Fluttershyfan94

Do you have a beard? Do you like beards?

Very important topic, do you have a beard or if you don't have a beard do you like beards?  :ooh: 

I have a beard, reddish viking beard that I'm growing towards infinity.  :bedeyes: 

tumblr_nfklyfqY3b1u4ro52o1_500.jpg

yes i have a full beard, I have never ever cut it, i have been growing it since i first started getting peach fuzz

I don't, but I kinda want one of those viking styled beards

I have a beard, reddish viking beard that I'm growing towards infinity.

#VikingPride <3 #IcelandicPride

Badges

yes i have a full beard, I have never ever cut it, i have been growing it since i first started getting peach fuzz

Like a real man, I don't even own a functional razor.

I don't, but I kinda want one of those viking styled beards

#VikingPride <3 #IcelandicPride

One is never too late. 

I have some facial hair, but I wouldn't call it a proper beard. Needs to fill in way more, hopefully it will in the coming years.

Others can grow MUCH better ones than me.

Badges

Like a real man, I don't even own a functional razor.

One is never too late. 

I get ads for razors and shaving cream in the mail, I laugh while I burn them in the wood stove LOL at least I get some BTU's out of them

I've got a beard and I love it. Makes me look older, which when I was constantly being mistaken for a younger age before I very much appreciate. 

I have some facial hair, but I wouldn't call it a proper beard. Needs to fill in way more, hopefully it will in the coming years.

Others can grow MUCH better ones than me.

Well people have different beards growths, if you think one would fit you then don't give up.  :mustache:

I get ads for razors and shaving cream in the mail, I laugh while I burn them in the wood stove LOL at least I get some BTU's out of them

Haha, yeah I need a wood stove though I broke mine from overheating.  :please:

I have some facial hair, but I wouldn't call it a beard. But I love beards and I would love to be able to grow some more beard

I have no beard.  If I did it would be unfortunate because I'm a lady and society is not kind to bearded women.

I think guys can definitely look hot in a beard. Just certain factors might make you not so hot. Like if you have a chubby face and white hair and you grow your beard too long and you start looking like Santa Claus.  Santa Claus is not sexy IMO, he's like the imaginary grandpa we all had.  But whatever, do what you want.

I'm in the process of trying to get a beard. I'm a fourth of the way there, maybe?

And beards are awesome.

Well people have different beards growths, if you think one would fit you then don't give up.  :mustache:

Haha, yeah I need a wood stove though I broke mine from overheating.  :please:

it had a glass window did'nt it? we learned real quick to avoid the ones with glass windows

some guys just can't grow a beard, they wind up with a spoty mess that never fills in, or it all grows on their neck 

I have no beard.  If I did it would be unfortunate because I'm a lady and society is not kind to bearded women.

I think guys can definitely look hot in a beard. Just certain factors might make you not so hot. Like if you have a chubby face and white hair and you grow your beard too long and you start looking like Santa Claus.  Santa Claus is not sexy IMO, he's like the imaginary grandpa we all had.  But whatever, do what you want.

It all depends on ones face I suppose as well as people's taste.  :twi: Though I think most people wouldn't want someone to look just like a Santa Clause.

I'm in the process of trying to get a beard. I'm a fourth of the way there, maybe?

And beards are awesome.

Good to hear, most people give up too quickly.

it had a glass window did'nt it? we learned real quick to avoid the ones with glass windows

some guys just can't grow a beard, they wind up with a spoty mess that never fills in, or it all grows on their neck 

That's the funny thing it didn't, the whole thing just cracked from overheating. Not some weak spot on it, though yeah it was interesting.  :icwudt: 

I don't have a beard, I have a little bit of facial hair that I need to shave.  >_> I like beards though.

Edited by Best Poni

@@best poniYou could try growing out longer, maybe try out a mustache or something similar. 

Facial hair doesn't look good on me.

Facial hair doesn't look good on me.

Well I suppose that is true for some people so I understand of course I wouldn't be able to tell though. 

I have a long goatee so kinda. and I like them but there are times I dont

When it's freezing cold I love it! :) Though goatees are always nice, I've always been more for the mustache although now I have a full beard combined with a handlebar mustache.

Do i have a beard?

Yeah sometimes, i dont like to shave every time...

Do you like to have a beard?

No. Im just to lazy to shave every time. Sometimes i have a very very short beard.

Badges

Generally i find beard unpractical. But there are some occations i am ok with it. Being a priest is one of them, or if you lived in 19th century of intellectuals etc.

Edited by Lithophila

I've got a blond beard. I measured it 3 weeks ago and my beard was a little over 6cm. I want to figure out it's terminal growth length but at the same time I'm not trying to step into my wizard boots yet.

My favorite part of having a beard is applying beard oil, there's something magical about grooming. 

Sure, beards are cool. I've been growing mine for a couple years now. I may trim it back some but I'll likely never be clean shaven again.  

My favorite part of having a beard is applying beard oil, there's something magical about grooming. 

I agree completely, it's very soothing somehow. 

It all depends on ones face I suppose as well as people's taste.  :twi: Though I think most people wouldn't want someone to look just like a Santa Clause.

Good to hear, most people give up too quickly.

That's the funny thing it didn't, the whole thing just cracked from overheating. Not some weak spot on it, though yeah it was interesting.  :icwudt: 

the last glass front one we had failed in the middle of the night, the glass shattered and it got REAL hot sucking air with no damper on it, nothing like a red hot stove pipe to wake you up LOL