Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forum mystery RP

Vulcan

@, @,

I gave Magos a confused look before realizing what he meant about the Chaos Emeralds.  I held up a finger.  

"Hold the thought about the Emeralds.  Let me explain what happened up to this point.  When I first got to the forums I wondered why and how I became Sonic.  Then I tested to see if I had his abilities, which I didn't, then went up to another member, Vulcan, and asked him what was going on.  Of course we met Randimaxis ourselves, and after he said something about a "Fun Guy", who I assumed to be Discord, I was dragged against my will by Vulcan to the Welcoming Plaza, which was not a pretty sight.  It felt so colorless, with all the other members being encased in stone.  I was thinking of a way to get the members out of their predicament when some hooded guy went on the attack against us.  Then I felt an energy wave and I got my powers back, then I lost them quicker than I got them, thanks to the Hooded One.  I was about to meet my fate when so many OCs attacked Blue Diamond, and I mean so many.  If you wanna know why Blue Diamond attacked us, it was because he, as well as your friend, Randi, is infected, according to a stallion who led the charge against Blue Diamond.  He also said that Randi, although a sectional, was spreading the message across the forums by someone we don't know.  I don't know where the infection is coming from, but there has to be a way to stop it from spreading and ultimately make it gone forever.  Recently we were at the Forum Games section, where plenty of machines came to life and attacked us.  I'm sure the other two escaped, but I did and, well, now I'm here.  I, no, we need both of you guys' help in bringing down this threat, oh, and also getting my powers back.  We need everything in our disposal in order to win."

• Brohoof 1

When I first got to the forums I wondered why and how I became Sonic. Then I tested to see if I had his abilities, which I didn't, then went up to another member, Vulcan, and asked him what was going on.

"Well... a pony Sonic, apparently," I commented. "Perhaps you should look into changing thy profile picture for the standard, recognize on sight Sonic."

Of course we met Randimaxis ourselves, and after he said something about a "Fun Guy", who I assumed to be Discord, I was dragged against my will by Vulcan to the Welcoming Plaza, which was not a pretty sight. It felt so colorless, with all the other members being encased in stone. I was thinking of a way to get the members out of their predicament when some hooded guy went on the attack against us.

A hooded guy- attacking them? But, seeing how Randi was infected... that could only mean... oh, dear. Not another one...

Smirking slighting in a pathetic attempt to maintain my own humor, I said weakly, "Well, as he probably said, no roleplaying outside of the roleplay area. But look at where you are- perhaps you should try again to see...?"

Then I felt an energy wave and I got my powers back, then I lost them quicker than I got them, thanks to the Hooded One. I was about to meet my fate when so many OCs attacked Blue Diamond, and I mean so many. If you wanna know why Blue Diamond attacked us, it was because he, as well as your friend, Randi, is infected, according to a stallion who led the charge against Blue Diamond. He also said that Randi, although a sectional, was spreading the message across the forums by someone we don't know.

"That's what he shot at me..." I mumbled out loud, inwardly cringing that it was, in fact, Blue that attacked them and not some other hooded figure. "Liquid infection."

I don't know where the infection is coming from, but there has to be a way to stop it from spreading and ultimately make it gone forever. Recently we were at the Forum Games section, where plenty of machines came to life and attacked us. I'm sure the other two escaped, but I did and, well, now I'm here. I, no, we need both of you guys' help in bringing down this threat, oh, and also getting my powers back. We need everything in our disposal in order to win.

"No need to get all respectful like we're some sort of special snowflake, we're in the same predicament as you are," I commented off-handedly. "Also, you sound like I did back when I first started roleplaying. Rely on the party, not on the individual... but you're right."

I stood up, shaking slightly as I walked away from the fire against the ever-darkening skies, and started pacing. "Well, first off, I said the whole Chaos Emerald thing as a joke. Don't go expecting some all-powerful gems of powerful-ness to fall out of the sky; most likely, it won't happen. That, and even if they were here, they probably have them and the means to nullify them through the Master Emerald. However, this isn't a Sonic game, so I'm dropping that line there- unless you happen to have one in your back pocket, much like how I seem to be able to pull out random weapons out of mine. If you do, that's an entirely different dilemma."

"Concerning an infection... the best we can do is contact the server and find out some way to locate Feld0 or Lavo and get them to go kill the virus. It is their server, after all. If we're stuck inside of here without outside assistance, there's not much we can do..." I remembered something and perked up. "Oh, wait- you mentioned OCs fighting back? That means they might have more information than us. Perhaps it might be a good idea to meet up with them and talk to them... Find out where they're coming from, where they are..."

• Brohoof 1

@

(Magos, read the first page.)

Pony Sonic?

I frantically searched myself around to see if, indeed, I was a pony.  When I saw that I was not a pony, I gave Magos a look of disbelief, crossing my arms.  "Yeah, no.  I'm clearly not a pony.  I'm a hedgehog.  And about the Emeralds..."

Thinking to myself, I reached to my backside.  Sure enough, there was a Chaos Emerald in my hand.  I tossed it up and down, smirking.  "Well, what do you know?  I do have the Chaos Emeralds.  And don't worry about the Master Emerald.  They would need Knuckles to deactivate them, and even then, they wouldn't have a way to get the Master Emerald even if they tried.  It's in another world.  How I was able to get these is beyond me, though."

I pursed my lips, then nodded at the fact that Feld0 and Lavo were in control of the servers.  "It won't be easy.  Perhaps they're infected too?  In that case, then the Elements of Harmony are the best things we need in order to win." I grinned.  "I think I could be able to control them, considering that Sonic does represent all the elements."

• Brohoof 2

@@DwhitetheGamer - @ - @

"WHOA there - pull back those ego reins and give a whinny to caution, 'cause that highway leads straight into the Danger Zone, Goosie.  The Elements YOU want have to have six different hooves for handling, and you'd better get a grip on the idea that no single sale can make a hit like an entire album can."

Groovi stood up and put a hoof on her beret.  Instantly, the lights dimmed in the area, the distant sound of standup slap bass began playing a slow jam, and a single spotlight snapped down out of seemingly nowhere, illuminating the blue mare.

"Dig:

The sin of the skin you're in is THE LIGHT OF DAY -

The touch, the warmth, the sole of your soul unfolds

and breaks the mould that illness of the datachip

cannot begin to press down upon - and it is to see

to feel to bear the bare bear over there and where?

Slide... on... down, foaly - it's for the Forums that

forebearance holds for... those sparks that seat on

top of the powderkeg are the ones with the purpose

When it comes to the seats of power, there is where

you have to loosen the belts!  See if you don't see!

The Admins and Mods are the cure, the test tube of

penicillin that pokes the pin of insertion in for the win

And the heretical Sectionals can bear the fruit of staff

upon their beasts of burden, for the good of the Forums

Can you dig it?

... fin, foaly."

She gestured and gesticulated all through her impromptu recital, ending in the same position she began in.  The bass stopped playing, and the spotlight vanished.  With that, Groovi sat down again, but addressed them all.

"Chaos Emeralds can boost you, maybe - but our proverbial princess is in another castle, dig?  The Elements of Harmony have a spot in this fracas, but they're doomed to apathy unless the ones who bear 'em prove worthy to be so... and, here's the kick in the flank - staff can hold 'em, but they can't USE 'em; that's a score for the Forum's core to explore, not it's foundation."

She looked between all three of them.

"In such cosmic alignment here: The planet of Admin," she pointed a hoof at Troblems/Matron, "with a Sectional moon," motioning to Magos, "and a shooting star of a Member," her gaze settling on Dwhite.   "All you would require for the fire you desire that will burn, burn, burn that infection out is the solar wind of a Moderator, and you should be copacetic enough to access your commands, foaly.  Need a full set for the registration to work in here, and colt-oh-colt, you three are the closest this kitten has seen to a purr-fect collection, dig it?"

Was she making sense, or had she lost them all?

• Brohoof 2

@@Randimaxis

I did a little movement with my fingers, trying to recall what the pony had just said.  After taking what seemed like forever, pacing back and forth within the group, I finally came to a conclusion.

"So what you're saying is that we have to be tested to be worthy of being the bearers of the Elements?  If so, I'll put it to mind, however I had another idea, which is using both the Emeralds and the Elements together in order to turn to what is called Harmonic Sonic.  I understand the potential risk, but it'll be a high reward should I accomplish it.  If you must know, the Chaos Emeralds can be powered by positive energy, and since the Elements are nothing but positive energy, that works like a charm.  I know the problem with that is we don't have the Elements, and the potential for the Emeralds to be shut down by the Master Emerald, but if all goes to plan, we'll be able to beat down this virus... well, with the help of Feld0 and Lavo, of course."

• Brohoof 1

@@DwhitetheGamer

Groovi shook her head sadly.

"Your alphabet seems to be pretty heavy on the 'I', foaly - and last this mare ever saw, there was no Element of Selfishness in the line-up, can you dig it?  You can't find that letter in 'team', and you'd best believe you won't last to blast into the past without friends; you'll fall fast.  So cool your hot shoes, Spiky Blue - don't be a fool, take no risks to be cool."

Groovi looked to the other two.

"But maybe the super spinner has a few bubbles brewing in their existential tea, foaly - keep in mind that, with a complete set, you might be able to EDIT POSTS; then they can be like ghosts with the most, if you receive my boast?  Maybe those multi-colored stones can be modified by the tide of what you could try with the Elemental side of this ride?"

• Brohoof 2

@@Randimaxis@@DwhitetheGamer, @,  

can you dig it, mare?" 

Generally seeming lost, she fell back on her usual coping mechanism. "No, I do not 'dig' it. Do you see a shovel?" Scratching her head, she knew the style of speech to be extremely close to that she had seen elsewhere, although she couldn't identify where it was. 

She began to sort through her surroundings. Her first hint was that there were ponies around. That wasn't unusual in her dreams, so she decided that was what this must be. A very strange dream. She looked down again, trying to figure out what exactly it was that she was wearing. It was cute, but 1. Not what she had gone to sleep in. 2. Not something she would ever wear. 3. her *ahem* assets were significantly smaller than they should be. I never see myself in dreams, though. 

She started focusing in on what other people (ponies? hedgehogs?) were saying. The charge against Blue Diamond? Feld0? Lavo? What the crap? All names she knew. All she considered her friends. Having met two of the three former, she imagined a charge against them and laughed aloud, high pitched and a bit panicked. It sounded out of place even in her head. Clearing her throat and trying to get a handle on what was going on she listened to what the others were saying.

By this time she knew it was something to do with MLP Forums. Still extremely confused, there was one word that caught her attention: "Virus?" she asked, still dazed, but slowly returning to her usual self.

• Brohoof 4

@,

A piano was singing the song of it's people as Drakk and I walked in, albeit a little hesitantly, almost as if the thing playing it didn't really want to do anything with it. Though, as soon I floated in, it stopped on the last note. Perhaps the pianist went for a coffee break or something. 

"And I was about to congratulate the thing..." I mused in my head-thing as I took a look around the place, my trusty OC standing at my side, watching the auditorium curiously. Well, It certainly looked like a auditorium, though it looked to be treated like a trash can that got punished badly. I shook my head-thing a little as I sent a small prayer for the poor location. Continuing my search, I saw a big... What was it called, again? Those things you hang over parties that say the name of the party's name or the main attraction? Well, whatever it was called, one was hanging right in the middle, though one part wasn't really... hanging anymore. This thing was so long that it reached the floor.

Taking a closer look, I realized that it read "Octavia's Hall"... "Octavia's Hall..." I muttered. Where had I heard that before?... Was it something from the forums? I suppose so, since this place is basically a 3D "Real" remake of MLPF. "Oh well. Can't really remember what this place was for. Might aswell continue." I thought to myself as I started floating forward, heading for a nice bit of stairs that went to... Somewhere.

But before I even reached half-way, I heard something scream -possibly a female, judging by the pitch- , just before something smacked into my head-thing, and everything went black.

"... Please don't prove my Immortality when I'm unconscious..." Was my final thought before I got put in the Queue to dream land, which just seemed to be pink and filled with candy of all sorts. Huh. Cthulhu seemed to be the guard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Master?!" Krad tried to yell out at the sight of Krad's beloved master falling down face-first because of the man with huge teeth and funny hat. All Krad managed to "say", however, was a really loud growl. Going into the standard (dog) attack position, Krad kept growling with hatred at the intruder, ready to jump forward and hit them with Krad's hoof! In the face! Or groin!

Meanwhile, Drakk was having a fantastic time reviewing old memories. At the moment, he was watching that time he and Drake were running through a temple as monkeys with comically-sized spears hunted them down, yelling weird monkey-stuff at them, all because of that he was hungry and wanted a banana. Tears were running down his face as he reminisced about all the good times. 

(I'm so sorry that I haven't written often! I'm just a slow writer!tumblr_liapt6Ufzq1qaha6c.gif

• Brohoof 3

@@Randimaxis, @, @@DwhitetheGamer,

"Well, appearance is subjective on the internet," I commented before slowly shaking my head at the whole 'Chaos Emerald' and 'Harmonic Sonic' concepts that were brought up. I merely remained quiet, not willing to share my thoughts on it for fear of being blunt, like I often was at times like these where I didn't agree with a concept, and, thus, offend him. Thankfully, I didn't have to- Groovi summed up my thoughts on it quite nicely.

It was quite the poem she put on, too. I applauded at the end of it- though it was weird and metallic-sounding due to my hands being metal, so I quickly stopped.

The Elements of Harmony, huh. I guess that sounds about right- but do they have the ability to purge a virus from the system? And, while I'm glad that people seem to be dismissing the idea of Chaos Emeralds... I really wanted to say that these Chaos Emeralds are quite the devices. Perhaps one could be obtained, and tested for compatibility with several Arcana Mechanicum, assuming that the energy it channels is truly part of the Motive Force and not warp- wait, what?

Odd... that was twice now, I thought to myself. Well... twice is a coincidence, as they say. If it happens again, though...

I shook my head before turning to Troblems, who was slowly returning to full consciousness. "Oh, yeah... Apparently, someone sent us a message that pixelated us and turned us into manifestations of our internet personalities on what appears to be an abandoned MLPForums. It also appears to have infected staff members with a virus that... corrupts their personalities. To what end, I am unsure, but apparently, the OCs of the site are all fighting back." I shrugged. "It's all rather weird, but I guess seeing your OC dump a troll into 4chan is rather jarring as well."

Starting to pace again, I opened the tablet-like device and started writing down a list.

Primary Objectives:

Find Elements of Harmony

Save the corrupted staff members

Purge system of virus

Find a way to return to reality.

Secondary Objectives:

Find Chaos Emeralds, since they exist and they can only help

Keep friends alive

Find manifestation of Feld0 and/or Lavo

Dump all trolls and random memes into 4chan

Do an internet.

Find an excuse to say, "If only we had the seven Chaos Emeralds!"

Go full meta.

Find an excuse to use music in posts.

Have a touching moment with someone (probably Randi, but anyone will do)

I paused. This list would go on for a while. I put it away to listen to what the others had to say.

• Brohoof 3

@, @, @@Randimaxis,

I nodded sheepishly at the mare.  "You're right.  Maybe I am taking things a little too far.  There's still a chance that the Emeralds can power up the Elements, though."

After Magos spoke to Matron, I chipped in.  "The leader of the OCs that took on Blue Diamond happens to be Randimaxis' other creation, Luther Blackwater.  I wanted to help, but since my powers were taken away, I couldn't.  Speaking of my powers, I kinda need them in order to access the Chaos Emeralds.  Also to kick some butt, if you know what I mean."

I looked at Magos, who was typing away at some sort of device while pacing.  I guess he was taking notes?  Whatever the case, I didn't want to know what he was typing.  But somehow, I knew that someone is going to say that sentence eventually.  So I decided that, as soon as there's a decision to split up, I would count how many Chaos Emeralds I have, just in case.

• Brohoof 4

@@DwhitetheGamer@@

"Whoa... craaaaaa-ZY.  You pebbles rolled past the Blackwaters' foundation rock?  There, mare, is a cat with a stare to scare the hair off a bear; but dig - Randimaxis is the author of this Big Book of Groovi, too... striped-up-like-a-zebra wild, foaly."

Groovi looked thoughtful, then gave a chuckle with a shake of her head.

"Dig this; that slice of Randi Pie has more than razzberries under the crust... this kitten bets her educated whiskers that we OCs are the keys that he needs to get free - and the Blackwaters are his favorite literary Muppets, dig?"

She looked over the group.  "As for safety in numbers, we should try to keep you light-bulbs together in a value pack; the infection would LOVE to get it's tentacles of cruelty wrapped around you hentai-style, dig?  Besides, each of you seems to be a sweet little candy of personality - and I am digging the taste of this rainbow."  

• Brohoof 3

@,

Vulcan stood to his feet, as he noticed his current predicament. He was in a strange auditorium that looked like it had seen better days. "Well, at least we're safe, right Attie?" He  smiled , rubbing the back of his head, before realizing the young mare was nowhere in sight. "Attie!" Vulcan cried out in vain as he realized the fate of his favorite thread, He looked around and noticed the strange entity that he crashed into just moments before. He looked familiar, so much so that Vulcan walked closer grabbing a stick off the ground and crouched in front of the dazed lord of mysteries. "Bradley?" Vulcan spoke with one eye brow raised and began poking him with the stick. "I hope I didn't kill'em o_o" 

(Sorry, I was on mobile for 2 days as I collected specimens for my thesis. also, @Bradly Take as much time as you need your posts are worth the wait :3)

• Brohoof 3

@@

"Uhm... hello?"

A small voice came from the direction of the stage, sounding afraid, yet hopeful.  From behind a burnt section of curtain, a young stallion poked his head out.  He looked to be in his teens, his black coat broken up with green stripes.  He looked around, then jumped a bit at the sight of the two members.

"OH!  Oh, uhm... I know I wasn't supposed to touch the piano, but I couldn't help myself.  I'm very sorry."

The stallion blinked at them both, and stepped out from behind the curtain hesitantly.

"You're... not OCs.  What are you doing in here?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Randimaxis, @,

Krad was getting upset that Master's attacker hasn't noticed Krad yet. Krad's throat was starting to hurt from all the growling. Even so, Krad continued. "Krad must protect Master!" Krad thought to Krad as Krad snarled at the attacker, waiting for him to notice Krad so Krad could hoof him in the face!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drakk was finally back up again, ready to watch what was happening again. Once again, he was laying on the couch, but this time he had a tub of icecream next to him, a spoon already digging into the cold goodness. Tears were staining the fur on his face, but he was done crying over old memories. 

Right now, he was watching the scene before him. His body was growling pathetically at a creator, -friend of my creator, I believe-, And that creator was currently standing above Bradley. From the stage, a baffled stallion was standing there, watching everything.

His body hadn't noticed the stallion yet, thankfully, cause it would probably become even more threatened and bite them or something... Drakk Facehooved. "Great, now even I'm thinking of myself as a dog now." he thought to himself as a spoon flew into his mouth, cold sweetness spreading to everywhere it touched.

"... I wonder what my Creator is thinking right now..." Drakk wondered as he scooped the icecream into his mouth like a lightning-fast forklift.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"~Pink Fluffy Unicorns, Dancing On Rainbows~" A ridiculously deep voice sang in a monotone voice as I danced like an elf atop the fluffiest thing this side of the universe while it hopped continuously like a bunny on a moving rainbow, the surroundings as bright as the Candy Kingdom, with candy canes and giant muffins littering the pink pudding ground. Various things were floating around us. The Lich King, An Original Unicorn, Dee Dee, Chibi-Chrysalis, I even saw Luna raging at a gaming console somewhere.

"This is heaven!" I yelled out, a giant, goofy grin on my face as I tap-danced.

• Brohoof 2

@@

The stallion slowly began to make his way toward the two of them, looking skittish.  Getting closer, he looked toward the one on the floor.

"Is he... she... it?.. alright?  That looks like unconsciousness to me."

He wandered closer, looking at the question mark on the floor.

"Uhm... how is it lying in a puddle of drool without a mouth?"

That was when the stallion saw Krad/Drakk, and his eyes flew open.  He instantly shuffled back over by the piano, bumping it with his flank before he stopped.

"I think... THAT is an OC, but... is he infected?  If he is, then the only reason he isn't attacking is ...is that he's with his... that would mean..."

A gasp escaped the stallion, then he covered his mouth with a hoof, staring wide-eyed at Vulcan.

"... are you two CREATORS?"

• Brohoof 2

Krad was getting upset that Master's attacker hasn't noticed Krad yet. Krad's throat was starting to hurt from all the growling. Even so, Krad continued. "Krad must protect Master!" Krad thought to Krad as Krad snarled at the attacker, waiting for him to notice Krad so Krad could hoof him in the face!

Vulcan stood up noticing the growling Krad. "Hey Li'l guy"  Vulcan spoke with a friendly tone towards the stallion  as the stallion quickly hoofed him sending him into a dazed stated .

"Is he... she... it?.. alright?  That looks like unconsciousness to me."

"Potatoes and Alicorns are not always the best antidote for chicken pox" Vulcan replied nonsensically  , still dazed. 

"Uhm... how is it lying in a puddle of drool without a mouth?"

"Eaz-y Peeez-y Le-mon Squuez-y"  Vulcan replied before leaning himself on a nearby wall.

"I think... THAT is an OC, but... is he infected?  If he is, then the only reason he isn't attacking is ...is that he's with his... that would mean..."   A gasp escaped the stallion, then he covered his mouth with a hoof, staring wide-eyed at Vulcan.   "... are you two CREATORS?"

Vulcan shook his head gaining back his sanity (or at least what little of it he originally had), "I...-Guess?~" Vulcan replied a bit unsure of the strange pony that lay in front of him.

"and...Who are you?"

• Brohoof 2

@@

"Uhm, my name is Dax... yeah, Dax.  I've been kinda... well, hiding here for a while.  It got really bad when... when the other infecteds came through.  They did all this," he motioned to the room around them with a hoof, "after they took out the OCs and the Staff on hoof-... uhm, I mean, hand."

Dax looked over Krad, studying him for a moment.

"It's weird... I think I should be more surprised that he wasn't trying to hurt anypony, but after what I've seen, I'm really not.  I kinda think that OC belongs to one of you - most likely the question... mark... thingy, am I right?  OCs and their creators have special bonds when they're together; they draw on each other, and can go even farther than they ever can separately!  Why, I remember when my..."

Dax stopped there, his muzzle taking on a pained look.  His emerald eyes looked back over to them, and he shook off the moment.

"... uhm... look, are you three okay?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Randimaxis@@@,

I raised an eyebrow, if I had one at the moment, at the mare's rambling.  She had a point about sticking together, but...

"You do realize there'll be a time when we have no choice but to split up somewhere, right?"

Just then I heard the faint sound of hoof-steps.  I turned around and gasped in shock as I saw Copper struggling to get to us.  I ran towards him as soon as he fell down.

"Copper, no!"

Copper looked up at me, obvious fear in his eyes.  "H-h-he's c-coming..."

I curled my teeth into a snarl.  "Who?  Blue Diamond?!"

He nodded slowly.  "Y-yes.  He injured us, deleted us, infected us.  I m-managed to escape, but he told me... to tell you... that he's coming for you... for ALL of you."

I then looked up at the sound of footsteps again.  This time I got up and snarled in rage at the hooded figure standing before me.  "YOU!"

• Brohoof 2

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis, @, @,

It was the snarl of "YOU!" that set the metal-thing that was my heart beating quickly. I slowly turned around, hands in my bag, and, instead of a hooded figure, I saw a Rarity in her detective's outfit, her eyes leaking a red energy. Pulling out my tablet-thing revealed that the user is, in fact...

Jeric... huh, perception of this place really is subjective. What did they do to you...?

I had some pathetic personal jibes, mainly from hanging around Lightwing so much, but other than that, I didn't fancy out chances too much. My hand and a mechadendrite (metal tentacle that plugs into various electrical sockets for the uninitiated) dived into my bag as I slowly backed up. The mechadendrite plugged into something  and my hand came up holding... a phosphor blaster. Quite hefty, it was, but, remembering what the living fire of the weapon could do, it reassured me somewhat. Perhaps we could burn out the virus. With the blaster in one hand, and my tablet in the other, both with several mechadendrites hovering over them, I turned my attention to Jeric.

"Now we await the inevitable mwahahas and evil taunting before Dance Dance Revolution MKII begins," I commented coldly. "Perhaps the thing controlling Jeric would like to come out now and save us the trouble? Although I know it rarely works, it's worth a shot." Readying both my hands and my feet, I psyched myself up quietly. This was my section; no virus was going to take it from me and my bag of weapons.

Time to get to work, Magos.

• Brohoof 1

@@DwhitetheGamer,

“Yes….. Me” Spoke the blue hooded figure with an air of calmness as he towered over them. Almost immediately the pixels that masked his appearance began to shift and change as his body glew in a fierce reddish hue before forming him into what looked like a white mare dawning a brown overcoat and a stockman’s hat, his eyes glowing a distinctive ruby red.

Jeric... huh, perception of this place really is subjective. What did they do to you...?  

He glared at the Red-Hooded Sectional as the world around them appeared to stand still.  "You ask what they did to me?"  He finally spoke, walking towards Magos.  "Why not give you a taste?"  Jeric smiled as a shadowy mist crept out of his scarlet-aura'd eyes, gathered in front of him, then spat a single drop across the distance.  The drop spattered onto the Sectional's arm, and began to burn like balefire.  Black veins began spreading s-l-o-w-l-y from where the droplet touched as the virus began it's slow and deliberate corruption... Magos was now a marked man.

(assistance by Randimaxis ^ ^)

• Brohoof 1

@@@@@Randimaxis,

My eyes widened in shock as I saw the now-turned Jeric go up to Magos and infected him, all but slowly.  Copper struggled to get up, his beat up body protesting as he locked eyes on them.

"Must... save... creators...

"No, Copper, you're too weak.  Let me handle this." I said, fuming with rage.

"But, creator..."

"No buts about it!"  I started to walk towards them, but then I stopped and turned my head towards my OC, grinning at him.  "Oh yeah. just call me Sonic."

I then turned towards the Sectional and Admin, my mind racing as I thought about what to do.  Then I suddenly remembered the Chaos Emerald I had and took it out.  I then thought, then I reached my hand for another emerald, then let them float in the air.  I pointed straight at them, wanting one wish, to reform them.

"CHAOS CONTROL!"

The emeralds then raced to both corrupted beings and started to purge the viruses out of them both.  I smiled, knowing the emeralds could do something.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@DwhitetheGamer, @@Randimaxis, @,

I winced as the droplet touched my arm... then I paused and looked. There was absolutely nothing- no pain, no evil thoughts, just liquid on my arm that appeared corrosive.

Thank God that I was pretty much a robot with a brain.

With a smile, as the liquid leaked off of me slowly, I hit a few buttons, and, with a feeling of being pulled through a vacuum (not too nice a feeling, I must say) time... jumped back, maybe? It was intriguing. It must be what hiding a post felt like to the forum. How odd.

Quietly, I moved my arm out of the way, allowing the liquid to splash on the ground next to me, and I lined up a shot, before blasting a bolt of writhing white flame at Jeric- if it hit, it would slowly work it's way across his body, eating cloth and flesh alike. "One of the things I don't stand in the roleplay section is godmodding, Jeric. Always phrase your attacks as a question, and not as a hit, like I did above!"

"CHAOS CONTROL!"

It was the only warning I got before I was hit full in the back of the head by a wild stone of power. With another suctioning sound, I felt time relapse again as the emerald reversed the post hiding and did a... thing- jumping to an alternate timeline to avoid the corruption, perhaps, but I didn't have long to worry about it. The droplet splashed onto my face and, with a feeling of full body electrocution, I stood straight on end before keeling, face fowards, towards the ground.

Gee, thanks for the help, I thought faintly, before I stopped thinking as myself for a long, long time.

Magos laid on the ground for a minute or two, faintly sparking and shuddering, before, suddenly, a hand grabbed the Chaos Emerald sitting next to him. He secured his grip with a pair of claw-tipped mechadendrites before his 'friendly techpriest' visage morphed and melted into something... far more mechanical. The robe remained the same, but that was about the extent of the similarities- instead of legs, they turned into a collection of metal calipers that kept him both upright and about as stable as a rock. Perhaps six or seven more mechadendrites sprouted from his arms, his back, and his sides. His cloak bulged as it appeared an entire exoskeleton supported his new form, the cloak (thankfully) protecting the others from the horrors no doubtedly lying underneath. But the most notable change was the face- a metal amalgamation of several bionics-turned-skeletal structure was quite the horrible sight, previously hidden underneath the cloak, but, with his newfound expansion, his face became exposed to the light. He now towered over most of the ponies there by two or three feet; definitely much bigger than he was before.

The Magos Biologis... has evolved into the Magos Dominus.

He lifted the iron grip of the Chaos Emerald up to his spectral receptors, his eyes shifting different colors as he analyzed the properties of the gem, which quietly glowed in response. "Intriguing," the used-to-be Magos Amphrose commented with a voice that was obviously synthesized. "Despite the name, it appears to be emitting a type of electromagnetic energy strong enough to awaken the psionic powers within a bearer- yet not enough to fully expose them to the harmful energies of the warp; almost if it was a self-contained alternate universe. This will require further study." Stowing it under his robes, where you saw at least two or three claw-tipped mechadendrites secure it to his person (it seemed to literally disappear inside of himself), he lithely and gracefully turned around before examining the beings behind him. "One count- human. Three counts- unidentified xenos species. Subclassification: Two equine-based species, one humanoid; apparently evolved from erinaceus europaeus; a currently extinct species. Note for further study; see if all surviving instances of E. europaeus evolved into similar xenos creatures."

He turned around and scanned Jeric much in the same way. "One count- Fabricator General..." With that, he bowed, bending over MUCH further than his hunched back initially suggested. "By the will of the Omnissiah and of the Machine God, I humbly request permission to perform a full analysis of the present specimen's abilities, as well as to raise a research facility for the analysis of this world in more detail, as the contents of which seem to differ from Terran composition considerably enough to consider further study."

• Brohoof 2

"NO NO NO NO! THAT WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED! I WANTED THEM BOTH REFORMED!"

To say that I was shocked was a complete understatement. There would be no way that this could've gone this wrong. I screamed in pure rage at the mess I caused, then slammed my fists to the ground. That was when I had forgotten I had the other emerald. I quickly moved to the other emerald, which fell tto the ground near Jeric, grabbed it, and shouted once again, "CHAOS CONTROL!" hoping to Celestia that the time will be reverted back to its original state.

• Brohoof 1

"NO NO NO NO! THAT WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED! I WANTED THEM BOTH REFORMED!"

To say that I was shocked was a complete understatement. There would be no way that this could've gone this wrong. I screamed in pure rage at the mess I caused, then slammed my fists to the ground. That was when I had forgotten I had the other emerald. I quickly moved to the other emerald, which fell tto the ground near Jeric, grabbed it, and shouted once again, "CHAOS CONTROL!" hoping to Celestia that the time will be reverted back to its original state.

There was a blinding flash of light from the other emerald- before the crimson glow of the first emerald pulsed underneath the Dominus's robes. As the light faded, the techpriest was still there, although the state of the others and their position in time was to be determined. "Intriguing. Not only are there multiple stones, but it appears to naturally resist the powers of the other emeralds and/or naturally allow the user to shift along with the other emeralds. This must be studied as well." He stalked towards the xenos creature who was drastically clutching the emerald... but the blue gem appeared to now have red streaks running through them. "Emerald appears to be reacting to the proximity of the Fabricator General. This relieves me, as this is obviously a sign that the  energy reserves within pay their respects to the Fabricator General as well, meaning that the Omnissiah shall protect me in my research."

He paused by the xenos on the ground, planting one of the caliper-like legs on top of the xenos creature's and pinned it into place. "Release the emerald and submit thyself to further testing, xenos creature, or be rewarded with electrocution." Quietly, two mechadendrites extended, each emitting an electrical aura that would no doubt be... unpleasant.

• Brohoof 1

@ - @@DwhitetheGamer - @

"NOT COOL."

A pair of hooves slammed into Mad Magos' caliper-leg, knocking it aside as Groovi grabbed up Copper in her teeth and ran like a shot towards Dwhite.  Flinging him at his creator, she then yelled over at them, "SAVE THE ADMIN, HUMAN!"  With that, she turned and charged directly back where she had come from, heading full-tilt towards Mad Magos.

"Prepare to ride the lightning, foaly - because this thundercat is about to be ON THE LOOSE!  DIG IT!"

She was building up ramming speed, a blue bolt of justice headed straight for her infected former ally...

... but, after all, she was ONLY an OC... and this was MAGOS' section.

@ - @

"hu-LAYYYY-DEEEEEEEEEZ AAAAAAAAAN' GENNEL-MAAAAAAAAAAAAANZ!"

Suddenly, fresh spotlights dropped from the ceiling, flashing on and pointed onto mid-stage.  Dax, standing there dumbfounded for all of a second, jumped like he'd been bitten and zipped offstage and directly behind Vulcan, shivering as he tried to hide behind the thin avi.

"hew-WEL-COOOOOOOOME TOOOOOOO... THA SPECTACLLLLLLLLLLLE!  

(OOC: play this now, please)

...AHHHH-hahHAHAhaHAAhahHaHAhaAhHAhaAHahaHAaaAa!!!!!"

As the music played, twin cannons, both dripping with red ichor, began to descend menacingly from the ceiling... and mid-stage, right where the spotlights were, a hatch opened and up from the floor came a 75" screen monitor with an enormous eyeball leering crazily from dead center; Randimaxis' screen had large tubes of red, glowing goo seemingly pumping in and out of the rear, like a sickening vein of infection leading straight into the avatar.

"Well WELL welly-wellwellwell Lookie here; you found Daxie for me!  How WON-derful, HAAA HA!  Now I can simply infect the lot of you all at once... AND WE CAN BE BEST-EST-EST BUDDIES..."

post-34233-0-19848000-1455206892_thumb.jpeg

The screen flashed the image for only a second or two before returning to the wicked eyeball once more.

"FIRE!"

[Razzle-dazzle... Glitz and glam...]

The twin cannons opened up on the entire room, spraying everything there with nasty red ichor that began growing dark veins on contact over whatever it landed on.  The streams arced back and forth like macabre lawn sprinklers, a stream of liquid 'BUCK YOU' for each side of the place while, onstage, the monitor jiggled on the end of the pistons holding him aloft as he laughed insanely.

Dax's eyes grew huge, and he cried out, "NO SIR!  PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!  PLEASE!"  The only response he got was more crazed chortling.  He then turned to look at Vulcan, Krad and the still groggy Sansley, both fear and determination in his eyes.

"We HAVE to get out of here... FOLLOW ME!"

Dax bolted like a shot down the aisles, following the path with the least amount of red goo on it and headed for the rear of the room.  As he ran, the eyeball caught sight of him and locked on, a little red crosshair floating over the center of the screen and tracking the OC.

"GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!  HEE HEE HEEE!!!"

[Lights and cameras!]

The twin streams converged on Dax's location (ignoring the others, as was Dax's hope), firing off columns of vile crimson sludge.  The OC, however, proved to be quite the plucky little fella, as he dipped and dodged his way through - Matrix-level, almost - and cleared the way for the others to make their getaway unmolested... if they were quick about it.

As he reached the doors in the back of Octavia's Hall, Dax lowered his head, charging.  Slamming his shoulder into the grafitti-covered teak door, it surprisingly slammed open, and Dax vanished into the unknowable ether beyond.

The eye turned back to face the remaining targets.

[Here to impress...]

"Now... you three..."

post-34233-0-33335900-1455206937_thumb.jpg

The image came onscreen as the two cannons suddenly shifted to point directly at them.

Blasts of red shot out at them, splashing the area around them in an attempt to herd them away from the door... but they still had a chance, as the cannons were only being fire-controlled into one spot now; it seemed 'Crazy Eye' had a problem with hyperfocusing.  Now, if they could simply survive being the target of his focus... 

When the song ended, Randimaxis yelled out "STOP!"  

The cannons, the flow of liquid, even the streams headed right at them simply froze in place, as if someone had pressed the Pause button.

"No, no... must have the proper music... let's see here, YouTube... oh, come ON, stupid connection lag...  hmmmm, okay, now 'death... songs'... aaaaaand search..."

It seemed that Rand was a creature of habit; he HAD to have the right song for this.  He just HAD to.

Now was their chance; they could follow Dax... or decide where to go from here.

(OOC: If you two want to have any actions, I left gaps for that purpose; just work it in where you can.)

• Brohoof 2