Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Lightwing sings Rules of Rarity

Jeric

Still better than the rest of takes where I dropped the F Bomb each time I failed.

It took me an insane ammount of times to get it right. Love it or go to sleep and feel bad about not liking it.

• Brohoof 21

LOVE that sigh at the end - it says to me, "THANK CELESTIA, I finally FINISHED it!!!"

*laughter and applause*

... dammit, now I wanna sing...

• Brohoof 4

Still better than the rest of takes where I dropped the F Bomb each time I failed.

It took me an insane ammount of times to get it right. Love it or go to sleep and feel bad about not liking it.

Don't worry, I'm appreciating it. :grin2:

It actually inspired me to sing this song acapella. :D

(I'm not sure I'll succeed, but hey. :rarity:)

This is too beautiful. Too beautiful that Kazumi may decide to retire upon hearing this, and making you the new Rarity singing VA. :pinkie:

imean :comeatus:

515229__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

:D

Edited by (No) Snow Fillypino
  • Brohoof 3

That was glorious; you did a swell job! Tabitha has some competition! :D

• Brohoof 3

Wonderful work, Lightwing, absolutely wonderful work!  ^_^   Sorry I just got around to listening to this, had no idea it was even up until last night, but it was posted right as things were getting crazy for me at the end of the semester, so that probably explains how I missed it.  Way to take one for the team, buddy.  :comeatus:

To all celebrating, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas Day!!!  :rarity:  :muffins: