Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduction?

Kitkat&Cloud

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I joined two days ago and skipped the intro but I've been instructed to make introductions. I just wanted to say this seems like a lively place filled with people I wish I was surrounded with in "real life".

I've read that I can't have access to certain things yet but I was wondering what's the best way to post art until then?

Thanks ponies :3

May the force be with us

And if it's not we can always pretend

• Brohoof 4

Hi there Erica! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hi there 'EricaStrawberrica' and welcome to the herd and our wonderful forums :rarity:

I hope you have agreat time here and make plenty of new pony friends :kindness: 

Ounce you have made 5 post on other parts of the site your status will rise to that of 'muffin' and the hole site will open up to you so you can then post your artwork in the relevant forum for it. So my advice to you is jump on in, get to know ponies and post on topics that you find interesting and have a genuine response to :pinkie:

I hope this is of some help to you, and once again welcome, welcome, welcome

• Brohoof 4

Hello, and welcome to the amazing MLP Forums! I hope you love it here and meet plenty of sweet friends! :) I'm sure you will! Thanks for joining, it's great to have you here, and if ever you have any inquiries or just wanna chat, then feel free to shoot me a PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Seasons greetings, welcome from me and many others as well. (i hope) hit me up with a PM or friend request (if you wish). Welcome to the herd, for all shall be assimilated, and If you need or would like help with the RP part of this great community I'd be glad to help you out.

Again welcome.

• Brohoof 1