Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your favorite pony think of YOU?

Script Dangles

Hey, everybody!  I've seen all kind of threads asking "what you would do if your favorite pony did...?"...so I thought I'd turn that question on its head a little bit.  What do you think your favorite pony, assuming the two of you got to meet, would think of YOU?

As an example, I'll start.  My favorite pony is Fluttershy.  If we got to meet, I think she'd really like how much I love animals and support animal charities.  I think she'd be curious about my writing.  I'm not so sure she'd get into my playing hockey, though (that's a Dashie thing, for sure).  All and all, I think she'd like me.  :)

How about you?

• Brohoof 2

Well if I meet Luna, I think we would sorta click. We're both night ponies, we both never had a real easy life, we're both gamers, but if she came to my house she wouldn't like it very much, because of all the clutter. I'm not messy I just have to much stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Well... seeing Pinkie Pie would definitely change what I'd do... But where would we meet? In Equestria or Earth? And would I be a pony or human? If on Earth; would she be her EQ self? Or would she have a regular skin tone? :P These things could affect answers... Concerning the confusion of what a human is or how the pony got there in the first place.

Earth: I'd seem pretty boring, and the world is probably too... Realistic :/ (Don't know what else to call it) so it'd be hard for her to really do much, other than break laws of science in all possible ways. She of course though, would still go out of her way to make me smile, which wouldn't be hard.

Equestria: I'd be so overjoyed, that I'd be a mirror of her. :D So we'd be like BFFs

Edited by Overlord0909
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight would close all doors and windows of her castle so i won't come in, because she is deadly afraid of snakes and i think the same goes for Lamias. XD

• Brohoof 1

Wow, would Twilight talk me down if that ever happened. I currently read less than one book a month and have such a half-donkeyed attitude towards learning that I'd never hear the end of it from her.

Would've been the first scolding that I'd remember gladly though :D

• Brohoof 1

First impressions wouldn't be too great. Twilight would most likely think of me as awkward, incompetent, and rather boring. Maybe she would warm up to me in time but that would take a while I think. She seems like a pony that is able to do so much, while I am able to do so little. 

• Brohoof 1

I Hope Rarity would admire my creativity and hair style.

She would probably think I have a nice form and turn me into a manaquen to model her dresses.... wait... that doesn't sound sexy at all O__o

I would serve as Rarity's model for anything in a damn heartbeat though.

• Brohoof 1

I think (pony) Twilight Sparkle would probably like me, because we share a lot in common, but she'd probably encourage me to read a lot more than I already do. As for Sci-Twi, it'd be mostly the same, I imagine, but the chemistry between us would be a whole lot better.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly don't think AJ would be impressed, I'm not all that fond/capable of manual labour. :P