Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you like to finish the day?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

So after a long day of maybe work, or hanging out with friends, or partying, or watching ponies for 16 hours straight, some of us have our own ways that we like to close out the day before we go to sleep. It is one of those simple enjoyments for me. 

Me, I sometimes like to finish the day with a nice video game, or perhaps a nice snack while watching videos. Those are probably my two favorite things to do when the day is at an end. Simple enjoyments, best enjoyments. :3

What about all of you? Do you have any preferred things that you like to do to finish the day?

• Brohoof 2

16 hours straight of ponies would change a man XD

I like to put on my headphones and just lay down and do nothing for half an hour before going to bed. My favorite wind down!

Edited by Chocobo

Well...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*cough* uuuh.. ....I like to watch a movie before I go to bed or message some friends but then again, I do that all the time during the day as well..

• Brohoof 1

16 hours straight of ponies would change a man

This truth resonates to my soul

Only 16? Why stop there? 

How has 16+ hours of ponies affected you sir?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I do before I go to bed varies just about on the daily, but one thing that never changes is once I get in bed I gather all of my stuffed animals around me and wait to nod off.

• Brohoof 1

I get on the forums from about suppertime to whenever I finally pass out. You people relax me <3

Only 16? Why stop there?  :nom:

You're right. Let's bump it up to 25 hours a day.

---

I usually take a picture of something/anything before I go to bed.

Usually, I wind down after work for about an hour by playing a video game. Lately I've gotten around to playing Rise of the Tomb raider. XD After that, I tend to lay down and go to sleep. i work third shift so really my day ends when most peoples begins.