Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In a survival situation would you eat human flesh?

Member Berry

• 6 months later...
(edited)

Maybe even though I doubt it's clean :sassy: I could cook it first over a fire if there is one :ButtercupLaugh: maybe it also has diseases :huh: I guess if you might die anyways otherwise worth a shot but i'd go for the insects first and some edible plants. Even a dog is better.

Edited by flurry
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

NOPE. I'll figure something else or I guess its the end of the line. I would rather die of exhaustion trying to get out of the situation.

I've almost died twice (car accident and getting too exhausted swimming after a raft blowing away in deep water) and let me tell you, I would choose that over eating someone. :unamused:

F that.

Edited by Cirrus.

As Long as I have a chance to survive and get back to civilisation. Only in that case I would Eat human flesh. But if I see there is no way out, I would rather die.

• 3 years later...

No... the ONLY thing that would force the "survival option" is if I had to do it for others if they somehow needed me... not that anybody really needs me like that now lol, as far as dependence. I'd probably fail before I resorted to cannibalism though.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...