Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you an introvert, ambivert or an extrovert?

Member Berry

What are you?  

93 users have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• Introvert
    • Extrovert
    • Ambivert

I'm an ambivert without doubt. I like to spend time with others, but I also adore being alone. I go out at the weekends, but I only really talk to my close friends. I'm quite self concious of what I do, so dancing is out of the question. But also I know that if I spend too long alone, I tend to get lonely. So I'm definitely smack bang in the middle.

Extrovert all the way - I love meeting and being around people.   :sunbutt:

Edited by Guest

I'm an all-round introvert. Even in social situations I want to be alone. The problem comes when I find myself feeling really lonely, but at the same time I don't want any company either.

Oh god, all the introverts in this thread calling themselves ambiverts because they don't want to be classed as socially awkward/weird (or just socially anxious). You either like to spend time with others, or just by yourself. Everybody in this thread can say "I like to be alone, but also sometimes spend time with friends." And then we all call each other ambiverts, not having clear, distinct results.

Introvert for me.

Edited by Holiday
  • Brohoof 2

I used to be somewhat outgoing, but after my parents began neglecting my mental health and making me extremely uncomfortable, I became an extreme introvert. I can't stand being around even my best friends for long periods of time.

With all the introverts i kinda feel shy to say anything else....., i like the times of silence and calm,......... that makes an introvert ? :confused: 
But i like to say anything that i can, i like to be full of energy and tend to see the best in everyone, love to work in groups ...... that makes an extrovert ? ^_^ 
I like to taste from both of worlds  :comeatus:

I'd say I'm an ambivert. I used to consider myself an introvert, but now that I'm less shy and am around more people more often I've started to enjoy being in "extroverted" environments as well as being alone or in small groups. As long as there isn't too much of one thing.

An ambivert is a bit of both right? I'd say that's where I fit in.

I was an extreme introvert for years, I only left my house to go to university classes and never spoke to anyone while I was there. Over the last couple of years I've made an effort to improve my social skills and get out more often. Since joining the fandom I've made some friends offline and we usually go out together about once a week.

I couldn't see myself ever becoming an extrovert though. I still value my alone time too much.

I would call myself introverted. I can be talkative at times, but I always need some rest from social interaction after not too long. That's why I like the internet~ I can talk all I want and still be away from everybody!