Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Jeric is Banned! - $2750 Goal Roast Thread

Simon

After a very close and long battle, Jeric was narrowly chosen as the admin who would face the trials of being banned.... just kidding. Literally everybody was glad to see Jeric depart after a whopping 80% of voters asked for Jeric to finally leave us alone for a few days. With the few people not voting for Jeric clearly being confused about how the poll works or clicking the wrong button.

76WPPTM.png

And don't forget this one works a bit differently than the thread where y'all left me banned over the weekend :P  This time around every $100 donated while Jeric is banned results in an extra day of him being gone. On top of this since the $3000 goal, every $100 results in him singing a song, so you're really getting double-duty here by donating! :D

So keep those donations coming in so we can keep Jeric spending his days recording songs for our amusement!

• Brohoof 21

I noticed the $4000 donation bar had made a big leap this week. I'm assuming this is the reason?

We just finished up the auctions which were a massive success and the payments for the auction items were updated in there. :D 

• Brohoof 8

You guys are devilish. Benevolently devilish, but still.

Can we now start with Button's Mom x Jeric jokes? It's been too long.

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 4

You guys are devilish. Benevolently devilish, but still.

Can we now start with Button's Mom x Jeric jokes? It's been too long.

Jeric asked Button's Mom if she wanted another kid, but she said "Neigh." :derp:

• Brohoof 6

Jeric asked Button's Mom if she wanted another kid, but she said "Neigh." :derp:

Jeric asked Button's Mom is she could sing a song for him but she said "Sorry, I'm a little hoarse."

Oh, that one was just painful.

• Brohoof 3

Jeric asked Button's Mom is she could sing a song for him but she said "Sorry, I'm a little hoarse."

Oh, that one was just painful.

One day, Jeric was wandering about town, and rearended Button's Mom. She turned around in a huff, and shouted "HAY!"

:derp:

• Brohoof 4

Time to make my second donation, now that we have found such a fitting bonus.  :P

Though I can't help but feel Jeric might be voting for himself too, in this case...

post-24809-0-77984000-1450371817_thumb.pngpost-24809-0-76870700-1450371818_thumb.png

• Brohoof 15

One day, Jeric was wandering about town, and rearended Button's Mom. She turned around in a huff, and shouted "HAY!"

:derp:

One day Jeric and his family where lost in the highways. When he asked Button's Mom for where they should go, she said "follow the mane street"

Yeah, no.

By the way, could we start directly calling her Jeric's Waifu? At this point it is more accurate.

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 4

By the way, could we start directly calling her Jeric's Waifu? At this point it is more accurate.

Jeric's Waifu goes instantly with her, but Jeric needs to be reminded of who's his best waifu, so Jeric x Button's Mom OTP

• Brohoof 3

Time to make my second donation, now that we have found such a fitting bonus. :P

Though I can't help but feel Jeric might be voting for himself too, in this case...

attachicon.gifWJS01.pngattachicon.gifWJS02.png

Also, complete 0/10

We all know that Jeric is with Button's mom <3

And Jeric is wielding a Light saber, because Star Wars VII is here <:

• Brohoof 4

Time to make my second donation, now that we have found such a fitting bonus.  :P

attachicon.gifWJS01.pngattachicon.gifWJS02.png

Needs more Button's Mom in it. If you add that, 11/10 easily. Until then, 2/10. D:

• Brohoof 5

Poor, poor Jeric....

Nah, I cant type that whilst keeping a straight face. 

Still, I wish I had as much spare currency as I did last year- it doesn't look like I can donate any more this year, January looks like the next time I'd be able to donate :(

• Brohoof 1

Ha ha! :yay:  At long last, I can fulfill my dream of insulting Jeric any which way I want without worry about suffering any consequences! :sunshower:  Grab thine own aloe, Jeric, for thou art 'bout to get burned!  :comeatus:

tumblr_mm6mo9lbdq1s0hia6o1_500.gif

77da5fee6ad0d1e6419159cf843656d7.gif

Oh yes, I totally went there.  :toldya:

• Brohoof 6

We just finished up the auctions which were a massive success and the payments for the auction items were updated in there. :D

...Does any of the charity money count towards the 100$ increases in Jerics ban timer? XD

Wonder if theres any jericxbuttonsmom fic for the Staff reads a shipfic

There is! Seek out Maester Lightwing, for he is it's Author!

• Brohoof 2

Seek out Maester Lightwing, for he is it's Author!

But you also helped in a big big way, so you get credit <3

With that said, I am planning on reading the entire fanfic for when Jeric comes back c: 

• Brohoof 4