Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you woke up as a unicorn MLP pony. What would be the first thing to do?

Lithophila

I'd probably continue as usual. Like nothing happend. Eat breakfast, go to a store. And if anyone tried to lift me away or something, i'd just say. No thanks, i'll handle it myself. And i'd see if they would be surprised.

I say unicorn because its the only pony that can use stuff without the need for thumbs. I prefer hooves though, but i guess most here like the idea of using buttons etc, or make food easily.

unicorn_pony_base_female_by_animepegasus

Edited by Lithophila

Hmm.. I would hide away until i found a good way to leave my house without anyone noticing I'm not human..

If anyone noticed i was a pony, yet alone an MLP unicorn, it could cause quite the uproar, and i can't deal with that..

As well as the fact that it'd make it much harder to focus or working out how/why i became it and how to use my abilities..

Perhaps i would wait at home until night (or really early AM time..) to leave undetected and then try to work out how to perform magic..

I highly doubt I'd be able to work out some sort of.. disguise spell.. but it's at least worth an experiment.. and would allow me to walk

freely amongst humans once more..

But yeah..

I'd try to tell my boss that I've come down with something really nasty and might not make it into work for a few days. Then id be in a mixed state. It would be interesting getting to experience something nobody else has ever, but that still throws a giant wrench in the life plan.

I'd teach myself to "type" again and get hired as a faceless, remote programmer.

• Brohoof 1

I'd try to tell my boss that I've come down with something really nasty and might not make it into work for a few days. Then id be in a mixed state. It would be interesting getting to experience something nobody else has ever, but that still throws a giant wrench in the life plan.

I'd teach myself to "type" again and get hired as a faceless, remote programmer.

You might want to disguise your voice. Your vocal cords may be slightly different than your human voice  :sunbutt:

Hehe. It would be interesting.

iPhone-Pod-Wallpaper-my-little-pony-frie

Edited by Lithophila
  • Brohoof 2

Assess the situation. Flee my home and not return. I would not know what to do or how I'll ever be able to live the same again without becoming government property or food for humans/animals. If I'm natural at magic, I'll make a disguise as a human again. Then begin to slowly rise to power and take over my home country. But I doubt I'll be that lucky.

Well, first I'd adjust to my new body and learn basic magic (such as levitation of objects), and then I'd find a portal to Equestria so that I can fit into somewhere where being a unicorn would be a bit more normal. Only to then want to be human again, probably.

• Brohoof 1

If it were in Equestria, borrow one of Twi's books and learn what I can about magic. If it were in real life, I'd do everything I normally do but with magic, along with a few other things that I've wished I could do.

Edited by gamecubeguy214