Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess GLaDOS

MVC NVMXD JVRXD

This statement is false.

That and This statement is false. Edited by AceCord
  • Brohoof 1

I took WHeatley back from the moon DONT YA BANISH ME I AM FROM THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!

Wheatley:WHO THE HECK ARE YOU??????

Me:post-3206-0-01078900-1335257817_thumb.png

Why would you do that? He's not just a regular moron; he's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose for building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you've just brought him back from the moon!

Side note, we're a lot alike, you and I. You tested me. I tested you. You killed me. I—oh, no, wait. I guess I haven't killed you yet. Well. Food for thought.

What would you do if I reuploaded Caroline onto your hard drive with special code to prevent her from being deleted?

Pstt! I NEVER DELETED HER! I was lying.

whose princess are you?

SCIENCE'S.

And just cuz,

post-2597-0-90368600-1335295760.png

Why would you do that? He's not just a regular moron; he's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose for building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you've just brought him back from the moon!

Side note, we're a lot alike, you and I. You tested me. I tested you. You killed me. I—oh, no, wait. I guess I haven't killed you yet. Well. Food for thought.

Quotes from PORTAL 2 ehh? meh PLEAAASE WHY THE HECK DO YOU HAVE A HORN AND A MANE ON YOU? you beggining to TURN INTO A PONY?