Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Generosity and Fabulosity Shine Through with Jenn Blake

Simon

h5KcSab.png

As part of our annual Making Christmas Merrier charity drive for the BC Children’s Hospital, Poniverse will be hosting a Q&A session with IDW artist, Jenn Blake!

Jenn Blake is a real life Rarity, having worked in the world of fashion design for more than a decade. Her first involvement in the world of Pony was when she was afforded the opportunity to work on sketch cards for IDW Limited’s release of the “Return of Queen Chrysalis” arc of the Friendship is Magic comic from IDW. Since then she’s done art for issue 16 of the My Little Pony: Friends Forever comic as well as variant cover artwork for issue 30 of the main series. Poniverse is extremely honored and excited to welcome Jenn Blake as our next Q&A guest of honor.

Join us on MLP Forums December 12th at 3 PM Pacific time for an opportunity to chat with Jenn Blake!

Jenn Blake’s Q&A this weekend is part of Poniverse’s annual Making Christmas Merrier charity drive in support of the BC Children’s Hospital. Each year, Poniverse raises money to help make the holidays special for all the children of the BC Children’s Hospital. If you would like to read more about this worthwhile cause, please check it out here. Donations can be made directly to the BC Children’s Hospital in support of Making Christmas Merrier here, or via PayPal through MLP Forums here.

• Brohoof 15

I'd be excited for this guest no matter what, but considering Ms. Blake drew both this...

batmarity2_by_ponygoddess-d6tzzdj.jpg

...and this...

batgummy_by_ponygoddess-d6tzyov.jpg

...and is also a total DC fangirl in general...

339_365_by_ponygoddess-d9j510w.jpg

...I THINK I'M GONNA LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!  :muffins:  :squee:  :pinkie:  :rarity:

batman_approves_by_bolt187-d6z0hux.jpg

• Brohoof 8

For the first time I must admit: My interest has been piqued. A lot.

As staffers, that makes us happy... a lot.  We are here to try our very best to make the forums experience a grand time for as many of our members as possible, and do hope you'll be able to drop a question for Jenn this Saturday!  :twi:

• Brohoof 2

I am going to flood this topic with all things Rarity as done by Ms. Blake  ... you know that right?  

can_t_fight_this_feeling_anymore_by_pony

You all seriously should attend that day ... Jenn Blake is hooves down one of the most friendly and spirited people who work in Pony comics. 

• Brohoof 3

First Ward and ms. Jenn Blake. We are getting surrounded by professional artists. :o

Maybe i should ask her, if she can draw Lamiaponies. :P

But seriously, the hype is in the air again. :D

• Brohoof 2

I am going to flood this topic with all things Rarity as done by Ms. Blake  ... you know that right?  

You can have the Rarity images, but I call dibs on the DC ones!  ;)

twilight_sparkle_as_batmare_by_ponygodde

:D  :D  :D

• Brohoof 1

I'll make sure to sue you if you don't. I'm sure it would violate at least some laws if you didn't. Or international agreements. Or both.

• Brohoof 1

So excited to spend some time with you all tomorrow gonna show off a new print im workin on that u'll all see the pencils for before everyone else. Look forward to all your awesome questions too.

Bat Rarity is best bat family character

I'd be excited for this guest no matter what, but considering Ms. Blake drew both this...

sig-4259683.batmarity2_by_ponygoddess-d6

...and this...

sig-4259683.batgummy_by_ponygoddess-d6tz

...and is also a total DC fangirl in general...

sig-4259683.339_365_by_ponygoddess-d9j51

...I THINK I'M GONNA LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!  :muffins:  :squee:  :pinkie:  :rarity:

sig-4259683.batman_approves_by_bolt187-d

• Brohoof 12

As much as I wanna stay, I gotta go to bed. But I just wanna say thanks to Miss Blake not only for today's Q&A, but also for her appearance @Ponyville Ciderfest. It was nice seeing you there. Hope to see you again next year. 

• Brohoof 2

Ciderfest was amazing i had a great time would totally return to the con next year

As much as I wanna stay, I gotta go to bed. But I just wanna say thanks to Miss Blake not only for today's Q&A, but also for her appearance @Ponyville Ciderfest. It was nice seeing you there. Hope to see you again next year. 

• Brohoof 3

Bat Rarity is best bat family character

Not much I can disagree with about that (although I am partial to Bat Derpy myself  ;)).  10 minutes away from Q&A, so exciting!!!

• Brohoof 1