Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forum mystery RP

Vulcan

When Drakk was seen no more after entering the alleyway, I stuck a hand in my pocket and pulled a cane out. My cane out. Only, it was slighly darker, the wooden part was now crystallic and dark, and the once-proud ruby sitting at the top was now stained with taint, and looked more like an onyx that was tinted red. And had anyone looked at my clothes, they would notice that it was overall just... Darker, than before. Sure, the suit had been black at first, but now it seemed like you were staring into a nothingness every time you glanced at them.   Managing a slight whistle despite having no mouth whatsoever, I trekked into the alleyway after my trusted pe-*cough*, "Friend", and shortly after, I was swallowed by the darkness.    

@@Randimaxis,

"Oh no.." Vulcan stepped back , quite terrified of Bradley's sudden shift. "Not Bradley too" He thought to  himself, as he turned towards Dax, Vulcan  was unsure of what was to come but he knew something had to be done. Vulcan stood for a moment, taking a deep breath, before walking into the Void.  "We can't lose Bradley" He muttered.   

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

@

As I kept petting Copper, I pondered on what to do.  Then some crazy idea hit me.  "Copper... do you remember, that head canon role play I typed up in the Everfree Empire OOC section, with that song in the spoiler?"

Copper looked confused.  Then realization came to him.  "You mean..."

I nodded.  "Yes.  That's exactly what I mean."

Copper smiled a bit, then got up.  "So what do I have to do?"

I shook my head.  "Don't do anything yet.  The time will come when you have to use it."

• Brohoof 1

It was BLACK... very BLACK.

There seemed to be absolutely nothing in the darkness of the alleyway... strangely enough, not even the alleyway itself!

They were walking on what felt like solid ground, but there was nothing there.  There was nothing ANYWHERE; though Vulcan could see Bradley quite easily - it wasn't like actual darkness here, but more like characters without a background.  Krad continued onward, and Dark Bradley followed.

As Vulcan continued on after them, Dax made his way up beside him.  He leaned in close, his emerald eyes locked on the ones ahead of them.

"Uhm... I hate to say it, but I think your friend is infected too - might have happened back in Octavia's Hall.  I don't know how much we can trust him now, but I don't think we should leave him behind... hey, don't you Creators have those things that let you keep track of others here?  What did he call them... NOTIFICATIONS!  Could you possibly set up a Notification for Bradley or... well, something?"

Dax looked at Bradley and Krad, headed onward into deeper darkness... and gulped.

"I don't know if we should keep following him..."

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

@@Randimaxis@,

"Forward. Forward. Forward, Krad." Repeated the mantra in Krad's head. Krad had to make Master proud, Krad thought. Master wanted Krad to go into dark and scary abyss, then Krad would go into dark and scary abyss. Krad couldn't stop the shivering, though. Krad felt things nibbling at Krad's coat. Krad could feel their hunger. Krad was scared. All Krad wanted to do was go in a corner and sleep, hide away from scary things. But Krad couldn't. Even though abyss was scary, even though monsters were scary, even though red stuff was scary... "Master was the scariest. ".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I floated along behind my pet, twiddling my cane around my fingers like you would do a pen when bored in class. I stopped. "Class... School... Home." Came the thoughts from somewhere within me, making small parts of the darkness surrounding my suit recede a small amout. Didn't take long to feel like I was having a seizure, flopping around in the air like a flying fish.

Moments later, I shook my head. Everything was back to normal. "Not sure what happened there, but it sure wasn't pleasant.". I shrugged and continued floating behind Drakk, the darkness around my suit back, but in a slightly lighter tone. Making tricks with my cane... Or was it a staff now? It sure looks like one, but it hasn't been shooting random bolts of destruction everywhere.

"Note to self, be prepared for spontaneous combustion every so often" I mentally filed as we continued into the abyss, not even bothering to check if our companions were still following.

(Look, I'm really not too great at writing "happenings" in stories. Really, I'm just good at going along with stuff and writing jokes and character, while also being a little bit decent at events, but I'd rather avoid typing those.)

(It's... It's d-dead?... I really liked this one. Had alot of potential and progress. Randi even had to waste five full minutes writing the best speech of the century... Welp.)

Edited by Lord Bradley

>ZZZZZTTT!<

Hiya.

I'm Randimaxis, and I portray a number of characters in the particular RP.

It seems as if we've sort of... petered out on this one.  (Heh heh... I said 'peter'... heh heh...)

Though I had a number of plans on how to bring this RP together, it appears as though it simply was not meant to be... which is rather sad, because I was enjoying myself thoroughly... and I liked to think the others were as well.  However, sometimes things simply... well, stop.  It's nothing we WANTED to happen, nor anything we wanted to pass by; we simply lost the thread, that strand that holds one's interest long enough.  It's sad indeed, yet it happens.

As much as we truly wanted to break the mould (and the fourth wall) with this one... I am afraid @Lord Bradley may be correct; whilst we were tending to our lives, this rather unique RP starved away until it seems as if it has winged its' way to RP Heaven.

Now, if the others involved wish to continue this, then perhaps we should each take a moment to step OUT of the RP realm here, and make a proclamation... but if things have progressed too far in the RP's decay to save it, then I hold no ill-will or malice toward any of us; I hope the rest of you feel the same.

So, with this post, I bid thee adieu... and I will await to see where we go from here... or if we even go at all.

Either way, I do want to say that I have had a BLAST with the folks in this RP, and I do certainly hope to find the opportunity to enter into an RP with each of you in the future.

Excelsior, folks.

We now return you to the RP proper - this never happened in game.  

Thank you for your time.

>ZZZZZTTT!<

"Wouldn't it be more appropriate to have done so in the OOC?" Vulcan pondered, knowing full well that he had to speak in this manner, other wise a pony with a distinctive red coat would appear behind him and smack him with a hammer. 

"Either way, I believe you're right" 

Vulcan heaves a sigh of regret, this RP had started out as a strange idea between 2 idiots and spiralled into a maddening catastrophe. He closed his eyes and snapped his fingers,

suddenly the chaos and the existence of the world within the world, the forum within the forum, vanished out of existence.  

"I'd say it was because of the number of members who had left the forums, but that would be cowardly,It was mostly my fault, I didn't keep it interesting, and I didn't push the envelope and garner their attentions. Perhaps if I was ready back then, things may have been different. I also deeply apologize to Randi, who had kept it afloat for as long as he could, I knew how much you liked this RP, senpai." 

Vulcan voiced,his tone, a little nervous. He felt that if this was indeed to end then it would best be on his own terms. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"It was definitely fun while it lasted, and I hope to catch you all again sometime" 

Vulcan smiled, a feint one, but very much genuine, as he finished his post.

The End  

• Brohoof 1