Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zombie Discussion Thread

BizzarePony

If we get everyone prepared for the zombie apocalypse then who would be the zombies? ;)

We gotta leave some people helpless otherwise we have no fun :P

The second zombies would happen,

All the people who think they know will be killed quickly.

How many of you would be able to kill a zombified family member? For me it would depend on the family member. Some family members i cant stand and would be able to shoot no problem but some i love deeply and would probably hesitate.

How many of you would be able to kill a zombified family member? For me it would depend on the family member. Some family members i cant stand and would be able to shoot no problem but some i love deeply and would probably hesitate.

Death does not affect me.

I could do it in a heartbeat.

I've never understood the appeal of family, so I wouldn't hesitate at all.

At that point, it'd be an act of mercy and kindness. I'd hope that my family and friends would be able to put me down if I ever became an undead sonnuva.

hmm... interesting question.

I'll say that I'd probably hesitate a little for members of my immediate family or friends. As for relatives (cousins, uncles, aunts that I don't see often) I probably wouldn't really hesitate.

Another interesting dilemma for you:

A close friend/family member is bitten and infected. They are suffering from the infection and will turn in the coming days. What would you do?

Well of course this will always come down to whom I'm killing, but if there was no hope for me and I was suffering I'd ask for a bullet to the head before I turn to eat my friends. So I'd do the same for them!

hmm... interesting question.

I'll say that I'd probably hesitate a little for members of my immediate family or friends. As for relatives (cousins, uncles, aunts that I don't see often) I probably wouldn't really hesitate.

Another interesting dilemma for you:

A close friend/family member is bitten and infected. They are suffering from the infection and will turn in the coming days. What would you do?

Well of course this will always come down to whom I'm killing, but if there was no hope for me and I was suffering I'd ask for a bullet to the head before I turn to eat my friends. So I'd do the same for them!

I would kill them without thinking. Rather them die to suffer.

Metal Baseball bats are best than, they don't break, they don't run on fuel and they are somewhat quiet.

They can dent, but other than that, yes, they are pretty good.

But you would need gloves as when you hit something, the bat would rattle.

Get some protective gloves then and what ranged weapon would you suggest we use?

Hmm...

If the need arises, a crossbow or bow and arrow if you can use it.

Or if that is impossible, a revolver is the nest best thing, but since it is long rage fighting, ammo is not a neccisity.

All i have to say is this is gonna B Nuthin like COD WAW & BO if thats wat some of you are thinking. Left 4 Dead is fake. semi-auto`s are easy to find where i live. Lady. have you ever heard a place where i live cqalled franks gun place?

Semi-auto are more common these days and have flat sights...they seem like the better choice.

You have obviously never have shot one.

Flat sights are hard to shoot.

And they are not more common.

I figured we're talking about a city in disarray that has everyone running for their lives and half the buildings abandoned.

And would you not think that people would already be in the so buildings, and if you tried anythng they would blast your head off.

have supplies before hand, get out of the city on foot.