Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other fandoms are you a part of?

TheRealUsername

I've never been into fandoms in general, and I am not a part of any, except for this one. (Well, actually, I might be part of the Undertale fandom too) Are you also like me? Or are you into other fandoms? If so, which ones? 

Also: Hi, how are you? :D

I'm great, thanks for asking.:) However, as this discussion is about fandoms other than MLP, it has been moved to the Everfree Forest.
  • Brohoof 1

Actually, none. I used to be into the Sonic, furry, and FNAF fandoms (quite a few others, but not as of late). But, I a lot of bad experiences in those fandoms, so I just gave them up. MLP is my main thing now.

• Brohoof 2

I am a Steven Universe fan but from what horrible things I've seen from the fandom I don't know whether to say I'm part of it or not.

The Steven Universe fandom isn't really horrible, but a lot of publicity has come from a certain incident that involved a ton of SJW's bullying a fan artist to depression and a suicide attempt. But instead of blaming the entire fandom, blame Tumblr and SJW's for that.

• Brohoof 2

Actually, none. I used to be into the Sonic, furry, and FNAF fandoms (quite a few others, but not as of late). But, I a lot of bad experiences in those fandoms, so I just gave them up. MLP is my main thing now.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly made you bail out of the Sonic fandom?

Of course, I recently bailed out too because I gave up any last hope on the success of the franchise and the sanity of the fan base.

Edited by Little Flyer
  • Brohoof 2

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly made you bail out of the Sonic fandom?

Of course, I recently bailed out too because I gave up any last hope on the success of the franchise and the sanity of the fan base.

Too many other Sonic fans were savage with their opinions. In my experience, I couldn't interact at all with the fandom. If I said I liked or disliked anything (not attacking other opinions), I would face at least a month's worth of notifications about someone blowing their top.

A bunch of little kids slamming me for preferring Sonic SatAM over Sonic X got old fast. That's also a huge reason why I try to tiptoe with my opinions here. It's silly, but I really don't want to annoy anyone to the point where they feel the need to challenge what I say.

• Brohoof 1

I have a small list I think:

• MLP
  • Storpey
  • Attack on Titan
  • Xbox
  • Nightwish
  • Fandom, I am a fan of fandoms, so I guess I would be in the Fandom Fandom. Would that also put me in the Fan of Fans of Fandoms Fandom? 

That's all I can think of right now. 

• Brohoof 1

I am in more than 20 fandoms: (Arranged by Time)

My VERY First fandom i am part of was The Rock/Metal Fandoms, In january 2012, (My favorite metal band in my country (Sand Aura) & internationality (Disarmonia Mundi - From Italy).) - After that: 

- Sega & Nintendo Fandom [septemper 2012]

- C&C Games & Mods Fandom [2012]

- Valve Fandom [2013]

- Other Westwood, EA & Zipper Games Fandom [2013]

- FNAF Fandom [december 2014]

- ASDF Movie Fandom [january 2015]

- MLP:FiM Fandom [1 april 2015]

- 3D & 2D Artists Fandom [july 2015]

- Memes Fandom [october 2015]

- Turkish/German/East World Series Fandoms [december 2015]

These are the fandoms in which I've been active:

• Brony
  • Furry
  • Star Wars
  • Code Lyoko
  • Star Trek

Currently, I'm only really active in the brony community.  It's the one I've been most passionate about, and I'd say the runner up is Code Lyoko.  Unfortunately, it seems like that community mostly dissolved over the years, which is a shame.  I'd like to find fans of the series again.

I'm also considering beginning to get into the Metalocalypse and Nerdfighter fandoms.  I was only just introduced to the concept of Nerdfighters (very new subscriber to John and Hank Green on Youtube), and I've been a fan of Metalocalypse since the beginning.  I'm not sure which show I like better: My Little Pony or Metalocalypse.  That's kind of weird when you think about it.

• Brohoof 2

Fandoms im Interest in because i watch the Stuff :

Anime, Stargate, Undertale, My Little Pony, Marvel, Dc Comics, Worms, Furrys, Mario, Sonic.

Fandoms im actually active in :

My Little Pony, Dc Comics ( lightly ) .

• Brohoof 2

Woah a bunch but the only ones I'm actively discussing about are

• Movies (general)
  • Horror films
  • Anime

Again, there are a bunch of other things and I'd love to throw in Pokémon but I never discuss it with anyone haha :P I'm a fan but not really active in the community.

For me it's Steven universe , neopets , my little pony , and I do want to get info homestuck

Neopets? Oh, I remember that game.

I used to play that game, but it was kind of "meh", so I quit after a while.

The little games and stuff are fun, but that's all that I really liked, besides the pets. :)