Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching NEW: Slice of Life Highschool Rp Reboot.

The Pixelated Pony

https://mlpforums.com/topic/143984-new-slice-of-life-highschool-rp-rp/

So... This was made a while back but after a short while it died off. Mostly because of me accepting too many members. Anyway this Rp takes place in the early 2000's electric traction is popular among various transport companies and will soon make it's way onto the roads. The modernisation of a certain town has brought in ponies who are looking for a better education.

The bus rolls up at the end of the street and ponies climb aboard. At the start of the year most ponies are nervous it's natural. Then the bus pulls away. The town flashes by as it drives. No pony knows what'll happen this year.

So I hope that's acceptable. I'm first off looking for ten players. Five students and five teachers. (Notice. If you wish you can take on the part of the school bully. ) And yes this school does require that clothes are worn

Denim&venom ~ silhouette dusk. February 14th

Redshell ~ Redshell

Yamet ~ Lucky fate (school bully). February 3rd

EddG ~ Sunlight Charm.

The tinselated pony ~ Sparkle J Sword. January 22nd

Teachers

Denim&venom ~ Taivas. December 4th

Denim&venom ~ Miko. June 25th

Primordus ~ Blair

Silentflight ~ Silentflight, Blackfire

James ~ the tinselated pony

Lesson plan:

Magical creatures. - TTP

Science. - Primordus

Equestrian - silentflight

Day 2

Military history. - Taivas

Philosophy. - Miko

PE. - Blackfire

Day 2.5

Military history - Taivas

PE - Blackfire

PE - Blackfire

Edited by The Tinselated Pony
  • Brohoof 2

That's what I'm aiming for. But if you could supply me with a bit of assistance in working a Slice of Life then that would be great!

Ok, so no assassins this time? That sounds great, can I use the same character I used in the last one? 

I don't know how the he assassin thing started. But yes you can.

Great.  Here's my character: 

Name: Lucky Fate 

Year: 2

Birthday: February 3

Race: Pegasus

Other: nothing important.

Also, could my character be the school bully?

I remember applying to the original. I tried to join in, but the person I was interacting with fell of the map and I was stuck. 

Anyways, re-applying transfer for two teachers & one student from Canterlot High

Well, it seems like my attempt to keep the Canterlot High RP alive is dying on the vine. Looks like I'll have one new student transferring in and two new teachers looking for jobs. 

Name: Taivas
Subject: Military History
Birthday: December 4th
Race: Nocturne (Bat Pony)
Other: sig-4165912.post-18785-0-40260900-143805 

Personality: Boisterous, dramatic, almost theatrical in the way she speaks. Some say she takes inspiration from Princess Luna. She finds it's a good way to keep attention. Enjoys conversation. Makes humorous jokes about herself, her race and her native region. Doesn't teach her lessons as much as act them out, as if her classroom were a stage. Tends to wear old style military uniforms. 

Background: Raised in Scandaneighvia, Nordic and Europony culture runs in her blood. She graduated the University of Gothenbuck, Sweeten with a Bachelor's degree in Military history. On the side, she works as a military reenactor, and plays in the same metal band as Miko. 

(I see that you already have a history teacher. Perhaps two can suffice, each tackling a different part of Equestria's vast lore?)

Name: Miko
Subject: Philosophy
Birthday: June 25th
Race: Kitsune
Other: Appearance: cinnamon red coat.  White on chest, stomach, tail tip and muzzle. Red eyes. Reddish brown mane.  Black on forepaws. 

Personality: She tends to bump into ponies and things quite a bit.  If she's in a hurry, she tends to parkour or rollerblade her way through town or the hallways JSR style. When she's off the clock, you can find her talking to herself, singing & dancing to herself, or just making random noise as she walks. Sometimes she'll stop sit down in one place and just look out into the distance, or just fall asleep.  She uses the term "Bruh" a lot. She'll sometimes speak in haikus to confuse ponies on purpose. She'll speak in a high pitched neighponese accent in a mock parody of her own cultural stereotypes, but typical talks in some odd cross of Cajun & SoCal surfer lingo. She works to have a youthful rapport with her students, and her methods of teaching and relating to her students are, unorthodox, to say the least. Like the drunken martial arts master, she uses humor, awkwardness and surprise to keep her students invested, and make them feel like they have a say in this brief microcosm of the universe. 

Background: A graduate of the University of Neighpon Whinnyoto, with a doctorate in philosophy. Works at the local shrine of Shinto & Taoism. Has also written, drawn and published her own manga series and is even on the way to having it enchanted. On the side, she also fronts a heavy metal band, and partakes in cagefighting every other month. It helps her stay "the coolest sensei in school."

You also approved of her being an anthro character last time

Name: Silhouette Dusk
Year: 2nd
Birthday: February 14th
Race: Unicorn
Other: Stormcloud grey coat. Silvery Mane & tail w/ red highlights. Mane is shoulder length, with long bangs. Red eyes. Typically wears a school uniform w/ glasses, if not hoodies. Personality: Antisocial. Prefers her own company. Acts more mature than her age. Believes attending high school with those her age is a step down. Finds most social interaction to be "unsatisfactory" and "inadequate." Also describes other ponies as "distractions to her creativity" Prefers to solve puzzles and play strategy games, when she's not sculpting or crafting intricate art.

Background: A top honors student in elementary school. Graduated years ahead of her class. Smart enough to attend the famed Princesston university with full grown ponies, and graduate with a bachelor of arts degree in sculpture.  Unfortunately due to Equestrian law dictating that a pony is required to have a diploma before being considered for advanced employment, compounded with her parents believing that she needs "more socialization with kids her age" and the fact that she isn't old enough to drop out, has led her to being forced into High School. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Yo can my OC Sunlight Charm, join as a student?

"If you want to find out a bit more about me check Edd's Signature *winks and giggles*"

Edited by EddG

I remember applying to the original. I tried to join in, but the person I was interacting with fell of the map and I was stuck. 

Anyways, re-applying transfer for two teachers & one student from Canterlot High

"If you want to find out a bit more about me check Edd's Signature *winks and giggles*"

Yep and yep.

sorry about last time

I'm going to join as another ochttps://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/redshell-r8741 (not an assassin)

Great.  Here's my character: 

Name: Lucky Fate 

Year: 2Age: 15Birthday: February 3Race: PegasusGender: Female Other: nothing important.

Also, could my character be the school bully?

People who have been accepted. (You guys) please follow this topic as to clear the page of unnecessary quotes. (If you want to.)