Aloha

RedStar2017

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Wassup everypony, name's Red Star, but please call me Red for short. I can be of many races causeo f my powerful magic (well almost as powerful as Twilight) So, I can be an ordinary pony, unicorn, pegasus or alicorn. Hope too make some new friends & have a good time. At times my main sona aside from my pony self is a skunk who can be considered in many ways a bit naughty hehe, but like I said. Hope too have fun & make new friends here.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the Forum RedStar2015!

Hope you like it here and that you make lots of friends, everyone here is really nice so don't be afraid to jump in. As powerful as Twilight eh? What about Starlight? She seemed to be equal if not more powerful than Twily :)

If you need any help, feel free to pm me anytime!

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Red Star, its nice to meet you :kindness: Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends  :pinkie: If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :grin2: '''

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4264228.sig-4263272.sig-4259466.2000

• Brohoof 3

Hi there Red! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there RedStar2015, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. We would be only happy to show you around! :D

post-34951-0-69729200-1444260269.png

• Brohoof 3

Late welcome is late, but welcome, Red! Feel free to friend or PM me too.

But for the record, they're earth ponies. And they can be anything but ordinary (have you seen Pinkie Pie? :P;) )

Edited by PGNatsu