Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Big Rebellion (Human medieval-themed RP)

Lemon Slices

"Many years ago, humanity had a choice: Serve the gods, or beally the monsters. They decided to serve the gods, paying a price for protection. However, as humanity progressed, they realized the price  of the protection they were getting wasn't worth the sacrifices they made. To avoid losing control of the situation, the gods deluded humanity into a powerful brainwashing system, leaded by the known as the Mighty Empress, Anessa, and her military force, The Absolute Order.

However, this method didn't apply to everyone.

A group of anonymous warriors from the survivors from this brainwash is planning what is known as The Big Rebellion, a fight against the gods, using the monsters who were under control for centuries. That's what is known about them. Is this true?"

Well, hello folks, Lemon here.

I was planning a type of a RPG-based RP and stuff, but without complicated mechanics. And a good idea came into my mind: Why don't make the main characters anti-heroes? I mean, the point of view of the plot is a overwhelming kind of system, and the "heroes" are the one who need to fight against it. Of course, we will need a map, but don't worry about it.

How will it work?

Simple: You need to submit a character. It must be human, and must be fresh - I mean, it has to be created only for this RP. With the character page, you must create a weapon page. Every weapon is going to have its own history and development throughout the RP, as well as the character. One player can own more than a weapon, of course, but not more than a character, and the following weapon should be of the same type as the first - If your character is a swordsman, you can't give him a bow, or a spear, or anything else, only swords. The same applies to the other types. So choose wisely.

Characters' abilities depend of its' weapon. For example, if your character wields a large sword, you would like this character to have a ramming ability, for example. But if you decide to change into lighter and smaller blades, a magic extension ability would be useful. I am suggesting this for a more flexible RP, despite the limit of one weapon wielding type. Back to the weapon page, it's necessary to put in the special ability your character would have if using that weapon.

Yeah. That's it. If you decided to join, please create a character page! Just let clear which type of weapon your character wields, and give us the link of the weapon page and the character page. I am creating mine, I think it's gonna be an axe wielder (Axes are cool). If you have any question or suggestion, please make it!

(For creating a backstory for the characters or weapons, you may create names of cities, villages and places if you want.)

Players / Characters / Weapons:

Lemon Slices / Fifth Stone / The Brightest Side

[use Fifth Stone as a model.]

Edited by Lemon Slices