Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever forget MLP is a "little girls show"?

NeonCobalt

Never. I never forget. However, I do like how mature FIM was at the later Seasons, and that the crew behind it really cared about us Bronies and Pegasisters.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Nope. The intro is a very big reminder of that. A lot of the songs, too. Anytime they break into song or go into the very long rant about the magic of friendship it hits me like a brick as a reminder of what I'm watching.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No, at least for me, bright pastel ponies makes it very obvious who the target audience is.

But who cares? Why does people outside the target audience watching a cartoon have to be such a big deal?

Edited by Skylight Scintillate

I break the norm and, look at it this way.

When you are a kid..... You are limited on doing things, like you can't do what an adult does. Which is understandable.

But when you are an adult and you can't do what the kids do? ..... That's preposterous!?

It never stopped me before, I think I have been watching girl shows since childhood. Frankly Equestria Girls spin off is like PG 13 and can be watched by the teenagers.

Its hard to remember what I refuse to acknowledge. A cartoon is a cartoon. And if you like it you like it. Age, gender, etc are worthless in deciding if you enjoy consuming some form of media in my opinion. Enjoy what you like and so long as it dont  hurt anyone, dont worry about it

• Brohoof 1