Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a beard? Do you like beards?

Fluttershyfan94

I have a beard My beard style is hard to explain. It is a combination of a goatee and a moustache (I don't know if there is a name for this style). I also like other men with beards. But the beard must fits to the face and the beards must also be neat.

Are you describing a circle beard?

• Brohoof 1

I have a beard! I keep it short because that's the way I like it :) And yes! I love beards :D

• Brohoof 2

Could if i wanted to, much to my chagrin it annoys me to shave but i do it. Rather have my face be smooth y'know?

I understand, problem is for some it grows quick so to keep ones face smooth you'd have to shave every day which is why I stopped. There is also a little itching that follows it. Yet I trim it, so I suppose it's enough.

I have a beard! I keep it short because that's the way I like it :) And yes! I love beards :D

Well I have always felt it's not so much about the size as it is about the general look. If a small one fits better it's a no brainer if a big one then again a no brainer some might even not have a beard at all. So different beards for different folks.

• Brohoof 1

I hate beards, especially neckbeards - too much hassle.

I am always fresh shaved anyway, I like it that way.  :sunbutt:

Edited by Guest

I do indeed. I had to shave for my last job, but my current one allows me to have my chin's lover back. The great thing about my amazing beard, is that he can grow to a full length of over two inches in as little as three months. From that point the bugger likes to slow down his growth, but so far I have about 3 inches, and I love it. My beard is warm and fuzzy, and protects me from the cold, and other neat stuff. So in short, yes, I do have and love my beard.

• Brohoof 2

I have one. They have their pros and cons, like mine keeps my face warm but when it gets too long and tend to find myself pulling it while eating, as if I was trying to eat it. Slightly painful but more annoying. Strangely for some reason I keep finding beard hairs that randomly fall out. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I am a female so I do not have a beard. As for if I like them...it depends. Some people look better with a beard and some people look better without one.

Ive loved beards all my life! Ive wanted one ever since I was little and I've got one but my facial hair grows wierd and nothing like any other facial hair ive seen so it looks really bad lol, people kept telling me as i got older it would get better but im at 20 years old and its still the same, imagine a bunch of really long hairs that curl a million times to give the illusion of a beard when really its like 40 hairs that just are really long :(