Limeblossom

Do you have a gun in your house?

Do you guys have something to defend, like a gun or pistol, in your house?

I'm really jealous that you have the 2nd amendment. I wish my country had the right to bear arms for defence.

Edited by Limeblossom

No, I don't. I've never owned, shot, or even held a gun before. That is, unless BB or paintball guns count for something.

Nope, I live in the United Kingdom, so we don't have rights to carry here.

Nah, I don't like guns nor do I trust anyone around them. 

I don't at present. :v
My brother was holding onto one, because we're not allowed to keep it at my parents house.

Here in Norway most people can get guns, we have a few rules though. You basically just need a license, so everyone that needs it can get it.

If someone is considered unfit to own a weapon, they will never own a weapon, even if they had previously owned a license.

That is it for the rules basically, I personally don't own one, mostly because there is no need to own any. I may get one later if I want to start hunting though.

But hunting is quite expencive, so I won't get one in the near future.

Living in the United States of America, of course I've got a few guns. I don't know exactly how many guns are in my house. I know there's at least ten, two of which are owned by me.

no but the store across from my work is selling a nice and pretty Mosin Nagant for only $200... I would buy it if not for my step mom

Badges

No i dont have a Gun, i also dont see why i would need one.

Im not a Friend of Guns. But thankfully i live in a Country, where it isnt even legal to have one without a License i think.  :lol:

I have a few I keep handy LOL out where I live you pretty much have to defend yourself because the police are at least 20 minutes away and a lot can happen in 20 minutes, there is a lot of break-ins, drug activity and prowlers out here, I keep a Glock 17 on me all the time and I have an M4 ready to go if I have to do any security work outside

not only do we have a lot of trouble people out here but we have a ton of animal trouble to, especially coyotes and bob cats, nothing makes you crap your pants like being out in the dark and a pack of coyotes comes through, there is supposed to be a couger out here  that the DNR let lose YAY!

Nope, in Poland you need permissions to have a gun from police and psychologist, if I remeber. 

I live in Texas, so that question is basically equivalent to asking "do you breathe air?"

No guns now or ever in my home.  My mom is absolutely anti-gun.  It's good we never had any because I've been through multiple depressive episodes.  Depression + guns can be fatal.

Not yet, bet I'll have a couple soon. Probably a Mossberg 500.

I'm really jealous that you have the 2nd amendment. I wish my country had that right to bear arms for defence.

Oh, where're you from, if you don't mind me asking? Just curious.

We do indeed have a gun in my house.

I do have a Glock 23 along with 3 others. a FN FAL, 12g Shotgun and a 22 semi auto rifle. 
I enjoy target practice and such. :3 
I do plan on getting a revovler or a P90 in the future. The one gun shop is selling a nice one that I want to get. But kinda heavy on the price tag for me right now... xD 

Unfortunately, I'm sure there are a couple scattered around. We live out in the country and I must admit that we need some kind of defence from the wilderness wildlife in an absolute worst case scenario.

Absolutely not. I have no use for those terrible things. Weapons make me uncomfortable. There are none in the house.

Badges

I don't, and I don't actually like guns. We are also not allowed to keep guns. Some of my "friends" moved to US and show off their guns and hunting skills, and I broke up with them immediately. I remain neutral about whether we should keep guns in our home but I hate those who kill for fun using advanced weapons.  I am a engineer and I am capable of defending myself with the knowledge I possess.

I do not. I have no need for one, nor interest in them

Edited by Frostgage

Badges

Yes I do. I have three.

I keep a USP chambered in .40 S&W under our car seat and a P99 in my bug out bag.

I have an AR-15 at home that I use to go out to the range every now and then. I've gone out boar hunting with some friends with it before, though.

When I get my next house, I'll be getting a Mossberg 590A1 loaded with birdshot to keep inside for home defence.

Edited by Pequod

I'm really jealous that you have the 2nd amendment. I wish my country had that right to bear arms for defence.

It's nice to have the 2nd amendment when the majority of people who own guns arent psychopaths