm happy I at least got to meet you one time..."

Flame blinked, he wasn't sure when Scarlett decided to talk in a different language. But without action everyone was gonna die, he couldn't afford to waste time. 

Lightning was confused by Scarlett shoving him in, but there was no time to ponder that right now. Lightning went to the front, and stood beside the pilot's seat. "Let's do this. Flame, undock and take 'er out. Specter, need you up front."

(Mentions: and  Child Of Darkness; making sure y'all don't ignore my posts again)

"Yeah, lets just hope I don't kill us all by crashing."

With that Flame flapped his wings and flew to the pilot seats as directed. Hastily he sat down.

"Ok how the fuck do I fly this thing?"

Child Of Darkness

• Brohoof 2

@,

Flame smiled at Crystal, wiping her tears as well as his own. He kissed Bass's nose briefly and got back to his hooves.    "Come on now get up, like I said we're going to ok. Well, we're going be once I start flying this ship. Once I'm done with that I'll spend the rest of the day with you. For now just hang tight, ok?"

"Yeah...but the others?" Crystal got up and sat in a seat a few away from the pilots chair where Flame as now sitting. 

---

@@Unicorncob,@@1Bit, @@Mario3D13,

"...well, I mean, you're not exactly hard to look at," she shrugged, "I'm sure anypony would love to be with you if they wanted to."

"I think that might of hurt for you of all ponies to say to me, but thanks." 

Lightning was so tempted to say "And that 'anypony' is ME!!!" But he decided otherwise. "Hey, Sapphire. I'm still here, and I like you A LOT. Doesn't that count as somepony liking you?" He went and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Sapphire turned to look up at Lightning. "Yeah it dose count, but...I'd like more than one pony to actually like me..." As Lightning left to help the others, she turned back to Solar and Amber. "Maybe there is some luck for me after all, but anyway don't mind me I'm being silly..." A single tear came down her cheek, she quickly rubbed it away with a fore hoof of hers. "Something in my stupid eye."

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy
  • Brohoof 1

Solar frowned as Scarlett ordered them to sit in the shuttle, and she gave her a tight hug before she left the ship.

"I love you mom," she whimpered, nearing tears again, and sniffled, "I really wanted us to get closer, but... I'm happy I at least got to meet you one time..."

"Hey, hey, come here..." Amber cooed softly, wrapping her hooves around Solar from behind and softly stroking a hoof through her mane. "It's gonna be alright, okay? I know it's hard to think about, but we'll make things work." The pegasus re-assured her marefriend, with a warm smile across her face as she soaked in Solar's beauty. "Ponies may have butted heads quite a few times, but Scarlett was still a strong leader. And, a loving mother." Amber carefully placed a kiss on top of Solar's head and continued to squeeze her tightly.

"Hey, hey, come here..." Amber cooed softly, wrapping her hooves around Solar from behind and softly stroking a hoof through her mane. "It's gonna be alright, okay? I know it's hard to think about, but we'll make things work." The pegasus re-assured her marefriend, with a warm smile across her face as she soaked in Solar's beauty. "Ponies may have butted heads quite a few times, but Scarlett was still a strong leader. And, a loving mother." Amber carefully placed a kiss on top of Solar's head and continued to squeeze her tightly.

Solar sniffled as her marefriend hugged her from behind, and couldn't help but coo from having her mane petted. Something about it, especially when Amber did it, felt so... nice.

"I know," she muttered, grinning from the kiss and proceeding to squeeze her marefriend back, "I've never cried this much before, or in front of anypony. I must look really silly, huh? Big tough mare breaking into tears like this."

Solar sniffled as her marefriend hugged her from behind, and couldn't help but coo from having her mane petted. Something about it, especially when Amber did it, felt so... nice.

"I know," she muttered, grinning from the kiss and proceeding to squeeze her marefriend back, "I've never cried this much before, or in front of anypony. I must look really silly, huh? Big tough mare breaking into tears like this."

Amber couldn't help but chuckle at Solar's response. "Oh come on babe, you know that even the toughest of ponies cry from time to time. It shows that deep down, you care." She smiled. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and butterflies formed in her stomach every time she was able to see Solar smile. With little persuasion, Amber went in for another kiss, her lips begging for attention again and again. 

"Ok how the fuck do I fly this thing?"

"The controls of this ship is no different than a standard aircraft you're use to. Dashboard layout is mostly the same, joysticks do the same. The only basic difference between this ship and the ships you know is the language it was written in. A little terminal on the middle of the dashboard will help you understand anything you don't know. It's mostly translated. I think I just need to finish the "In case of Emergency" section and the "overview of the Dashboard layout." Maybe I should have prioritised that second one a bit higher. Doesn't matter, you'll be fine. Also, watch your language."

Edited by Child Of Darkness
  • Brohoof 1

Amber couldn't help but chuckle at Solar's response. "Oh come on babe, you know that even the toughest of ponies cry from time to time. It shows that deep down, you care." She smiled. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and butterflies formed in her stomach every time she was able to see Solar smile. With little persuasion, Amber went in for another kiss, her lips begging for attention again and again. 

Solar sighed, unable to hold back a small laugh herself. Amber always knew what to say to make her feel a bit better.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she admitted with a small nod, and smirked as she saw Amber puckering up for another kiss.

Somepony's got a new addiction. Well, I don't mind being her dealer.

She leaned in and pressed her lips on her marefriend's, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the long kiss.

Solar sighed, unable to hold back a small laugh herself. Amber always knew what to say to make her feel a bit better.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she admitted with a small nod, and smirked as she saw Amber puckering up for another kiss.

Somepony's got a new addiction. Well, I don't mind being her dealer.

She leaned in and pressed her lips on her marefriend's, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the long kiss.

Amber just couldn't get enough of Solar. All these horrible events, all the stuff they'd had to endure...it just made Amber love her pegasus marefriend more and more each and every day. She hated to admit it, but Solar was right; she was so lucky to have such an amazing mare. "Now, let's start smiling, hm?" 

Amber just couldn't get enough of Solar. All these horrible events, all the stuff they'd had to endure...it just made Amber love her pegasus marefriend more and more each and every day. She hated to admit it, but Solar was right; she was so lucky to have such an amazing mare. "Now, let's start smiling, hm?" 

Solar couldn't help but think how lucky she was to have somepony like Amber in her life. All the crap she put up with on this ship, but getting a marefriend and being reunited with her mother made it all worth it.

Her thoughts fleeted back to Scarlett for a moment, how she may not see her again, before Amber spoke up again.

"Yeah, let's do that," she nodded, and put on a smile as she planted a little kiss on Amber's nose, "I know it got looked at, but a little kiss better never hurt." She winked cheekily.

Solar couldn't help but think how lucky she was to have somepony like Amber in her life. All the crap she put up with on this ship, but getting a marefriend and being reunited with her mother made it all worth it.

Her thoughts fleeted back to Scarlett for a moment, how she may not see her again, before Amber spoke up again.

"Yeah, let's do that," she nodded, and put on a smile as she planted a little kiss on Amber's nose, "I know it got looked at, but a little kiss better never hurt." She winked cheekily.

Amber giggled, and returned the kiss on Solar's muzzle with a smile. "I'm sure my muzzle will heal twice as fast now!" She giggled, hugging her marefriend again happily, as she heard conversations between Spectre and Flame in the cockpit. "Your lips must have magical healing powers or something~"

Amber giggled, and returned the kiss on Solar's muzzle with a smile. "I'm sure my muzzle will heal twice as fast now!" She giggled, hugging her marefriend again happily, as she heard conversations between Spectre and Flame in the cockpit. "Your lips must have magical healing powers or something~"

Solar smirked at the idea and hugged her marefriend back, resting her chin on top of her head.

"Well if they do, then I'm not putting them up for sale," she snickered, nuzzling her mane, "They're reserved for life, after all~"

Even after all this, she still smells amazing~

She overheard Spectre and Flame's conversation, unable to stop herself from smirking at the little sass-fest.

Edited by Unicorncob