Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Custom Pony Plush by Stitch

Simon

Welcome to the Making Christmas Merrier Charity Auction!  

100% of proceeds from auction items go to benefit the BC Children’s Hospital as part of our annual Making Christmas Merrier Charity Drive! You can read more about Making Christmas Merrier here.

Up for auction is a custom pony plush by Nervous Stitch! The winner will be get a plush of any Mane 6 character, Derpy or Vinyl Scratch which will then be hand-made just for you by Nervous Stitch.

If you're not familiar with Nervous Stitch's work, you can see more of it here: https://mlpforums.com/blogs/?showentry=17551

post-31687-0-50089400-1442336945_thumb.png post-31687-0-13456300-1442336941_thumb.png

(Pictures above are samples, final work will be done custom for buyer).

Auction terms:

-Buyer can choose between any Mane 6 character, Derpy, or Vinyl Scratch in normal Mare form

-Accessories will be limited and may not be available. Stitch will have final say on what accessories if any are included in purchase price

-Domestic and International shipping are included in purchase price

-Plush is a custom piece of art and there will be a delay while your plush is being hoof-made. Please take this delay into consideration when purchasing.

-Hand-made plushies are works of art meant for gentle handling, not rough play. These are primarily intended as display pieces and for gentle cuddling.

Bidding terms:

To bid simply type in the amount you wish to bid as a reply to this thread
Starting Bid: $150.00 CAD
Bid Increment: $5.00 CAD
Shipping: Free!

Auction is scheduled to end at 11:59 PM Pacific on 12/15/2015 but will be extended an additional 30 minutes if any bids are made in the final 30 minutes of the auction to make sure we receive the largest donation possible.

Payment instructions will be sent to buyer shortly after the auction closes, winners must pay within 24 hours or the second highest bidder will be permitted to purchase the plush.

Please be sure to take exchange rates into consideration when placing bids.  $1 Canadian is equal to about 75 cents in US Dollars.

Any questions about auction policies should be directed to Jeric or Simon! Be sure to check out all our auction items here! Good luck!
  • Brohoof 5

Don't you also have like another $90 in prints your winning x)

I do that is why I think I may need to stop (unless I get outbid on my other stuff) , I mostly just wanted to see this plush raise a lot of money, I already have one of her plushys, so I can speak from experience you will love it.

• Brohoof 3

I just found out I have $150 in reward points on a credit card I didn't know I had : 3  Time to play with my newfound wealth.

$425

• Brohoof 6

the plush can be shipped outside the US? since last time I asked nStich about the stuff she didnt ship to europe

YEP! It can :D

She's making an exception for this one. 

• Brohoof 3