Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's Your Obsession?

Kotikian

Everything PONY :pinkie:

And everything ON A SCREEN

Lol. It's hard to say. If we were talking plain, I'd say MLP Forums is an addiction to me. If we were really talking I'd say everything My Little Pony. And obviously, I'm addicted to any kind of electronic (aren't we all).

My obsession changes periodically. Currently it's watching speedruns and RWBY.

Other things I have been obsessed with in the past:

- MLP

- Pokemon

- Minecraft

- Hydro Thunder

- Burnout 3

- Fable

- Oblivion

- Skyrim

- Ninja Gaiden

- Digimon

- Medabots

Several others I'm forgetting.

I am HUGE into cars. Like, I've been obsessed with them since I was 5 and I haven't taken a day off from thinking about them since. But unlike some individuals, I've never really been obsessed with one particular model, brand, or even genre of car. Instead, I find appreciation in almost everything. This is both a blessing and a curse. The good thing is, I can appreciate almost any car, as long as there aren't billions of them on the road (I don't have much appreciation for plain ol Camrys or Malibus, but I probably will appreciate them 20 years down the road when they're a rare sight). The bad thing is, if I go to a junkyard or used car lot, I want to bring almost everything home with me. But it's an obsession that I wouldn't give up for anything, it motivates me and helps to give me character. Also, I fear I'd be a little antisocial if it weren't for the plethora of car events I attend and the friends that I've made through the hobby.

Also, ponies. Duh.

Well I am safe to say I am obsessed with ponies.

Edit: I just realized I have already posted on this thread but I don't care because I can post again if I want to

Edited by PROJECT: Echo

I'm obsessed with human health and nutrition (Mainly infant/toddler developmental milestones) Wanting to do something with kids when I get older, It's very interesting to see how their little brains work  :yay:

I also am pretty obsessed with Dancing/singing. Love preforming ^^

• Brohoof 1

I have many obssessions and too many to list lol.

The Sims 4&3

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Twilight Saga

Edward and Bella

Supernatural

Jensen and Jared

The Walking Dead

Anime

Final Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts

My Little pony friendship is magic

Besides Pinkie Pie, I just really like Pinkie Pie. Sorry, I-I like sweet things. I wish I had an indefinite amount of sugary things c:

And drawing of course, drawing sweets and Pinkie Pie. 

• Brohoof 1

MLP: FIM, Movies, Music, Singing, Acting, Writing (songs and stories), TV Shows, Anime, YouTube videos, Nostalgia Critic, Disney, Animation (preferably hand drawn), Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Supernatural, Post-Apocalyptic, Tim Burton, Mermaids, and hanging out at the mall.

Edited by FlutterGuy999

My obsessions switch on and off depending on what's going on but my usual big ones are:

• SCP Foundation
  • MLP (Kinda obvious, right? :v)
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Fallout
  • DnD
  • Pokemon
  • Smash Bros
  • Writing (Perhaps my most productive obsession, awesome stuff usually comes out of this. I think so, at least.)
  • Spooky stuff (kinda goes together with SCP Foundation. Kinda.)

I got a few more but those come up the most often. If you couldn't tell, I kinda have a very obsessive personality. Don't ask how but I manage to stay productive with all this stuff going through my mind. It's a miracle. :v