Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How dorky can your OC be?

ggg-2

My OC is very close friends with Shining Armor (to the point where they openly and proudly consider themselves to be brothers) and often goes to the Crystal Empire to hang out with him even when he's not foalsitting Skyla. They get together with Shining's high school friends to play Oubliettes and Ogres every Thursday. So, yeah, my OC can be a giant nerd. :D

• Brohoof 1

Deadly assassin, amazing theif, master of ice magic. Sounds like a grade +S dork to me. Being serious now if you count his several years used to study the properties of ice magic then he could be kinda dorky.

Akirrow, a young teenager adopted by by japone parents, trains himself with his father to be a guard, yet he is rather smart at times, being rather good at math, (mostly gravity and such) 

Somewhat dorky, back in the old days when he would sit there on the helicopter, awkwardly staring at a wall and occasionally taking a peek outside through the windows. What's he in such deep thought about? I dunno, maybe thinking about what's for dinner, but it has pretty much been fish, borscht, or some highly nutritious yet questionably appetizing paste that the mess hall team calls ration.

600px-Snake_and_MSF_soldier.jpg

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 2

She's just a ponified version of me. And I am known to bore people to tears with my talks of the history of/different types of woodwind instruments... So I think the answer is obvious.

Mesme has some problems when it comes to respecting someones privacy and he has some problems with social skills in general.

So yeah, i would consider him a bit dorky. :P

Sēkr Gray is literally a traveling historian, chasing each historical site he fancies across the lands. As he's doing this, he sells board games he makes. 

Yeeeah, he's close to being the Sergeant of Dorks by now. >.>

She's a draconequus, so that's going to make her a dork anyway. But since my OC is based directly on me, then yes, even if she wasn't a draconequus she would be a dork because I am a huge dork, nerd, geek, weirdo. I gave up on trying to change that aspect about myself a very long time ago.  :wub:

not so much him, but his existence is a reflection on my own dork levels.

Your icon makes me hungry.  :sunbutt:

Mine is a tri-colored, armored samurai pony with fire powers. You're all lucky it isn't another red pony, or a pony with a fire mane/tail.  ^_^ (No offense to anyone who does have an OC like that, though.)

Edited by Samurai Equine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think there's a certain dorkiness to all of my OC's. Case in point, a mod actually called my OC Fudge Cookie "adorkable". I never intended to be such but looking at his profile convinced me otherwise. Fudge loves to read comic books and Daring Do, he's on the chubby side and he has some honest flaws. His sister Sundae Shake is very similar (they are twins after all).

Refund Check is an accountant so of course he wouldn't be ashamed to admit he's a dork. Ruby Shears knows a lot about being a manedresser but she's perhaps the least dorky of her family.

Thrillseeker is mechanically-inclined for a pegasus so other pegasi would consider him to be dorky.

Sweet Marshmallow is quiet but popular and never a dork.

Candy Scone is nerdy.. she may not admit it, but she's a dork

Blue Cherry is cute and innocent. She THINKS she's a dork when she's not

Pink Tart is shy and a dork

Glitter Grace is very popular and fashionable and SO not a dork

Velvet Delight is friendly and not a dork.

Yeah so 2/6 are dorks