Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Forum Mystery RP {OPEN}

Vulcan

Link to RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/144190-forum-mystery-rp/
Basic Premise(May be changed as RP is still in it's infancy)
"The MLPforums is a site many frequent but within it's pages lie an intriguing mystery left only for those who can answer it's call.

This RP takes place as you ,the user, RP as yourself, solving a mystery that will rock the foundation of the Fandom.

Rules:

• Standard Universal Rules
  • You are not allowed to RP as other users
  • So far that's it ^ ^

Users
1. Vulcan
2. Sansley
3. Akari of duskshire
4. HypnoticD(maybe/ not sure if he's applying)

5. Randimaxis (Co-DM)

6. Matron

7. Dwhitethegamer

8. Magos Amphrose

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

I have to admit, I am fascinated by this premise. If you need any assistance from staff *because* of this premise, let us know. :)

• Brohoof 1

First off, you have no idea how terrified I was to see 3 mods reply to my Rp in my notifications. I thought I was going to be banned from the forums o_o

Anyways,I'm glad you actually like it :P I'm not sure what you guys mean by assistance though.

@HypnoticD. I'm unprivatizing it. So anyone can join ^ ^. I'm not sure if your applying since your post is a little vague. But if are. Then I'm happy to have you on board ^ ^

I have to admit, I am fascinated by this premise. If you need any assistance from staff *because* of this premise, let us know. :)

Indeed! I would be happy to assist as well. :love:

I do see that this RP is private, but I wouldn't mind participating, either :)

First off, you have no idea how terrified I was to see 3 mods reply to my Rp in my notifications. I thought I was going to be banned from the forums o_o

Anyways,I'm glad you actually like it :P I'm not sure what you guys mean by assistance though.

Basically because I don't know what you have actually planned, and this RP is supposed to be about the Forums itself, I figured there might be something you come up with that it would be easier for us to pull off for you. :)

And if you need any information, like about the various Poniverse mascot characters and so on, but you want to keep it under wraps in order to surprise your players with it, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get you what you need.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey can I apply to this?

Of course~

Seeing as we've all left the initial entrance area, you have the option of 

• Being late to the part and joining us
  • Being ahead of the party and have been in the plaza ahead of us
  • You can be one of the Antagonists :P

otherwise you can just send me a PM if you have a cool idea for your role in the RP ;)

Of course~

Seeing as we've all left the initial entrance area, you have the option of 

• Being late to the part and joining us
  • Being ahead of the party and have been in the plaza ahead of us
  • You can be one of the Antagonists :P

otherwise you can just send me a PM if you have a cool idea for your role in the RP ;)

I'll be one of the Antagonists. Where do I start?

I'll be one of the Antagonists. Where do I start?

Well, the folks at the welcoming plaza are currently frozen in stone, perhaps you could be the reason for it? make your entrance however you see fit, and shift and change the "Welcome Plaza" subplot any way you think would be fun X3

Well, the folks at the welcoming plaza are currently frozen in stone, perhaps you could be the reason for it? make your entrance however you see fit, and shift and change the "Welcome Plaza" subplot any way you think would be fun X3

ok sounds good

@,

Sorry , I believe randi has already taken that position :P

Aw ok that fine.

@,

Actually you know what? and sorry for being indecisive but upon reading more of the Rp I really want to a protagonist. Again I'm sorry for changing my mind.