Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New: slice of life highschool rp( rp )

The Pixelated Pony

https://mlpforums.com/topic/143706-new-slice-of-life-highschool-rp-reboot/?p=4265006

The current year is 2002 and the new year shall now commence...

A blue pegasus mare about 15 walked into the school bus on a cloudy autumn morning. She pulled out a 2001 model p-pod (pony pod - I pod) and put in some head phones. She began to search the bus for an empty seat until she found one at the middle of the bus next to the window. She relaxed and attempted to keep calm about the year that lay ahead of her...

Edited by The Tinselated Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Silentflight and Blackfire flew into to main building to the school. Each of them carrying a saddlebag containing there lesson plans and the student list they received during planning week. Blackfire kissed Silentflight goodbye as Blackfire went to trot of to the gymnasium to prepare for the students. Silentflight walk down a hallway down to a classroom marked E-09 which was for the equestrian language course for freshmen. She trotted into the door and began setting up her first day presentation

Sunlight awoke in her bed, her Gameboy Advance was next to her. She giggles and remarks to herself *I really need to stop playing that when it's late" She looks over to her alarm clock, she was late... Hurrying she gets some clothes on and runs down stairs.

"Muum! Why didn't you wake me up!" She shouts as she hastily throws stationary into her saddlebag.

"I gotta go!" She loudly announces as she runs out the door.

One pony walked down the street all alone. The ponys name was Blair and just now, on this cloudy autumn morning, she walking to her new job as a teacher.

Blair was walking, her steps were light, but because she was wearing couple parts of armor, her evry step could be heard. Blair got used to thos hard steps and so she did not even cared about them. Blair was looking in front of her as she was walking to her job, but even if some pony walked right by her, she did not said annything to them. It was not because she did not care for others or because she thinked she was beter than other pony. It was because she was not able to say "Hello", she could have opened her small mouth but no word would come out of them, even if she tryed her best to.

And so Blair walked like this, from her home to the school, not talking or even looking at other ponys. And when she finaly, after not so long walk, got to school. Blair stoped and looked up at it,and thinking 'Here goes noting....'. And with thet in her head, Blair start to walk onces again.

James a changeling wasn't a rare sight around the town after all he had lived there since his mother's death. Where he was a rare sight was the local school as he had normally had no reason to visit it but there he was carrying a large box filled with models of creatures and several books entitled 'how to care for magical animals'. He made his way to the farthest room from the staffroom as possible labeled M-5 (Miscellaneous Subjects - 5)

Blair walked into the school, some ponys said thet frst steps are the hardest, but Blair did not seen whay they would say thet. Making her frst step into the school ground was not hard, it was the same as one step she made before thet one - quait easy. And as Blair contineu to walk down the hallway of this school, she thinked whay did she even show up to the frst class, as she did not had frst period. But it was litle too late to turn around and walk back now, and so Blair quickly turned her thinking in a diferent way as it was pointless to think about something thet can not be changed.

Blair walked into the staffroom as a frst teacher there this morning,or maybie she was not frst but was late and teachers thet had frst class already left. But Blair did not care if it was because she was late or she was frst here, she more liked thet she was all alone here and thet she did not have to share a room with annyone at this moment. And so as she did not had annything beter to do,she walked near the window to look true it - to see if there was anny thing interesting. And like she expected, there was noting interesting out there. Blair almost smailed to her self, because she seen exacly what she expected. And so as there was noting beter to do at this moment Blair contineu to look true this boring window in hope she would think of something beter to do then looking true one window.

Edited by Primordus

Sunlight awoke in her bed, her Gameboy Advance was next to her. She giggles and remarks to herself *I really need to stop playing that when it's late" She looks over to her alarm clock, she was late... Hurrying she gets some clothes on and runs down stairs.

"Muum! Why didn't you wake me up!" She shouts as she hastily throws stationary into her saddlebag.

"I gotta go!" She loudly announces as she runs out the door.

The bus drove for a bit and stopped at Sunlight's house. The blue mare looked up to see another mare running towards the bus. The blue mare looked back down towards the ground still listening to her music.

James opened up a box and began to read his lesson plans today would be simple a guide to pony races. Explaining the differences in size and appearance of races of ponies

Sunlight got on the bus, "Celestia, that was close".

She flashed her bus pass to the driver and looked around the bus, it was mostly full. There was only one seat left next to a blue pegasus listening to her p-pod.

Sunlight walks over to the seat and sits down, she smiles at the blue pegasus "Hi"

Sunlight got on the bus, "Celestia, that was close".

She flashed her bus pass to the driver and looked around the bus, it was mostly full. There was only one seat left next to a blue pegasus listening to her p-pod.

Sunlight walks over to the seat and sits down, she smiles at the blue pegasus "Hi"

The pegasus pulled out her head(ear)phones and said "sorry I didn't quite catch that... I'm Sparkle by the way Sparkle Jasmine Sword. " Sparkle smiled at Sunlight and extended her hoof to greet Sunlight dropping her P-pod into her saddle bags taking the head(ear)

Phones with it

Edited by The Tinselated Pony

She could've taken the bus, but she was in no mood for company. She could've teleported there easily, but then she would have been there sooner. No, she walked. And she took the long route too. Nothing but the sounds of her own hoofsteps to keep her company this morning. That, and the long walk would qwell the maelstrom of thoughts, the stewing angst and indignation inside her. No pony would see the look on her face, thankfully. It would be a cross between a stoic gaze and a glare. 

Eventually she would reach her destination. Her sentence. Her tarturus. 

The bus drove through town passing the occasional pony walking down the street it pulled around the corner and stopped at the school. The bus emptied and ponies began to head into the main building. Sparkle dragged Sunlight into their first class.

The bell rang signaling the start of lessons and James put the book down to great his students. "Good morning class. I am James I'll be your Magical creatures teacher for this year. So how does this work? We do a role call then start I guess? Okay. Mrs Sword? Are you here currently?" Sparkle put her hoof up "that's a yes. Do we have a Sunlight?" Sparkle put Sunlight's hoof up for her

"What kind of cosmic entity did I lose favor with to have forced me into this tartarus?" Silhouette asked to nopony in particular, as she stood outside the front gates.  She walked past the gates to the abyss, shoulders square, head held high. She telekinetically slipped her agenda out of her saddlebag. Undoing the strap seal, she flipped open the first page.  

"Magical Creatures? Seriously? I've already completed care of and defense against magical creatures, both the Local, Everfree, Foreign, Tarturus and extra-dimensional sub courses! Who do they think I am!?" 

She slammed her agenda shut, breathing out a low growl. "One way or another, I'm graduating here early. My dream are too precious to be obstructed." She muttered as she magicked the door open with a bit of force, her tone causing the temperature to plummet, yet a stark contrast to the righteous flames of indignation that burned at her core. 

Once inside, early enough so that the hallways were sparse, she magciked a set of blueprints out of her saddlebag, ones of the whole school. She turned from one hallway to the next, before arriving at the class. The room was sparse when she arrived. Already she had her sights set on the front row desk closest to the door. "First to enter, first to leave." 

She took her seat and undid her Type O Neighgative band hoodie, slipping it onto the back of her chair, revealing a black suit coat, w/ a stylish crest on the pocket, a large P centered on it. Underneath was a crisp and pressed white collared shirt w/ a black tie. A red plaid skirt, finished the back half of her outfit long, white silk stockings w/ shined black shoes finished the ensemble. Her shoulder length silvery mane that had the luster of tarnished silver w/ ruby red highlights that seemed to shimmer when looked at the right angle, were the only things to caress the flawless jacket. Long bangs partially blocked her blood red eyes and the faint hexagonal patterns within. Whatever parts of her dark grey coat that weren't covered had an almost dull sheen to them.   

Floating a pair of her thin framed bottlecap glasses to her eyes, a habit more than a requirement, she then telekinetiked a large binder out of her bags and splayed it across the desk, more than encompassing the whole thing. She turned to the thick notebook within and opened it to a blank page.  She then began to write:

Prison without walls: An ode to suffering...

"What kind of cosmic entity did I lose favor with to have forced me into this tartarus?" Silhouette asked to nopony in particular, as she stood outside the front gates.  She walked past the gates to the abyss, shoulders square, head held high. She telekinetically slipped her agenda out of her saddlebag. Undoing the strap seal, she flipped open the first page.  

"Magical Creatures? Seriously? I've already completed care of and defense against magical creatures, both the Local, Everfree, Foreign, Tarturus and extra-dimensional sub courses! Who do they think I am!?" 

She slammed her agenda shut, breathing out a low growl. "One way or another, I'm graduating here early. My dream are too precious to be obstructed." She muttered as she magicked the door open with a bit of force, her tone causing the temperature to plummet, yet a stark contrast to the righteous flames of indignation that burned at her core. 

Once inside, early enough so that the hallways were sparse, she magciked a set of blueprints out of her saddlebag, ones of the whole school. She turned from one hallway to the next, before arriving at the class. The room was sparse when she arrived. Already she had her sights set on the front row desk closest to the door. "First to enter, first to leave." 

She took her seat and undid her Type O Neighgative band hoodie, slipping it onto the back of her chair, revealing a black suit coat, w/ a stylish crest on the pocket, a large P centered on it. Underneath was a crisp and pressed white collared shirt w/ a black tie. A red plaid skirt, finished the back half of her outfit long, white silk stockings w/ shined black shoes finished the ensemble. Her shoulder length silvery mane that had the luster of tarnished silver w/ ruby red highlights that seemed to shimmer when looked at the right angle, were the only things to caress the flawless jacket. Long bangs partially blocked her blood red eyes and the faint hexagonal patterns within. Whatever parts of her dark grey coat that weren't covered had an almost dull sheen to them.   

Floating a pair of her thin framed bottlecap glasses to her eyes, a habit more than a requirement, she then telekinetiked a large binder out of her bags and splayed it across the desk, more than encompassing the whole thing. She turned to the thick notebook within and opened it to a blank page.  She then began to write:

Prison without walls: An ode to suffering...

James looked up. "Mrs Dusk is it? Is there any reason why you are late? I may be a new teacher but I can assure you that I will not stand lateness. Since this is your 'first offence' I'll attempt to forget about it." He said bringing himself down to her eye level "okay? Good! Now! Let's continue!" James walked back to his desk "today I have been given the simplest of topics. Actually I'm not to happy about teaching it but apparently I'm not allowed to bring live Timberwolves, Manticores or Chimaeras on the first day. I mean if this is magical creatures surely I should be able to bring in something that is y'know magical and isn't understood yet? Anyway I'll need three volunteers. Preferably a pegasus, unicorn and an earth pony. Right no volunteers from the Pegasus front? How about you in the middle? Mrs Sword?" Sparkle walked up nervously and stood next to James scared of what creatures that he had in mind for the lesson

Blair thinked 'Frst class probably started' as the sound of ball rang fadeed away.She looked away from the window,and was now looking at this empty staffroom and thinked 'Maybie I did get up too soon this morning....' Blair then walked to the taible in the midle of the room and sat down.She pulled one notebook and one pan.She opened her notebook on page thet was empty and started to draw litle things,mostly things thet she remembered from her life back in tribe.

"Mrs Dusk is it? Is there any reason why you are late? I may be a new teacher but I can assure you that I will not stand lateness. Since this is your 'first offence' I'll attempt to forget about it." He said bringing himself down to her eye level "okay? Good! Now! Let's continue!"

Silhouette looked up to meet the eyes of her teacher."Perhaps it is you who could use these glasses more than I, Mr. James." She said as she placed her fore hooves on the desk and hind hooves on her chair, so that she was now looking down upon her instructor. "It is no fault of mine that you had failed to notice that I had arrived early and was sitting here 15 minutes before the first bell ever rang. Perhaps you just overlooked me, since I was courteous and quiet enough to mind my own business. Since this is your 'first offence', I will attempt to forget about it. Okay? Good. Now... Let us continue..." She said in a gradually lowering tone as she sat back down, flipping open her notebook to a different blank section. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Lucky walked into the classroom. She was aware of the fact that she was late but she didn't care, it wasn't like the lesson was about something important anyway. "Why do they even teach us this stuff? Isn't there anything better to waste the tax payers money on." She muttered as she sat down at her desk. She took some chewing gum from her bag and started chewing it.

Silentflight was behind her desk just finishing her presentation for second period when her lover Blackfire walked in. Blackfire was holding a bag in her mouth and then set it down on Silentflight's desk. "It's your lunch. You accidentally put it in my saddlebag." Blackfire said and kissed Silentflight on the cheek "so when is your first class coming in" Blackfire said "they are coming in at second period in about an hour"

Lucky walked into the classroom. She was aware of the fact that she was late but she didn't care, it wasn't like the lesson was about something important anyway. "Why do they even teach us this stuff? Isn't there anything better to waste the tax payers money on." She muttered as she sat down at her desk. She took some chewing gum from her bag and started chewing it.

"A brilliant question Lucky! And your answer. No there honesty isn't." James said as two more students joined him "right. So there are five different types of pony so if you'll turn to page 6 in your books you will see a diagram of all five types of pony. Now in your books which is the first type listed? "

"So there are five different types of pony so if you'll turn to page 6 in your books you will see a diagram of all five types of pony. Now in your books which is the first type listed? "

"I'll save you the trouble: There are Dirt Bags, Feather Brains, False Goddesses, Blood Suckers, and Bone Heads. Although I really must mention this, as it is worth mentioning: the text stated here is inaccurate. Is it possible that it's dated?" Silhouette moves a number pages to the preface to check the date of printing. "Hmm, no this book was printed only 2 years ago, so that cannot be it. So whomever wrote this has made some noticeable errors. And they're trying to guide the next generation, when the predecessors of old are themselves lost. There are more than 5 kinds of pony in existence. Tell us Professor, can you name the types not listed by this possibly racist/ improperly educated author?" 

Edited by Denim&Venom

"I'll save you the trouble: There are Dirt Bags, Feather Brains, False Goddesses, Blood Suckers, and Bone Heads. Although I really must mention this, as it is worth mentioning: the text stated here is inaccurate. Is it possible that it's dated?" Silhouette moves a number pages to the preface to check the date of printing. "Hmm, no this book was printed only 2 years ago, so that cannot be it. So whomever wrote this has made some noticeable errors. And they're trying to guide the next generation, when the predecessors of old are themselves lost. There are more than 5 kinds of pony in existence. Tell us Professor, can you name the types not listed by this possibly racist/ improperly educated author?" 

" yes I suppose I can seeing as you asked so 'politely' there are also. Bat ponies. Vampire ponies more commonly known as vamponies. There was at one point race called sea ponies but not many ponies know what happened to them. There are pegacorns I can't remember the story behind them. Changelings whom I happen to be. And there's a different type of changeling. And then there's a race simply named pfns-687 " James continued and wrote all of the races he knew of (being a teacher in the subject of magical creatures worked out well. Sparkle went bright red when pfns-687 was said and hoped no one noticed

@

"Hmm. Pretty sure I listed Pegacorns, technically defined as Alicorns, & Vamponies under the False Goddeses & Bloodsuckers categories. But good on you for noticing the fish fillets. Bugs as a pony subspecies? That's very debatable, as the earliest changeling fossil records have been found pretty damn far to the northwest on the Neighlic Isles in comparison to the oldest Equine remnants found in the eastern planes. You also forgot a few, one of them being the snakes in the grass IE: Lamia ponies. The other? Well, let's see if you can get this one. You'll be pretty embarrassed if you don't." She hoped he would get it wrong, despite how stupidly obvious the answer was. It could be said that it was sparkling right in front of him. 

@

"Hmm. Pretty sure I listed Pegacorns, technically defined as Alicorns, & Vamponies under the False Goddeses & Bloodsuckers categories. But good on you for noticing the fish fillets. Bugs as a pony subspecies? That's very debatable, as the earliest changeling fossil records have been found pretty damn far to the northwest on the Neighlic Isles in comparison to the oldest Equine remnants found in the eastern planes. You also forgot a few, one of them being the snakes in the grass IE: Lamia ponies. The other? Well, let's see if you can get this one. You'll be pretty embarrassed if you don't." She hoped he would get it wrong, despite how stupidly obvious the answer was. It could be said that it was sparkling right in front of him.

Sparkle finally spoke. "Can you two STOP ARGUING!? Let's all accept the fact that James is... James... You Mrs whatever your name is are slightly racist. I am not a feather brain! I happen to quite intelligent actually. And why did you say bone heads when you in fact ARE a unicorn?"

@,

Silhouette raised a hoof to try and silence the other mare,closing her eyes, not even turning to face her. "If you have not noticed, the adults are talking here. So be a good little filly, raise your hoof and wait until you are called upon to begin asking your questions. When, and if, you are called upon, please do stand up when you are talking, so that the class may here you. It is only proper.  But for future reference, it is not racist if all the groups are focus for ridicule. And this is not an argument. This, is a discussion, something that exists within schools as part of a gray area between encouraged and frowned upon." She opened her eyes. "Now then, Mr.James, do you have an answer as to the last Equine race not listed?" She was almost tempted to give a hint as she parted some of her dull, shimmering bags to the side. 

@,

Silhouette raised a hoof to try and silence the other mare,closing her eyes, not even turning to face her. "If you have not noticed, the adults are talking here. So be a good little filly, raise your hoof and wait until you are called upon to begin asking your questions. When, and if, you are called upon, please do stand up when you are talking, so that the class may here you. It is only proper.  But for future reference, it is not racist if all the groups are focus for ridicule. And this is not an argument. This, is a discussion, something that exists within schools as part of a gray area between encouraged and frowned upon." She opened her eyes. "Now then, Mr.James, do you have an answer as to the last Equine race not listed?" She was almost tempted to give a hint as she parted some of her dull, shimmering bags to the side.

James stood up he had enough "you do not talk to Sparkle like that! You do not talk to any student like that! Especially one that is related to the school head. Whom will know of your response to her daughter. " Sparkle shook her head. "No don't tell mom. Please James?" James ignored Sparkle and called the head's office. "Yes... Of course ma'am... She's fine just a bit upset... Your office? Both of them!? But what about the lesson... I'm sorry ma'am yes of course ma'am. They're on their way ma'am." James put down the phone. "C'mon Sparkle. " Sparkle took James' hoof nervously. " that's it. Good girl. Come on." He turned to Silhouette. "You follow now." He used a much sterner voice than he used for Sparkle who was probably to nervous to not do what she was told.

@,

"Excuse me, but if I recall, I was the one who was called racist, and she was the one speaking out of turn. But fine, I will comply, and see to it that it is you who are reprimanded. If she is the daughter of the school head, than she should know better than to interrupt and speak out of turn. And you Mr. James, should know not to loose your temper in class. I will talk to any student like that, should they act like it. I will not ignore such glaring misconduct. If anything, you should be thanking me for doing your job." She folded up her binder and her hoodie, and tucked them both into her saddle bags. "I knew it was wrong to have hope for you Mr.James. I hoped that High School teachers wanted to enlighten and educate. But no. You just want compliance. Control. Smile and nod, regardless if any actual thinking takes place in your classroom. All you teachers are the same." She proceeded to walk out the door. "And no. You can follow me to the offices."