Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls 4 speculation thread

Clarity

According to Stephen Davis, executive producer, there is indeed going to be another Equestria Girls movie! Yeesss!  :D

We haven't really gotten that much information on it so far, but we do have this: 

Hasbro-Storytelling-And-Content.jpg

On the top right of the poster , it says... Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree? Sounds intriguing. I wonder if they're going to move out of the school setting into the mystery/fantasy genre.

So, what do you guys think will happen? Post your thoughts below!

• Brohoof 3

Don't know if this will end in graduation or not, but I do think this will be a field trip or a camping trip of some sorts. Also I hope for an excuse to bring back the Dazzlings or even the Shadowbolts(I was kind of underwhelmed by them in FG but I love their designs enough to want to see them again)

• Brohoof 2

So what I think is they are going in chronological order somehow with the mlp fim seasons and possible that the first movie is putting an experience of nightmare moon second movie the experience with the changelings and third movie about when twilight becomes a princess or protecting the crystal kingdom? Anyway my speculations will be about something like a source of equestrian bound to a monument or statue like the equivalent to the tree where the elements were found for them to sacrifice items the were gifted from their magic. Apartfrom that I think one of the possible enemies in the fourth movie would be a corrupted apprentice from star swirl the bearded or even a failed experiment from stars for the bearded which was banished to the high school route home so to speak and is secretly taking all of the friendship and stuff away from this town city and all that and this post has gotten too long but that's my speculations for all we know it could be true or it could be true but this is just speculation of what happened in the series and in the movies and taking all of that data and making a good guess I mean so it's possible that there is another factor in it that I completely forgot about but at the moment I I haven't watched half of season five so maybe season five could be a part of the fourth movie the second half of season five who knows

So what I think is they are going in chronological order somehow with the mlp fim seasons and possible that the first movie is putting an experience of nightmare moon second movie the experience with the changelings and third movie about when twilight becomes a princess or protecting the crystal kingdom? Anyway my speculations will be about something like a source of equestrian bound to a monument or statue like the equivalent to the tree where the elements were found for them to sacrifice items the were gifted from their magic. Apartfrom that I think one of the possible enemies in the fourth movie would be a corrupted apprentice from star swirl the bearded or even a failed experiment from stars for the bearded which was banished to the high school route home so to speak and is secretly taking all of the friendship and stuff away from this town city and all that and this post has gotten too long but that's my speculations for all we know it could be true or it could be true but this is just speculation of what happened in the series and in the movies and taking all of that data and making a good guess I mean so it's possible that there is another factor in it that I completely forgot about but at the moment I I haven't watched half of season five so maybe season five could be a part of the fourth movie the second half of season five who knows I do have my information and it's all in the full series of my little pony friendship is magic and as well as the movies

Edited by Wizardsdabest99

Well seeing how it is called Legends of the Everfree, I think more magical creatures will be in the movie such as things like Chrysalis, the EQG version of the everfree forest, maybe the return of the sirens and more.  I wouldn't be surprised if the film went even further with the magical girl stuff that has been in the films.

It could take place during spring break and the humane 6/7 go to take a vacation at some kind of summer camp area but it turns out to be the human world version of the Everfree Forest or something.

Plus we could see Zecora finally make an appearance in the movies.

Downtown. Meet Discord, who runs a gag and magic shop, which happens to house the human world's equivalent to the Alucorn amulet. The Sirens arrive, sensing its power. Sonata buys a taco refrigerator magnet. Adagio steals the amulet, but not before Zecora, who comes to collect the amulet from Discord. The sirens escape, leading to a Indiana Jones style chase through the streets. They run past SciTwi showing Sunset etc her downtown neighborhood. The sirens push past. The gang follows in hot pursuit. Once Zecora almost snatches the amulet, Adagio casts a spell causing an unweilding everfree forest to engulf downtown with a portal at its epicenter . Meanwhile in Equestria, the portal opens outside Zecora's house. She calls the mane six, and before they know it, they are all sucked into the human world. Now it is Sirens vs.humane 7 + human mane 6. But will they take back the Alicorn Amulet before the unstable portal closes forever? Or will the everfree forest consume the human world in eternal darkness? All that plus a double Pinkie Pie goof off!!!!! :breathes:

Edited by PiratePony
  • Brohoof 3

Downtown. Meet Discord, who runs a gag and magic shop, which happens to house the human world's equivalent to the Alucorn amulet. The Sirens arrive, sensing its power. Sonato buys a taco refrigerator magnet. Adagio steals the amulet, but not before Zecora, who comes to collect the amulet from Discord. The sirens escape, leading to a Indiana Jones style chase through the streets. They run past SciTwi showing Sunset etc her downtown neighborhood. The sirens push past. They follow in hot pursuit. One Zecora almost snatches the amulet, Adagio casts a spell causing an unweilding everfree forest to engulf downtown with a portal at its epicenter . Meanwhile in Equestria, the portal opens outside Zecora's house. She calls the mane six, and before they know it, they are all sucked into the human world. Now it is Sirens vs.humane 7 + human mane 6. But will they take back the Alicorn Amulet before the unstable portal closes forever? Or will the everfree forest consume the human world in eternal darkness? All that plus a double Pinkie Pie goof off!!!!! :breathes:

This. Exactly this. Hasbro, make this. Please.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight will act awkward around the humans again. There will be some kind of team of villain who use some sort of magical power to do something bad. Twilight and her friends will then use their magic power to cause a giant colourful explosion. Just my theory... 

• Brohoof 2

I think that it Legends of Everfree will be about an excursion to a camp in the Everfree forest (or its surrounding areas) that the students of Canterlot High, and Crystal Prep go to (I HOPE there's more Shadowbolts in this, some characters need some serious development, and there is one that I especially want to see developed because of my continued suspicions about her and my favourite character *cough* Sour Sweet *cough*), during the excursion, some magical baddie causes some kind of trouble (possibly extends to a small town near Everfree), and the HuMane 7 are the only ones who can stop this bad guy (somehow make it so that Sci-Twi's magic-capturing pendant can be shoehorned into the film, and work with the plot). I would also like to see if they can have some subplot involving Pony-Twi and Sci-Twi competing with each other over who is the better Twilight Sparkle, due to Pony-Twi's inevitable jealousy over Sci-Twi. I think you already know who I'll be barracking for in that competition.

• Brohoof 4