Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Jeric is Banned! - $2750 Goal Roast Thread

Simon

Rest In Pepperoni Jeric. 

Got rekt.

who was jeric? o.o i must have missed something

Jeric was one of the Administrators of the MLP Forums, I miss him so much!!!! ;-; xD

• Brohoof 1

so why is everyone else happy he is gone? xD

I was not sad actually xDDD he is not actually permanently banned, there was a stretch goal for MCM "A fundraiser going towards money for the BC Childrens Hospital" and banning an Administrator temporarily was one of the rewards the MLP Forums get for meeting a goal like that. The reason people banned Jeric was because he is the most popular choice. Earlier in the fundraiser we actually temporarily banned a Mod, and that was @Simon we were allowed to ban.

• Brohoof 1

I was not sad actually xDDD he is not actually permanently banned, there was a stretch goal for MCM "A fundraiser going towards money for the BC Childrens Hospital" and banning an Administrator temporarily was one of the rewards the MLP Forums get for meeting a goal like that. The reason people banned Jeric was because he is the most popular choice. Earlier in the fundraiser we actually temporarily banned a Mod, and that was @Simon we were allowed to ban.

lol i understand then, a bit odd. but ok

alas poor Jeric actually gets a break to do things before Xmas, man he be a clever bugger, I bet he knew he would win the poll when he posted, why did we give him a holiday?

Nah it is all in good fun, I don't think he is disliked. In fact he should be flattered we gave him this vacation!!

Hmm...Is it because Jeric had been working like clockwork and deserves a big Christmas break? Could that be why there's a charity for him to be banned?

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1

j1_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki10m.pngj2_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki113.pngj3_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki11m.pngj4_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki124.pngj5_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki12d.png

This was totally worth the time.

The question is, how long after his return until I get banned forever?

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 13

j1_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki10m.pngj2_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki113.pngj3_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki11m.pngj4_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki124.pngj5_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki12d.png

I love you

I am linking this to him inmediatly

Edit: also, I am one of the like 5 people that know what "Viva la revolucion" means. Hue.

• Brohoof 2

I love you

I am linking this to him inmediatly

Edit: also, I am one of the like 5 people that know what "Viva la revolucion" means. Hue.

I know what it means.

ALSO...

Does anyone find it funny that some people dont know whats going on?

With MCM over and Jeric's 6 day ban (you guys really love Jeric, don't you?) coming to an end, it's my honor (sort of?) to let everybody know that everybody's least favorite admin shall be making his triumphant return.

In other words... QUICK HIDE THE MEAN POSTS WE MADE. :3

Thanks to everybody who donated to help keep Jeric gone, and thanks to Jeric for being a good sport. <3  I know first hand what torture he was put through (Suffering through all that free time to watch movies and play video games is truly torture, honest).

Welcome back Jeric!

• Brohoof 7

sig-4277520.j1_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki10m.psig-4277520.j2_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki113.psig-4277520.j3_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki11m.psig-4277520.j4_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki124.psig-4277520.j5_by_lshadowbeaml-d9ki12d.p

The question is, how long after his return until I get banned forever?

I'm just going through this now and I'll have more to say on a few of the hilarious posts in here, but I want to point out that in a round about way ... the comic is accurate ... except I call my wife 'Kitten' not 'Cupcake'. 

;)

• Brohoof 6

I'm just going through this now and I'll have more to say on a few of the hilarious posts in here, but I want to point out that in a round about way ... the comic is accurate ... except I call my wife 'Kitten' not 'Cupcake'. 

;)

No ban?

Man, I worked HARD on this. I'm dissapointed.

Being a martyr is difficult nowadays.