Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv So Star Wars: The Force Awakens is coming this Friday...

Nylon

Pretty excited for this and I have yet to watch any Star Wars film in full. I was hoping to watch the original trilogy before seeing episode 7 but those can wait. I think I know enough about the series to know what is going on at least, so I am excited. :3 Plus, it is going in theaters on my birthday! :D My plan is to hopefully see it then. 

You must watch the original trilogy. I hope you can find the cinema versions. It's really hard to get those on DVD or Blu-ray since Lucas only wants us to see the Special Edition. Maybe they bring it back now that Disney has the rights of the series.

You must watch the original trilogy. I hope you can find the cinema versions. It's really hard to get those on DVD or Blu-ray since Lucas only wants us to see the Special Edition.

The original releases doesn't officially exist on blu-ray or dvd. However, there's a HD version of it put together by fans called the "Despecialized Edition". Look it up.

• Brohoof 1

I just found out something about Star WArs: The Force Awakens

Han Solo is seen wearing the Slave Bikini from Return of the Jedi.

Just kidding.  Actually, Stephen Colbert is aware of leaked spoilers.  So to counter this, he is encouraging Fake Spoilers on Twitter.  To post a fake spoiler, use the Hashtag #SpoilerSpoilers