Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler is the tree of harmony in trouble!?

ASGARDIANBRONY

my theory is that the tree of harmony is influenced by all life, and if the balance of good and evil was shifted the tree could be destroyed or turn into a tree of disharmony. i also have another theory that the alternate timelines in the cutie remark are now alternate universes. if both these theories are true, that would mean that the tree is in trouble, because the tree of harmony exists simultaneously in every universe as seen in the cutie remark, and is thus effected by all new universes created in the finale! since there were only 2 universes before the season 5 finale, and each one was peaceful, the tree was safe and all was well, but now there are more chaotic universes than there are harmonic universes in the mlp multiverse which leads me to the conclusion that the balance of harmony has been broken and all of tartarus is about to break loose! it may take awhile, but eventually the tree will be destroyed or become the tree of disharmony! if the mane 6 cannot save the day, the mlp multiverse is doomed!

169494__UNOPT__.gif?1354815699 according to my theory.

Well, in Princess Twilight (Season 4 pilot) the Tree of Harmony was shown to be the source of the Elements of Harmony.  Their absence weakened it & so T returned them to the Tree.  Supposedly, this strengthened the Tree, but maybe not enough.

Well, in Princess Twilight (Season 4 pilot) the Tree of Harmony was shown to be the source of the Elements of Harmony.  Their absence weakened it & so T returned them to the Tree.  Supposedly, this strengthened the Tree, but maybe not enough.

the elements being returned may stave of the destruction but eventually something bad is gonna happen if the mane 6 don't do something. according to my theory