Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other fandoms are you a part of?

TheRealUsername

Superheroes/DC/Marvel/Superman/Batman/Captain Britain/Union Jack/The Punisher/Deadpool/The Flash/Spawn

Doctor Who

Spyro the Dragon

Teenage Mantant Ninja Turtle

Also Manchester United (Even Soccer/football been depressing to lately), Babymetal and Lordi

Half part on Star Wars, Star Terk and Hetaila

Besides kissing pony, it would be Sonic and co., my no.1 fandom on my priority list. It recently went boom for a while.

2nd would be NBA, some basketball games, though I knew most of you don't watch it, like my other one...

The other one being Banpresto's Super Robot Wars series, a long running story-driven strategy game, which is by far has the best theme song out of all the other games I've played.

Edited by CP3_P0n3

I'd just call myself a furry. It's not a title I ever decided to give myself, but over time I just realized that that's what describes me best. I always thought it strange to think of it as a "fandom", since I associate that word with movies, books, games, and shows. Furries are just fans of animals, I guess!

There's a lot of awesome anthro stuff that I really love as well. I just think animals are the cutest~

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few I tend to jump and in out off:

Anime/Manga

Books

Fanfiction

R.Kenshin

Ninja Turtles

Steven Universe

Dragonball Z

Werewolves

The more High teir fandoms (buying t-shirts and maybe one or two memorabilia)

1. MLP & Undertale (Same level)
  2. Psychonauts
  3. The Super Best Friends Zaibatsu
  4. Metal Gear (Kojima games, not That Pachinko Company's future MGS games)

The "Eh, I like it" level of just liking it but not a super fan of it. For example, I like Toy Story but I'm not buying the toys, posters, shirts. That applies to the following:

1. FNAF. I totally get why FNAF haters dislike the game. But I still like it. I got all 4 games. Not interested in FNAF World.
  2. Pop anime with easy names (Trigun, DBZ, One Peice)
  3. Furries.
  4. Movies. I used to be a bigger fan of movies but I don't like the behind the scenes.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm also into Winx Club and MLAATR. Itwould have been interesting to see how the "laatr" would have developed during the Obama administration, it should have gotten a 4th season.

And thus with this post...HAAAAAAHHH!!!!! *powers up in a massive flare of aura* I attain cupcake status!!!!

Probably most video game titles, Star wars, Game of thrones, The walking dead, I despise Steven universe with a passion, something about it pisses me off for some reason. i'd same i'm the most active within the MLP fanbase though.