Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Christmas Art

Apexiled

I made bacon pony with socks in winter, yay me~

In all seriousness, I haven't uploaded anything here in ages. I'd like to wish you guys all a very Merry Christmas to come and hope you guys are all doing well. I got a tablet quite some time ago and didn't upload a butt load of pieces, 'cause I'm paranoid about my art like that. This one however, felt right. Might have something to do with the candy cane socks... might.

Hope you like it!  :pinkie:

Feedback/ Constructive Criticism is always welcomed.

sunset_shimmer_christmas_by_classedapex-

Link to DeviantArt page.

• Brohoof 14

Oh wow, that's amazing! I'm nothing of an artist, so if there is criticism to give, I won't know what to say, but I love this picture!

Thank you, glad you like it!

Edited by Apexiled

This... this melted my heart. Very good work!

Btw, as both a Twi and Shimmer fan, that Twilight scarf made this even more awesome to my eyes! Thanks for sharing :)

• Brohoof 2

This is absolutely lovely! You're really talented!  :)

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! 

This... this melted my heart. Very good work!

Btw, as both a Twi and Shimmer fan, that Twilight scarf made this even more awesome to my eyes! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks! Glad you liked that 'lil touch, there both my two favorite characters!  :twi:

• Brohoof 2

There's one tiny detail that makes this picture truly wonderful. It looks like Princess Twilight gave Sunny a nice scarf for a Hearth's Warming Eve present. That's so nice!

A scarf and some candy caned colored socks!  :adorkable:

Oh, I thought Pinkie gave her the socks!

:pinkie:

Princess Twilight knows best, and the best are socks with a scarf to double the cuteness on Sunny!

This is wonderful!

Great work and keep it up. ^^

Thank you, glad you like it!  :twi:

Nice work! Well drawn and Sunset is just adorable!

How about some Sunlight Christmas art? That is, if you like that ship pair anyway.

You... I like you... you speak my language!  :sneer: Thanks for the kind words! I'll get on it!

Princess Twilight knows best, and the best are socks with a scarf to double the cuteness on Sunny!

I stand corrected. It looks like Twilight paid attention when Rarity gave her pointers on fashion. Sunset looks really adorable in her winter gear. 

• Brohoof 1

Her hat, scarf and candy cane socks look awesome . Its too beautiful art my friend. I hope i could see more :D '''

Thank you! Glad you like it, i'll make sure to create more!  :twi:

• Brohoof 1