Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wendys vs McDonalds

Gone Airbourne

McDonald's vs Wendys  

44 users have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Wendys
    • McDonald's

I would have to choose McDonald's since I haven't actually tried anything from Wendy's, though there is one around where I live but is far away.

From what others say, I'm sure the food quality from Wendy's is better. Maybe my choice will change once I try their food :)

I hate eating at McDonalds. The food is too salty and gives me a headache on those rare occasions that I do eat there. :( The ice cream is tolerable, though it's not that great. Wendy's isn't the best burger joint out there, but it's a lot better than McDonalds. I can eat there and enjoy the food.

• 3 years later...
On 12/26/2015 at 4:16 PM, DND said:

McDonald's has unbeatable taste with fries like ? If I could choose to eat somewhere It'd be a place with McDonald's "quality" you know? How about a place with Burger King style burgers thrown in with Mickie D's fries and chicken nuggets. yeh

Wendy's frosties are A+ and they have a less generic menu than a typical burger-oriented fast food business. Their fries are among my least favorite though... I avoid Wendy's fries.

Fries are important.

I'm torn.

that's right i agree with that

Just now, andrewg said:

that's right i agree with that

moreover  you can give feedback on mcdvoice

I thing Wendy's food is much better, but I like McDonald's too. Mostly just for nostalgia reasons. In high school I'd eat at McDonald's (or at Chik-Fil-A after one got built near my school) with my marching band friends every Friday before we had to go to football games.

I don't really prefer one over the other.

Wendy's burgers have more flavors and are more filling, but McDonalds burgers are really good comfort food and they're cheap.

Guess I'll vote McDonalds to even out the poll, though.

Burger King/Hungry Jack’s.

I haven’t had Maccas in months, so that should mean something. ^^

We haven’t got Wendy’s here in Australia, sadly but looking at the food online and reviews, I think I would like Wendy’s more.

I like McDonald's. You always know exactly what you're getting. Wendy's varies too much from one restaurant to another so it's hard to get a consistent perception of taste or quality.  

• Brohoof 1

Me entering Wendy's: "Square burgers???? I am outta here!"

Me entering McDonald's: "One happy meal™ with Fluttershy toy please!"

• Brohoof 2