Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you an introvert, ambivert or an extrovert?

Member Berry

What are you?  

93 users have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• Introvert
    • Extrovert
    • Ambivert

I am definitely an introvert! I used to be extremely shy, but not that much any longer. But I still love being on my own.

Same. I'm socially awkward but I given up caring over what people think, I'm not that concerned :P

• Brohoof 1

I am a hardcore introvert. I usually stay inside most days, I don't get out much. Extreme social anxiety plagues me, among other things. I do like going on walks though during the day, but the comfort of my room is what I always go back to.

• Brohoof 1

Introvert for sure!

I like doing my own thing and for the most part staying out of large groups. Just how I am. I'd say hanging with one to two people is perfect for me.

• Brohoof 1

Ambivert is both? That would probably be me, leaning toward extroverted. I tend to like socializing. Especially when I'm out in public. Like if I'm alone at breaks/lunches at work I do not like it at all. At the same time, I enjoy my alone time at home.

I'm definitely an introvert. While I have come out of my shell a little bit in the past few months, I'm still pretty socially akward.

Introvert for sure!

I like doing my own thing and for the most part staying out of large groups. Just how I am. I'd say hanging with one to two people is perfect for me.

That is exactly the kind of introvert I am.

• Brohoof 1

Like most of you, I'm an introvert. I'm also victim to social anxiety, and have more experience of being used and hurt by the people I choose to trust than it working out okay, and as a result, I've become even more introverted.

Sometimes I think I'd be happiest to just live with my parents forever, do an online job, and only bother with my online friends.

I would consider myself mostly an introvert because i'm not a huge fan of being in large groups. I like to keep my company in a small group; maybe 4-5 people. 

Very much an introvert although i like talking with people I'm familiar and comfortable with. Throw me in a pack of strangers and I'm generally pretty quiet. I miss being more social years ago then I am now. I crave alone time but also hate that lonely feeling of not being in contact with people i know.  :twi:

If ambivert is really a thing, I suppose I'm closer to that, though I consider myself normally an introvert.
I've been called "The most extroverted introvert anyone will ever meet." So... *shrug*

• Brohoof 1