Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New: slice of life highschool rp( rp )

The Pixelated Pony

@,

Silhouette dropped her agenda. "Ooh, so scary." She said in mock horror. "Maybe your idiot brother/sister should not have invaded the most powerful country on earth. Face it,  if I did not kill your sibling, then they would have raped, killed and/or cocooned me, and possibly not in that order. It was them or I, and I for one would rather be judged by one, than carried out by eight. As to the wereabouts of the cadaver? You will have to ask the ministry of foreign affairs, as they came by to pick it up."

"Now as much as I would love for you to continue and for you to be locked away on attempted murder charges, I simply do not have the time to lie around in either a hospital bed or a morgue. So I will settle for the aggravated assault & battery of a minor with intent to cause grievous injury. So if you would kindly, buck off fang face!"

While her rebuttal was going on, her horn was rapidly charging a concussive stun bolt. One that she let fired right into Jame's face. 

James yawned as the bolt hit him. "is that the best you've got?" he said " anyway the reason we did invade is because our country was starving. now my brother was married. a family man if you could say. he went off to fight because he was worried for the future of his wife and children. here I have a letter from his youngest son." James handed the letter over "Dear Mr James" it read " mom won't stop crying but she won't tell me whats wrong. I worry about her... anyway how'er things over there? your dad wants to know whats taking so long for you and my dad to come home. are you captured? stranded? is the princess keeping you locked in the dungeon? probably not... you're a decent guy she wouldn't capture you. anyway i should go now but here's a picture of the town so you don't forget us little guys." attached was a scene of a small changeling village in midsummer. "love the guys back home." then the letter finished with multiple signatures from all of James' nieces and nephews   

@,

Silhouette became a bit wide eyed that her stun spell had little effect, but it did not last. She adjusted her glasses and looked over the letter.  "Yeah, I am calling this a forgery. Too damn sugary. You could have just asked for aid from the diarchs. What is that? they would have turned you down?  Oh I am sorry. I cannot here you over the mountains of equinitarian aid provided to our long standing enemies the griffon kingdom after it suffered economic & regime collapse a decade ago. We are still hemorrhaging bits into that pigeonhole. There was plenty of proof that the sisters would have helped, but your kind ignored it, deciding to be hostile instead."

"And what did you expect to happen? That we would give up? That we would surrender to be your live stock or whatever? Willingly trot single file into our cocoons?  If we had invaded, you would not react peacefully either. You changelings threatened our homes, our families, our way of life. You would be stupid not to expect hostility. It would seem your sibling knew what they were getting into, that they would die at the hooves of ponies fighting to the death for hearth & home."

"So no, I am not the least bit guilty that I rid my homeland of a vile monster, one that oh so kindly fired at me and bit a chunk out of my uniform. And I would do it all again in a heartbeat." She looked to the transformed blades at her throat. "Like so!" This time, she fired a another beam from her horn, a continuous one, one that would get hotter the longer she held the charge, which would be as long as it took for her horn to heat up, hot enough to start melting the bone. Again, point blank. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

@,

Silhouette became a bit wide eyed that her stun spell had little effect, but it did not last. She adjusted her glasses and looked over the letter.  "Yeah, I am calling this a forgery. Too damn sugary. You could have just asked for aid from the diarchs. What is that? they would have turned you down?  Oh I am sorry. I cannot here you over the mountains of equinitarian aid provided to our long standing enemies the griffon kingdom after it suffered economic & regime collapse a decade ago. We are still hemorrhaging bits into that pigeonhole. There was plenty of proof that the sisters would have helped, but your kind ignored it, deciding to be hostile instead."

"And what did you expect to happen? That we would give up? That we would surrender to be your live stock or whatever? Willingly trot single file into our cocoons?  If we had invaded, you would not react peacefully either. You changelings threatened our homes, our families, our way of life. You would be stupid not to expect hostility. It would seem your sibling knew what they were getting into, that they would die at the hooves of ponies fighting to the death for hearth & home."

"So no, I am not the least bit guilty that I rid my homeland of a vile monster, one that oh so kindly fired at me and bit a chunk out of my uniform. And I would do it all again in a heartbeat." She looked to the transformed blades at her throat. "Like so!" This time, she fired a another beam from her horn, a continuous one, one that would get hotter the longer she held the charge, which would be as long as it took for her horn to heat up, hot enough to start melting the bone. Again, point blank.

James was tickled slightly by the magic shot. "No we were following orders from Queen Chrysalis. Changelings need love to survive all we needed to do was use the tactical approach and say ask celestial if we could set up a couple of outposts. But Mrs meat for brains decided to go big. Yep a royal wedding. Which instigated the battle. Plus if I remember your captain of the royal guard set up a Changeling proof barricade so how could we do the tactical approach? We couldn't even see Celestia let alone ask her to donate to us. Either way we only gathered enough to secure our survival for a decade or so. Then what? You have doomed us! After Canterlot who'll help us? No one. Not even the bloody zebras. So congratulations I hope your happy with ending millions of innocent lives who just wanted to live peacefully. I hope your happy. " James said not facing Silhouette, Sparkle or even his wife Gem. "I'm sorry Gem but I need to you to take Sparkle, this thing (he was referring to Silhouette) and yourself out before I hurt you."

@

Silhouette continued to poor her beam on. "Well that is what you get for being blind followers... for not considering that the actions of one... would doom...many! And changeling proof? Ha. That shield was designed against all threats! Don't consider yourselves special! Ugh... you want someone to blame, blame your queen! Argh.. her recklessness doomed you all. But at the same time... it's... your fault... for not saying no! You, dug your own graves! I have no pity!" Her horn was starting to glow, and not from the magic. "You. Doomed. Yourselves! Those who wish to live in peace... shouldn't be starting... wars!" A bead of sweat tricked down her forehead. "And I doubt that your starvation was a random occurrence. Someplace, sometime, you and your race bucked up. Resources mismanaged. The wrong battles fought. The wrong location chosen as habitable. The wrong leaders rising to power. The right citizens choosing inaction. Complacency taking over. Look back far enough and you will see that you have no one to blame but. Your. Sel-" *crack* Her glasses shattered due to the intense heat from her horn. "Dammit not again!" She still didn't break her beam, despite the obvious strain it was putting on her. 

@

Silhouette continued to poor her beam on. "Well that is what you get for being blind followers... for not considering that the actions of one... would doom...many! And changeling proof? Ha. That shield was designed against all threats! Don't consider yourselves special! Ugh... you want someone to blame, blame your queen! Argh.. her recklessness doomed you all. But at the same time... it's... your fault... for not saying no! You, dug your own graves! I have no pity!" Her horn was starting to glow, and not from the magic. "You. Doomed. Yourselves! Those who wish to live in peace... shouldn't be starting... wars!" A bead of sweat tricked down her forehead. "And I doubt that your starvation was a random occurrence. Someplace, sometime, you and your race bucked up. Resources mismanaged. The wrong battles fought. The wrong location chosen as habitable. The wrong leaders rising to power. The right citizens choosing inaction. Complacency taking over. Look back far enough and you will see that you have no one to blame but. Your. Sel-" *crack* Her glasses shattered due to the intense heat from her horn. "Dammit not again!" She still didn't break her beam, despite the obvious strain it was putting on her.

Sparkle was now getting angry. She turned blood red and moved in front of the beam of magic letting it slowly set her feathers on fire. " no pony hurts my dad." She said walking up to Silhouette eyes closed, calmly and slowly she got closer.she put her hooves around Silhouette's neck and picked her up.her eyes opened, they were entirely white and created two beams of light which illuminated the room then there was darkness. Sparkle could have killed her, The immense power being imiteed could have decintegrated them both but no instead it caused a massive power outage, city wide then there was a *thump* Sparkle had collapsed wings still in flamed all the power had gone directly to her head. Now she needed rest.

@,

*Gack!* Was the sound made when Sparkle put her hooves around Silhouettes throat. She cut her beam only a few seconds after Sparkle stepped in front, but apparently that was more than enough to set her off.  "What in the--!" She managed to breathe out, futilely struggling to break herself free from the grasp.  Then, everything was white, before fading to black.  The sound of Silhouette collapsing on the floor, panting for breath could be heard. A faint red glow game from her horn like charred wood. "What... in ... Nightmare's... name... was that!?" She struggled back to her hooves, stumbling and bumping into someone or something."Ow! Door... where in tarturus is the door?"

She fumbled around in the darkness, bumping into the wall, eliciting another painful response. She felt for it, until she finally found the handle. Upon opening it, she was met with more darkness. "Great. Now I am flash blinded. I might need glasses for real this time." She stumbled back out into the school foyer. She turned around in the general direction of the office. "My lawyers will descend upon this school like a plague of parasprites. I have plenty to put you away on fang face! You do not threaten me or my family, as much of a pain in the flank as they are."

"Oh I guarantee, it will be legendary. I will go all Von Clopswitz on your flanks. This building, will be mine by the end of the week at the latest. Then I will award myself my diploma, so then nothing will stop me fulfilling my dreams, my purpose, my destiny. I was born to do many things. Rotting in High School, being forced fed everything I have already learned prior, was not one of them. I will not waste two years of my life here! That simply is not time I will ever get back." She began to walk away, towards the vague direction of the entrance.