Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Warm Wishes at Hearthmoon Village! (RP Thread)

Akari of Duskshire

@

Mist smiled as he stepped off the boat and he heard the friendly welcome. He was glad to see that this was a friendly community. He looked up at the mare who had given the welcome and decided that she probably knew where everything was. "Hello, sorry to intetupt but you seem to know your way around. So I was wondering if you knew and good inns?"

@@Dapper Charmer,

Frostfall stood tall like a lioness, watching the ponies go on to the hearth in the village and positively brimming with pride and joy for what she did.  She only hoped her fellow villagers were just as welcoming, because it had been a very busy time and even the ones who had been there the longest got impatient real fast if they were made to linger out in the cold for longer than they needed.  And indeed, the whole place never seemed to return to its former joy after that bittersweet day a few years ago.

Snapping herself out of her troubled thoughts, she turned to face a bat pony who had asked her about inns.  "Well yes, I know some inns," she said, expecting him to say more and not realizing that he wanted to know how to get there.

@,

Shamrock smile grew as her eyes slightly closed when Summer put her wing around her. Without thinking she leaned closer to her. This was one of the reasons she really liked Pegasi. She always liked it when they placed their wing around her. But it didn't happen as much as she liked. "Sweet, Celly. You are a saint. Though with those wings you're more like angel." She chuckled. "And even though you're warming me up better then a fire I wouldn't mind going someplace warmer. " She chuckled. "With this act of kindness I can't tell if you're really this nice or you're trying to make me fall in love with you." She smirked, flirting and joking with the mare a little.

@

"That's great," said Mist as he smiled at the mare. He was glad to see that his hunch was correct. "um if you don't mind me asking do you think that you could maybe show me how to get to one of these inns?" Mist looked around, admiring the small village in front of him. He turned back to the mare. "I'm Mist by the way," he said extending a friendly hoof.

@@Gloomfury,

Summer's face was red now, from Shamrock there always so open Earth ponies, always telling like it is "Um...er...no? I guess not...um" Summer looked away she was totally embarrassed, but she had offered to help and warm this cold lass so she did not let go of her hoof nor move her wing, oddly enough she hugged more tightly as an auto reaction for some reason she could not figure out, great one there Summer she will probably think a yes to her own question now! How could this be I'm not gay or am I? What no... Summer looked back to Shamrock "so shall we go in?" (@ everyone be the first in the Inn? or tavern persay) Summer gestured to the building that everypony was heading towards.

Vulcan waited for the crowds of ponies leaving the ship to dissipate before exiting himself. He never was a colt that enjoyed crowds always preferring to stay in the back with an extra bit of space. He noticed a mare talking to a bat pony and a group of tourists appearing to head towards the village. He glanced for a moment at the conversation between the two before following the group. "I ship them" he grinned with a chuckle as he followed the rest.

Edited by Vulcan

@Akari of Duskshire

Instead of going straight to the inn, Dawn decided that it would be best to explore the town a bit and see what it offered. The alicorn was a bit curious when it came to the unknown and this town was practically screaming it.

Gale, unlike her friend, decided to head to the inn and glanced at Summer. "Sure, might as well." She said. "It would be nice to get out of this cold."

@,

Shamrock looked towards the building and shrugged. "Sure. I could use a class of whiskey to warm up on the inside as well." She stayed close to Summer as she led them both towards the building. "So what bring ya hear? Holiday, looking for an ice-cube to relax on?" She chuckled. 

@@Gloomfury,

(OOC: going to move me and Gloom inside, i'll change if you want me to mate) 

Summer lead Shamrock inside, they both moved over to a vacant table, they sat down next to each "so um yeah I'm on my way to one of my cousins farm for a large family thing but that is not for some time yet so I have been traveling and staying places where I like, this town seems nice and the cold is not an issue for me I can even feel it." Summer used the event of sitting down to make a little distance from Shamrock, not too much distance she did want to appear rude simply wanted to back off a little to determine the intentions of the earth pony which she had met about 10 minutes ago we are getting along swimmingly though Summer gave Shamrock a smile. "why are you out in this little corner or the country?" Summer leaned on the table a bit relaxing herself in the warmth of the building.

After hopping off the boat, Barrel looked around for a little bit. That was until he saw the tavern. He looked at some ponies walk into the tavern and decided to follow them, in hope to either make friends for a first time. Or just to get drunk like normal. But perferably make friends... or even something more if you see what I am saying.

"Hmm, well I suppose a few drinks can't hurt. Not sure if they even have vodka in there. Even if they did the same things are just going to happen anyways..." Barrel said to himself as he walked inside.

@

@@Gloomfury,

Barrel looked inside. There weren't too many ponies at all in the tavern. He saw two mares chatting away and a few more at the bar stools. He then took a seat at the bar stools, "Yes, could I get 3 shots of vodka please? Need to stay warm in this icey cold place." Barrel asked the bartender over the counter.

"Sure thing, that'll be 9 bits please." The bartender replied. 

Now, Barrel never packed anything for this trip. The only thing he brought was his shade which he wears and himself. Oh, and 20 bits. He paid for the three shots and drank the first one quickly. He looked behind him to see a piano that was not being used.

"Hey bartender guy, mind if I play that piano over there? Would give the place a bit more of vibe." Barrel asked.

"Yeah sure, we were going to throw that out actually." The bartender replied.

Barrel carried his other two shots of vodka to the piano and placed them at the top of the classical piano. He decided to play a soft tune for all the ponies to enjoy... Well, hopefully. The icey hooves met with the piano keys but the tones were beautiful. Barrel looked over at the other ponies for a few seconds but then quickly looked away because he didn't want to weird them out by looking at them.

@,

Shamrock dropped her bag on the floor where she and Summer sat. " Well I'm here to do a training camp. I'm a boxer, ya see. I'm known as 'Sledge-hoof' Shamrock. Cause my punches feel like getting hit with a sledgehammer." She said with a cocky grin. "I wanted to do some real tough training to get even more stronger then I already am, so why not do it in one of the coldest places in the Equestria?

A friend of mine suggested it to me so now I'm here. Though I think I'll start training tomorrow. I feel like my bones might shatter if I even tried to put my weights on."

@@Gloomfury,

"that sounds interesting." Summer now faked a smile to Shamrock physical violence was not one of her things, it a thing for others not her. "Are you this friendly with all the mares, just I've never been um...well hit on like that, or is that just you?" Summer looked away again somewhat embarrassed again. She noticed some lovely music being played on a piano @@Damonater, being played by brown pegasus the music somewhat entranced her for a moment, after a few moments she turned back to Shamrock and waited for her response.

Vulcan waited for the crowds of ponies leaving the ship to dissipate before exiting himself. He never was a colt that enjoyed crowds always preferring to stay in the back with an extra bit of space. He noticed a mare talking to a bat pony and a group of tourists appearing to head towards the village. He glanced for a moment at the conversation between the two before following the group. "I ship them" he grinned with a chuckle as he followed the rest.

Serenity noticed the stallion again, looking at the mare and the bat pony. Without hesitation, Serenity headed over towards the stallion to be friendly. "H-hey.." She said to Vulcan, a small smile spreading across her face as she looked over at the ponies. "Yea.. They do seem like a good as couple.." Serenity replied, letting out a small giggle and looking at Vulcan, her wings were almost icicles. "H-hey.. Vulcan.. T-thanks for the s-s-scarf.. I-I appreciate it." She shivered as she let out a shivering sound, the small smile slowing turning into a cold, icy frown.

@@Dapper Charmer,

"O-Oh, sorry," Frostfall said, shaking his hoof with a sheepish smile.  "But yeah, I'll show you around.  There's only two inns here, since we don't get many folks.  And I had finished my round a few minutes ago, so I have time to spare now."  She leaped off the crate and began to lead the way, smiling smugly at Anchor Ridge, thinking that it had ended in a tie.

To her surprise, he only smugly smiled back.

@

As Mist followed the mare through the town he shivered slightly. Even for a batpony like him, that was used to the cold, it was absolutely freezing. He had no idea how anyone could live somewhere so cold. "You know I don't believe I caught your name," he said to the Mare.

Serenity noticed the stallion again, looking at the mare and the bat pony. Without hesitation, Serenity headed over towards the stallion to be friendly. "H-hey.." She said to Vulcan, a small smile spreading across her face as she looked over at the ponies. "Yea.. They do seem like a good as couple.." Serenity replied, letting out a small giggle and looking at Vulcan, her wings were almost icicles. "H-hey.. Vulcan.. T-thanks for the s-s-scarf.. I-I appreciate it." She shivered as she let out a shivering sound, the small smile slowing turning into a cold, icy frown.

Vulcan looked at the shivering young mare. His own body shook quite a bit . He pondered for a moment then smiled a bit before abruptly wrapping his arms warmly around her."Feeling better? " He smiled at her, his body still shaking from the freezing cold.

Vulcan looked at the shivering young mare. His own body shook quite a bit . He pondered for a moment then smiled a bit before abruptly wrapping his arms warmly around her."Feeling better? " He smiled at her, his body still shaking from the freezing cold.

Serenity smiled sweetly as she felt her wings feel much warmer than usual. She didn't want to complain, she just wanted to embrace the feeling of warmth for the time being. Clutching his scarf around her neck, she coughed gently again attempting to throw up. "Now Serenity.. Don't throw up.. You have to get yourself warm from the towns fire.." She reminded herself, as she coughed into her wing.

@,

Shamrock gave a softer look. "Well, I do tend to talk and flirt with mares I find attractive. But it's normal to do that. No matter if you're mare or stallion, or what gender you're attracted to. Also I can not accept that you haven't been hit on. I mean you're a golden beauty. I bet you have to beat the stallions off with a stick." She chuckled. "But if you're not conferrable with me saying these things, then I'll stop. We could just be friends if ya went." She smiled.

@@Dapper Charmer,

Noticing his shivering, Frostfall said,"Just hang on.  We'll be at the hearth in a bit," as she took tall steps through the snow.  Along the way, she waved to Jam Jar, one of the local berry farmers returning from a hard day of work, who just glanced at her and walked through the snow with his head low like he was carrying a heavy burden.

"Oh, my name?  It's Frostfall.  Fitting, huh?"  When she said that, she lead him past log cabins and a slightly larger building made from stone that, were it not for the sign that clearly said "Town Hall" probably would've been mistaken for ruins.  And in a way, it was.

When they got to the center of the village, she pointed toward the crescent-shaped hearth that was its heart, surrounded by locals who conversed by the hearth with even one mare doing her knitting by it.  "You wanna warm yourself up there before I show you to one of the inns?"

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

Serenity smiled sweetly as she felt her wings feel much warmer than usual. She didn't want to complain, she just wanted to embrace the feeling of warmth for the time being. Clutching his scarf around her neck, she coughed gently again attempting to throw up. "Now Serenity.. Don't throw up.. You have to get yourself warm from the towns fire.." She reminded herself, as she coughed into her wing.

Vulcan noticed Serenity's cough as he felt increasingly worried. Suddenly he remembered something from his research of Hearthmoon prior to his vacation. He grabbed her arm tight and ran towards the middle of the village.

"Come on, I hear there's this crazy big fire in the village centre" Vulcan exclaimed trying to cheer her up. "I'm sure it'll warm you up!" He grinned as he dragged Serenity with him.

Vulcan noticed Serenity's cough as he felt increasingly worried. Suddenly he remembered something from his research of Hearthmoon prior to his vacation. He grabbed her arm tight and ran towards the middle of the village.

"Come on, I hear there's this crazy big fire in the village centre" Vulcan exclaimed trying to cheer her up. "I'm sure it'll warm you up!" He grinned as he dragged Serenity with him.

Serenity giggled gently as she got "dragged" away from the crowd. "H-hey! Your right! There is a huge fire!" Serenity excitedly exclaimed as she coughed a little, minding her cold from the journey. Serenity straightened her glasses to see better. Sure enough she saw the huge fire that was warming most of the village's ponies. "Woah.. I Guess it's cold for Hearthmoon.." She guessed, holding Vulcan's shoulder gently, her wings still thin as ice.

@@Gloomfury,

"Yeah the stallions can be a bit of well yeah, but you are the first mare who's said that stuff to me it's odd to hear such things from a nice light voice such as yours and your flirting is nice I have to admit even though it's kinda hit me for six but yeah." Summer moved closer again to Shamrock, kept her face down, but her ears were perky waiting for some more verbal honey to be poured into them, maybe I can like mares and colts hmm? Summer have a shy smile and kept her eyes down from Shamrock's gaze at her, Shamrocks eyes where the brightest green she had ever seen, something to even put her cousin's hair to shame, and she was call 'Emerald'. The talk was becoming quite connecting something about it seemed really good to Summer.

@@Gloomfury,

@,

Barrel finished playing the first piece. He heard no applause though. He then shrugged and then went back to the bar stool.

Barrel whispered to the Bartender while handing him 6 bits,  "2 drinks for the mares over there."  He then went back to the piano and began to play a soft piece of music whilist slightly peaking over there at the two mares. Barrel's thoughts were that if you send them some sort of gift or peace offering first... Perhaps they could be your friend or even more than that? Barrel doesn't know much about the whole being social scene. But he did make an attempt.

The bartender trotted over to the two mare that were having a good ol' chat with two drinks. He placed them on the table for them and said to them, "Curtsey of the male, brown pegasus playing the piano." The bartender walked away and went behind the counter again.

@

"That sounds like a great idea," said Mist as he walked beside Frostfall closer to the fire. As he stood there he felt a warm sensation fill his body. But as he looked back over at Frostfall he realised that the sensation wasn't coming from the fire. He walked over to her. "I dont know if anyone e has told you this but you have a beautiful name. Its fitting really a beautiful name for a beautiful mare." Mist said with a flirtasious smile.

Serenity giggled gently as she got "dragged" away from the crowd. "H-hey! Your right! There is a huge fire!" Serenity excitedly exclaimed as she coughed a little, minding her cold from the journey. Serenity straightened her glasses to see better. Sure enough she saw the huge fire that was warming most of the village's ponies. "Woah.. I Guess it's cold for Hearthmoon.." She guessed, holding Vulcan's shoulder gently, her wings still thin as ice.

Vulcan blushed a little after Serenity held his shoulder. He stared at her as he felt the cold seem to leave his body. "you're amazing~" he smiled happily before realizing his usual bluntness. "Errh... I mean youre ugh... bracing! ... This cold.. Winter! Yep!" he blabbered before laughing nervously.

They finally reached the large fire . Vulcan was awe struck at the sight not noticing he still held serenity's hand, When the books said it was a big fire he didn't think it meant like this,it was so large it was surround on 4 sides by old buildings.

"Wow"