Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

"Wow, flattering." Amber smirked back at Solar, throwing her mane back and matting it down a small amount. "Although I must admit, at least you don't think I sound like Kim Hay or Buckney Spears, then we may have had a problem." A small snicker escaped her lips. "But just one question...where did everypony go?" She looked from left to right, realising that half of the ponies present had disappeared. 

"Oh hell no," Solar grinned, and sneaked a quick peck on Amber's cheek before muttering, "You're far prettier~"

She took a look around the room, and realised that indeed, a lot of ponies had just vanished.

"Huh, good question," she replied, "I guess mom went after Selene. I dunno where the others are, probably scratching their flanks somewhere."

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Nein,nein, these are not from your parts. This is the best weaponry my millitary branch has to offer. Better than anything your equestrian army has I presume, why would've we been hired then." he smirks, "you got 3 pistols, 2 SMGs, one automatic rifle, one sniper rifle, grenades for different purposes, a few mines, one heavy MG, combat knives, my favorite;" he grabs a weapon that was floating in front of him,"The Stg44, assault rifle, first of its kind. Combining the rate of fire of an SMG with the range and accuracy of a rifle, 7.92mm, 30 per magazine." he says pulling the loading mechanism on the weapon then moving to the side gesturing towards his bag that was still on the floor,"as well as an Einstossflammenwerfer 46 in there... a flamethrower. We were told to be prepared for anything, ya?"

Suddenly, Selene takes a brief, glazed expression, her face going blank for a few moments before returning to normal.

"... How do you pull the trigger if you don't have any fingers? Or, well, any method of fine manipulation, for that matter."

She stares at the weapons, specifically the knife... She seems interested in that, at least a bit.

• Brohoof 1

Suddenly, Selene takes a brief, glazed expression, her face going blank for a few moments before returning to normal.

"... How do you pull the trigger if you don't have any fingers? Or, well, any method of fine manipulation, for that matter."

She stares at the weapons, specifically the knife... She seems interested in that, at least a bit.

"... Ahem. Uh..."

She pauses again, looking at the tall, strange thing in front of her... Like a pony, but too big to be a pony... Maybe he's one of those horses from the north that she heard about?...

With a serious look, she makes eye contact with Hotshot, furrowing her brow a bit at you.

You don't... like us, do you?...

"... Well, uh, sorry Scarlett. I thought something was actually wrong..."

@@Harmony.exe@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Woah... Ok, that freaks me out a bit..." Hotshot took a step back as the Vasti reappeared. He then puts the weapon down after shining its barrel a bit, "So, anyway... what brings you here. You need something done or what? I dont get visitors. Unless they want a bottle or a jar opened that is"

(edited)

(OOC: Sorry for not writing ANYTHING this past month or so. I've been quite busy so I haven't had time to do so. I'll try to get back into my normal posting pace, but I can't guarantee anything right now.)

Lightning had been roaming the ship, exploring the corridors, sleeping, and exploring (again) because he had nothing better to do. By the time Scarlett had called for a team to gather in Engineering, he wasn't quite sure of where he was. Darn it, Lightning, why'd you get lost? Oh well. You're a SPARTAN. You can just find your way back.  He hadn't been paying attention to the picture of the Destiny's map, so he couldn't just retrace his steps. After about 15 minutes, he finally got back to the gate room, finding Solar, Amber, and Sapphire already there.

@Mentis Soliloquy, @1Bit, and @Unicorncob,

"Sorry I'm late. What'd I miss? And where's Scarlett?"

Edited by Mario3D13

"Nein,nein, these are not from your parts. This is the best weaponry my millitary branch has to offer. Better than anything your equestrian army has I presume, why would've we been hired then." he smirks, "you got 3 pistols, 2 SMGs, one automatic rifle, one sniper rifle, grenades for different purposes, a few mines, one heavy MG, combat knives, my favorite;" he grabs a weapon that was floating in front of him,"The Stg44, assault rifle, first of its kind. Combining the rate of fire of an SMG with the range and accuracy of a rifle, 7.92mm, 30 per magazine." he says pulling the loading mechanism on the weapon then moving to the side gesturing towards his bag that was still on the floor,"as well as an Einstossflammenwerfer 46 in there... a flamethrower. We were told to be prepared for anything, ya?"

"Well, I can safely say that nothing in this universe is from my parts. Literally. Don't ask, it'd take to long to explain again."

"... Ahem. Uh..."

She pauses again, looking at the tall, strange thing in front of her... Like a pony, but too big to be a pony... Maybe he's one of those horses from the north that she heard about?...

With a serious look, she makes eye contact with Hotshot, furrowing her brow a bit at you.

You don't... like us, do you?...

"... Well, uh, sorry Scarlett. I thought something was actually wrong..."

"Something is wrong, we have a pony as well as lots of weapons that we did not know existed, living on the ship."

"Woah... Ok, that freaks me out a bit..." Hotshot took a step back as the Vasti reappeared. He then puts the weapon down after shining its barrel a bit, "So, anyway... what brings you here. You need something done or what? I dont get visitors. Unless they want a bottle or a jar opened that is"

"Well we were wondering, what exactly are you doing on this ship?"

@@Ethan Sawyer

"Im surving, probably like most of the ponies on this ship. Base was blowing up, went through the portal guessing that there were bigger chances here then you know... in a giant explosion. Turns out the gamble payed off, ya?" he drops the rifle by his bag, "As I had no idea what was on the other side, I thought it best to bring everything with me through. Rule for any soldier,  always be prepared, are there some anti-weaponry laws here now or something? Didn't use them anyway...I'm just staying out here since the moment we got on this... thing." 

@@1Bit,@@Unicorncob,  

@@Mario3D13

Sapphire looks up from the panel when Lighting walks in. "I don't know she followed that colour changing cat thingy, I can't remember what it's called down some hall like five minutes ago suppose they'll be back soon with something I bet." She went back to looking at the panels, she believed that the gate dialed was only in this system thankfully. 

"Has anyone ever noticed how the moment we try to do something, this ship just throws yet another other thing at us to divide our time?" Amber raised an eyebrow, looking down the hallway which the large majority of ponies had gone down. "Like, for every main quest we do, about a dozen or so side-quests then distract us from actually progressing the story." The pegasus groaned. "as if there's some actual reward for completing them...She mumbled, turning her attention towards the gate that they were supposed to be going through at that moment. "I bet by the time we finally get through here, we'll have already had some more drama to deal with, and then some. I'm beginning to question whether or not we're actually going to make it out of this debaucle alive.."

"Sorry I'm late. What'd I miss? And where's Scarlett?"

Solar opened her mouth to answer. "We--"

Sapphire looks up from the panel when Lighting walks in. "I don't know she followed that colour changing cat thingy, I can't remember what it's called down some hall like five minutes ago suppose they'll be back soon with something I bet." She went back to looking at the panels, she believed that the gate dialed was only in this system thankfully. 

She closed her mouth and nodded to Sapphire. "What she said."

"Has anyone ever noticed how the moment we try to do something, this ship just throws yet another other thing at us to divide our time?" Amber raised an eyebrow, looking down the hallway which the large majority of ponies had gone down. "Like, for every main quest we do, about a dozen or so side-quests then distract us from actually progressing the story." The pegasus groaned. "as if there's some actual reward for completing them...She mumbled, turning her attention towards the gate that they were supposed to be going through at that moment. "I bet by the time we finally get through here, we'll have already had some more drama to deal with, and then some. I'm beginning to question whether or not we're actually going to make it out of this debaucle alive.."

"Oh, I know right?" She sighed, rolling her eyes, "Next thing you know, some poor shmuck is gonna be in there begging us to take them with us. And they won't be able to fight for crap so we gotta keep loads of monsters off them while they wander off somewhere."

• Brohoof 2

Solar opened her mouth to answer. "We--"

She closed her mouth and nodded to Sapphire. "What she said."

"Oh, I know right?" She sighed, rolling her eyes, "Next thing you know, some poor shmuck is gonna be in there begging us to take them with us. And they won't be able to fight for crap so we gotta keep loads of monsters off them while they wander off somewhere."

"Oh, tell me about it." Lightning rolled his eyes. "On the ops I've been in, there's practically ALWAYS been one of those. Makes everything harder to deal with. Such is the life of SPARTANs, I guess."

"Well, given how much we've already been through, I think our chances of survival are quite high. We can do this if we work together."

(OOC: I'm hoping someone asks what's a Spartan or something like that.)

• 2 weeks later...

Sapphire did not have too much luck trying to figure out where the gate was dialed to she was still learning the language when she got to the gate base and had little time to actually sit down since then and study some more. She still looked a little more hoping to lead to a clue at least there were only seven symbols dialed so she at least knew they were going somewhere relatively local. Well for jumping around to planets at least.

Crystal woke from her sleeping with a yawn not aware of the gate mission and most likey not interested in going she got out of bed and headed to the makeshift mess they'd set up wanting some food...

"Im surving, probably like most of the ponies on this ship. Base was blowing up, went through the portal guessing that there were bigger chances here then you know... in a giant explosion. Turns out the gamble payed off, ya?" he drops the rifle by his bag, "As I had no idea what was on the other side, I thought it best to bring everything with me through. Rule for any soldier,  always be prepared, are there some anti-weaponry laws here now or something? Didn't use them anyway...I'm just staying out here since the moment we got on this... thing."

I listened to what he said, thought about it for a moment. He'd basically just come through the gate with the rest of them at some point, and hidden somewhere in the ship instead of hanging around the gateroom. Fair enough. "Fair enough I guess. Though, if one more person calls it a portal, I think I might just vent my room while I sleep."

• Brohoof 3

@@Ethan Sawyer

"What should I call it then? Anti-gravitational quantum-linking vertical swiming pool wormhole? Thats what it is..." he shrugged, "Oh... and whats with the calling in the gateroom? Was wondering if it is worth going there or just a waste of time. I'm bored here anyway, really want something to do." 

Amber blinked a few times, before rolling her eyes at Solar with a soft smirk on her muzzle. "You've probably jinxed it now. Knowing our luck, we'll be fortunate if it's only one pony they find down there. Who knows how many stragglers could be hiding on this mammoth of a ship."  

"Oh, tell me about it." Lightning rolled his eyes. "On the ops I've been in, there's practically ALWAYS been one of those. Makes everything harder to deal with. Such is the life of SPARTANs, I guess."

"Sounds like great fun, soldier boy," Solar muttered, rolling her eyes, "what's a spartan anyway?"

Amber blinked a few times, before rolling her eyes at Solar with a soft smirk on her muzzle. "You've probably jinxed it now. Knowing our luck, we'll be fortunate if it's only one pony they find down there. Who knows how many stragglers could be hiding on this mammoth of a ship." 

"Oh curses," she mock-whined, putting a leg onto her forehead, "I have doomed us all to a fate of nameless ponies with nothing interesting to say and forcing us to do fetch quests for them!"

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

"Are we going to go through this gate? Or are we going to wait for cat thingy and engineer slow poke?" Sapphire walked around to the gate peering in the puddle, she got out her radio.

@@Child Of Darkness

"Robot thingy can you come to the gate room please, your going through the gate first incase they planet is hostile to life."

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy
  • Brohoof 2