Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Flash Sentry

Quiz Flight

Hey everypony, I got a little time off work so I guess I can answer any questions you have for me. A little bit about me, I am a royal guard for Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor... And I am an orange pegasis with blue hair and a long way to go in life! So... ya if you guys have any questions just ask!

flash_sentry_frontal_by_chainchomp2-d6g1

Edited by Princess Nidra
  • Brohoof 1

How do you feel about all the hate you get?

To be honest it bugs me a little bit, but  learn to get over it. Besides, haters gonna hate, lol!

you like purple ponies?

... I honestly don't care much for color, it's actually brains I like most in ponies. Why do you ask?

Violet: aww... i thought we could be something too bad am all colour but no brains

you like pickles dear?

@ Violet- Oh... that's what you ment, uh.... oops!

*eats pickles* ya I like pickles they taste weird in my mouth... and since princess cadence has had weird food cravings since she's having a foal, I get to eat pickles more than usual!

Anyway Violet I got my eyes on a mare already I'm sorry to tell you, I just need her to notice me that's all any advice anypony?

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gifi think you are behind certain mare i know, i had your age once and i remember how we had crushes, the advice i can say is just to be respectful, treat her nice and try to make her happy, hear all her problems and suport her whenever she needs you, try to be tender, make sure she is confortable at any moment and also share the same likings she have, i suggest you to read some books and get some knowledge to impress her, ill assure you hun, that is a good way to draw a nice mare attention.

i have a question for you Sentry, have you feel, different or unfit that most guards are crystal ponies and you not? how can you deal with that?
  • Brohoof 1

i think you are behind certain mare i know, i had your age once and i remember how we had crushes, the advice i can say is just to be respectful, treat her nice and try to make her happy, hear all her problems and suport her whenever she needs you, try to be tender, make sure she is confortable at any moment and also share the same likings she have, i suggest you to read some books and get some knowledge to impress her, ill assure you hun, that is a good way to draw a nice mare attention.

i have a question for you Sentry, have you feel, different or unfit that most guards are crystal ponies and you not? how can you deal with that?

Oh I do support her and I treat her like the the mare she is whenever I see her, I mean crystal ponies are very delicate creatures, so I do what I can to make her fell special.

Ya I feel different around the other guards, they beat me up someties but it's nothing I can't handle. Prince Shining Armor always says I'm one of the strongest ponies he's ever met, I would like him to believe that!

747e0034cf5cb0ead9304264055aefd7-d74node

• Brohoof 1

Thx and I've actually been wanting to be a royal guard since I was young. It all started back in canterlot. I saw celestia raise the sun for the summer sun celebration, then one of the guards caught my eye. Their armor shone in the sunlight and it just looked awesome. That's when I got my cutie mark! A nice blue shiled with a lightning bolt, It's been reminding me of who I am everyday and that the shield is who I am meant to be.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, what do you think of Twilight Sparkle?

Princess T-twilight?... Uh well uh.... *starts sweating in nervousness*

She's very brave I mean she saved equestria numerous times, a-and she's smart and pretty and nice and pretty and ... did I mention she's smart and kinda pretty?

:blush:

Flash,

What have you heard of Spike the Dragon?

He's Princess Twilight's assistant.

Did you forget? I live in the Chrystal empire! Everypony there practically worships spike! I also was the one who had to ive him his midnight rupees, so I've talked to him on occasion.

:P

• Brohoof 1

Are you lazy? Do you sleep on the job like most guards do? :(

Well... I do admit I have slept on the job a few times and- by the way don't tell prince shining armor or princess cadence! Well as one of my fellow comrades back in canterlot said about their job-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO-WuxCtC9E

do u like capes or cape related objects ?  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

Actually I kinda think capes are really cool! In fact my favorite superheroes has a cape, have you ever heard of the

mysterious mare-do well? Their cape is so awesome! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Well... I do admit I have slept on the job a few times and- by the way don't tell prince shining armor or princess cadence! Well as one of my fellow comrades back in canterlot said about their job-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO-WuxCtC9E

Actually I kinda think capes are really cool! In fact my favorite superheroes has a cape, have you ever heard of the

mysterious mare-do well? Their cape is so awesome! :wub:

:OOOOOOOOOOOO <3

Did you forget? I live in the Chrystal empire! Everypony there practically worships spike! I also was the one who had to ive him his midnight rupees, so I've talked to him on occasion.

:P

Oh, I don't sapose you've heard Spike saving the Equestria Games with his Fire Breath

Oh, I don't sapose you've heard Spike saving the Equestria Games with his Fire Breath

I was there when it happened so ya I did! I gotta admit I never saw him save the Chrystal Empire from sombra, but if I was there to see spike save the equestria games if that was cool I couldn't imagine how cool it was when he saved us! :love:

• Brohoof 1

I was there when it happened so ya I did! I gotta admit I never saw him save the Chrystal Empire from sombra, but if I was there to see spike save the equestria games if that was cool I couldn't imagine how cool it was when he saved us! :love:

Yes, Spike is one tough dragon.