Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you woke up as a unicorn MLP pony. What would be the first thing to do?

Lithophila

Well panic for one and if I did,  hope I'm in the pony world given how humans treat creatures who show they have a brain.... Then try to find Twilight,  somehow prove Im not crazy and learn about my new body and magic and try to find a cause for and etc and get home if I could!  

I would start to cry, because i would be soooooo happy.

I would probably try to fly with my Magic power and just enjoy myself.  :squee:

And then i would try to create myself a flying Castle or something like that, where i could live alone and create a Magic Shield that would protect me.

My Castle would be a Place for other My Little Ponys to come, so that we could live in Peace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Going from Earth Pony to Unicorn might not be such a big step. But going from Human to Unicorn.... Well that would make it such a great step I would probably not think about using my magic. I would probably try to figure out how to use my hoofs, etc.

• Brohoof 2

This would be super amazing! Having psychic powers always fascinated me and I think being a unicorn (My Little Pony pony :fluttershy:) would be the closest to it. I firstly have to get used to being a pony. Then I would start to learn how to use these powers. And I would want to find out what cutie mark I have.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I'd probably start out by being a little disappointed that I didn't become a Pegasus. Then, I would try to figure out how to use my horn. Obviously starting out with basic telekinesis. Once I figure out that I might try one or two more super basic spells and then be content. Magic has never been my main interest after all. Once I have fully conquered telekinesis I can try to live like I was living. Only now I have a magical horn upon my head.

Spoiler

Things would be very different if I became a Pegasus. I would use flight to my fullest content.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...